Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) (125599 Views)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:49pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
You're wrong, not everyone has the strong will to make good choices. some people became millionaire because they have a good drive or just become they had a strong will to make good decision.
This is not about the blame game theory, it is an extensive view into the truth. No body ever just turn into a criminal.

please where did they get those guns?
Who are hooligans been used during elections?

The problems of criminals in our country is everyone problem, the day you jam them in a corner one on one that day is the day you will wish all the successful people has put down their heads and improve security and created platforms to absorb them.

Don't ever pray for a society were it is easy for criminals to roll around how they like and initiates our young minds easily into their dark theories, don't turn a blind eye and say "na dem sabi". it comes for all, it is like a ravaging dog, it knows no one and anyone is his victim.
o really? It is in this same nairaland that a guy was sharing his experience of how he always sees a 17 year old boy in his street wake up and sit in front of his house Early in the morning and always loafing around the streets and so he said he called him one morning and said why are you always sitting down the boy said he does not have work and the guy said well he's an electrician and he is ready to teach him the skill for free and give give him 15k every month so that after he finishes the learning he heoo can be financially independent and take care of himself and his family as well as pay his bills the boy said the money is too small that he will only agree to learn the skill of he's paid 30k monthly and so the guy saw that this boy was unserious with his life and not ready to learn so he left him alone

So what's the point of this short story,many of this boys you see on the streets idle, they're suffering from a disease called laziness, entitlement mentality and big fast money.they just want to be mumuing around and then millions will drop on their laps

.you think if that description of the boy I gave you and many of his him like see a street urchin who told them to join cult with the deception of turning them into millionaires,they won't happily join cult and carry guns to be constituting nuisance about?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Im not saying its ot rampant. All Im saying is the kind of people joining street gangs are a different breed. In your country people who should be propelling the country forward are the ones joining street gangs. Your institutions of learning are dens of gangs
For example
Do you hear that Crips, Layin kings, or Hell's angels have a chapter in MIT or Bloods have chapter and members in Cambridge university. Haba
I've seen lots of mongols ride into their various colleges,even Los Zetas has members in almost every sector,this cultism of a thing does not leave anybody behind bro.its everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by lilbarracuda(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2020
They even wanted to use knife.
God please make Nigeria great
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by thatnaijadude: 2:52pm On May 26, 2020
The guy was just a kid. These boys dont even understand that there is a lot more in life to experience . When I was in uni, i thought i knew everything too....Now i realise how naiive i was.

God I thank you for right choices made by my parents. Thank you for the right values instilled in me, I thank you that I had people to guide me through the maze of life. These kids are just lost, they probably dont have anyone to lead them through the confusion that life sometimes brings.

Such a shame. cry

hidhrhis:
I was crying when I saw this
They shot him at the heart
They even said they will shoot him round
I can't even eat again
The guy Na even poly Ibadan student
He knew he wouldn't escape it
He gave up before they shot him
They are eiye and the guy is aiye
I can never join cultist for this life
I was struck with fear seeing how he was shot
I can't kill a chicken talk less of human being
Why did I click this God
Why did I watch this

8 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by ScotMisile: 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
Arrewa is busy flaunting cars,these ones in South are killing themsleves

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by optimus106(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
eleko1:
sad nowadays boys,Why arrest him wen u supposed shot his ballz

Off point
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2020
dangotesmummy:
o really? It is in this same nairaland that a guy was sharing his experience of how he always sees a 17 year old boy in his street wake up and sit in front of his house Early in the morning and always loafing around the streets and so he said he called him one morning and said why are you always sitting down the boy said he does not have work and the guy said well he's an electrician and he is ready to teach him the skill for free and give give him 15k every month so that after he finishes the learning he heoo can be financially independent and take care of himself and his family as well as pay his bills the boy said the money is too small that he will only agree to learn the skill of he's paid 30k monthly and so the guy saw that this boy was unserious with his life and not ready to learn so he left him alone

So what's the point of this short story,many of this boys you see on the streets idle, they're suffering from a disease called laziness, entitlement mentality and big fast money.they just want to be mumuing around and then millions will drop on their laps

.you think if that description of the boy I gave you and many of his him like see a street urchin who told them to join cult with the deception of turning them into millionaires,they won't happily join cult and carry guns to be constituting nuisance about?
You didn't read my post. whether laziness or entitlement problem. The consequences of evil doing exceed the scope of the evil doer, for this simple reason, society must pay close attention and provide mechanism to prevent people from living happily from their poor choices.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Adegunle4(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
9gerian:
But those ones in Ajah / Ibeju axis had their free for all some months ago!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/seven-killed-in-ajah-cult-war/amp/

But ikorodu is known as a crime flashpoint...the crime rate in ikorodu is incomparable to any other place in the Southwest ...for me it’s the most unsafe place to live
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dalass(f): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
toniblacman:
Lord have mercy!

Someone actually typed " Thanks for watching*!

Wtf! angry
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Jadeng: 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
You can never kill a man and be free.
The maker of that life will require that blood from you!
The human blood is very powerful and It speaks and God hears it!
God will always take vengeance for innocent blood, no matter how long !
Also note, God can forgive your sins if you repent BUT the consequences YOU MUST face.

Think before doing foolish with things with eternal repercussions...

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Exmilitant(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
I can't even eat again
Why did I click this God
Why did I watch this
You have to be a man sir. They too will be hunted down and be killed in a more bruttal way. Man up.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Nellinis(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2020
Wait ooo
Them record the video as them dey kill am o
Lol
Instagram cultists��
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:58pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
You didn't read my post. whether laziness or entitlement problem. The consequences of evil doing exceed the scope of the evil doer, for this simple reason, society must pay close attention and provide mechanism for making people live happily for their poor choices.
oga stop making excuses for foolish people
..as bad, terrible,unconducive Nigeria is people are still making it and doing well and fine LEGITIMATELY

There is a saying that goes thus your life is not affected by your environment BUT WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF IT.therefore in a harsh and unfriendly environment where people are still succeeding and some groups are failing,it is obvious THEY'RE NOT EITHER THINKING, THINKING RIGHT OR MAKING POOR CHOICES.abi what is Mr A doing that he's succeeding that Mr b is not doing.there lies the question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
shogsman:

I've seen lots of mongols ride into their various colleges,even Los Zetas has members in almost every sector,this cultism of a thing does not leave anybody behind bro.its everywhere.
They ride into is different from they have members or operate on campus.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
hidhrhis:
I can't even eat again
Why did I click this God
Why did I watch this
aww god God you're adorable , you should veiw my profile
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by centboy123456(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2020
Flows001:
The greatest moment of regret for any cultist is the day he gets surrounded by rival cultists, at that point, ur so called "brothers" won't be there to defend you like u were deceived to believe. Chai, I remember how one huge, handsome, quiet and intelligent guy was gruesomely murdered in my street, the guy was so strong that it took more than 20 rival cultists to bring him down(according to eye witness account), guns couldn't penetrate him, machetes and various axes were used but d guy was still standing, they had to use heavy stones to smash out his brain cry cry cry.... I take GOD beg una, cultism doesn't pay I swear. Fleeeeeeeee!!

where did it happen which state
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:01pm On May 26, 2020
Jadeng:
You can never kill a man and be free.
The maker of that life will require that blood from you!
The human blood is very powerful and It speaks and God hears it!
God will always take vengeance for innocent blood, no matter how long !
Also note, God can forgive your sins if you repent BUT the consequences YOU MUST face.

Think before doing foolish with things with eternal repercussions...
exactly.biblical David in the Bible killed his worker because he wanted to fok his workers wife he saw swimming in his pool naked,God forgave him but he suffered for it
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Exmilitant(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2020
dangotesmummy:
it is in this same bad society that some people became medical doctors,lawyers,millionaires etc.abi shey my son get 2 heads? Isn't it in this same Nigeria we're all living he became a billionaire in your very eyes?

A failure will Always have an excuse and something to blame while a winner will always see success in the midst of a failed environment
thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Sonoyom(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
If this way Rivers State now .......
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by TheSourcerer: 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
Babapyro:
Waste of mb,I even thought it was an headshot,God punish the killers and the victim.
sadly no headshot,

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by shogsman(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They ride into is different from they have members or operate on campus.
Oh what do you think I mean by they ride into, they're going for lectures like any other students, even the Vagaz got school boys among them.you don't want to know the amount of meth,pills being pushed through colleges there.i lived there for a long time and studied there as well,I am talking about firsthand experience.
They're certainly more organized than what we have here except for those petty gangs that formed from prison, but the violence is even worse than what you have here.

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:04pm On May 26, 2020
thatnaijadude:
The guy was just a kid. These boys dont even understand that there is a lot more in life to experience . When I was in uni, i thought i knew everything too....Now i realise how naiive i was.

God I thank you for right choices made by my parents. Thank you for the right values instilled in me, I thank you that I had people to guide me through the maze of life. These kids are just lost, they probably dont have anyone to lead them through the confusion that life sometimes brings.

Such a shame. cry

true.i am also grateful to God

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by stanliwise(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2020
dangotesmummy:
oga stop making excuses for foolish people
..as bad, terrible,unconducive Nigeria is people are still making it and doing well and fine LEGITIMATELY

There is a saying that goes thus your life is not affected by your environment BUT WHAT YOU MAKE OUT OF IT.therefore in a harsh and unfriendly environment where people are still succeeding and some groups are failing,it is obvious THEY'RE NOT EITHER THINKING, THINKING RIGHT OR MAKING POOR CHOICES.abi what is Mr A doing that he's succeeding that Mr b is not doing.there lies the question
Until the day the rich and successful man who has a nice family watch them been killed and raped by a street urchin, or when this same boys are sent to take down one of his family member during political struggle. only on that day would my post make sense that the criminal poor choices wasn't just the criminal problem alone but the problems of his too.
I drop my pen have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by dangotesmummy: 3:08pm On May 26, 2020
stanliwise:
Until the day the rich and successful man who has a nice family watch them been killed and raped by a street urchin, or when this same boys are sent to take down one of his family member during political struggle. only on that day would my post make sense that the criminal poor choices wasn't just the criminal problem alone but the problems of his too.
I drop my pen have a good day.
you too
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by AlphaStorm: 3:12pm On May 26, 2020
Just imagine if one of these cultists finds his way into government.
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Sirnioking(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
You guys should also call it Lagos of blood oh!!! Because evil is universal!!!
sapientia:
God knows I will never watch the video.

Cultists are products of a failed Nation.

Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Happyguy201: 3:13pm On May 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:

How are you sure that murdered GUY was a cultist...?
Do they have a TradeMark or what

Don't you hear the questions they were asking him
Re: Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) by Arvelo(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

All those idiots that carry Rivers state matter for head no go see diswans wey dey happen for Eko since how many weeks now.
No mind dem... Na only Port Harcourt dem dey shout like say cultism no rampant for lagos...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.