Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 (720 Views)

Second Wave Of COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Down Schools, Etc / COVID19, Nigeria Record 339 New Cases On 21 May. Total Case Hits 7,016. / COVID19: Nigeria Might Not Expose Madagascan Drug To Clinical Trials. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by constancefriday(m): 3:35am On May 26, 2020
Reliable sources have revealed that a deadlier second wave of coronavirus pandemic might most likely be aimed for Nigeria and most African countries.
The masterminds don't seem to be satisfied with the death toll.
The plan in the initial place was that Africa would be worst hit and would have the highest death toll.
Most folks seem to be at ease, i suggest they think and act otherwise and ensure they put on their face masks, use hand sanitizers and maintain social distancing.
God will keep us safe from the evil and wicked plans of evil geniuses who hide in the cloak of philantrophy.
Join the mask for all global campaign.
www.mask4all.org
Stay Safe. Remain Blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by godofuck231: 4:51am On May 26, 2020
we have agbo, we have orijin bitters , we have bitter kola, let them come, we will send in the fiercest of all warriors, ogun
Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by alizma: 5:12am On May 26, 2020
godofuck231:
we have agbo, we have orijin bitters , we have bitter kola, let them come, we will send in the fiercest of all warriors, ogun
Make I add Dogo yaro(neem leaf), efirin(scent leaf) ewe akintola etc
Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by godofuck231: 5:19am On May 26, 2020
alizma:
Make I add Dogo yaro(neem leaf), efirin(scent leaf) ewe akintola etc
damnn! for simple corona virus? you wicked o
Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by alizma: 10:15am On May 26, 2020
godofuck231:

damnn! for simple corona virus? you wicked o
Na we they call am simple coro, ask Italian man he will explain better. Coro is dangerous o
Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by SirWarlock: 12:07pm On May 26, 2020
You people ehn cheesy. When we're not yet done with the first wave grin.
Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On May 26, 2020
SirWarlock:
You people ehn cheesy. When we're not yet done with the first wave grin.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid19: Nigeria & Africa should guard against a rumored 2nd Wave of Covid19 by stephieok: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Reliable sources have revealed that a deadlier second wave of coronavirus pandemic might most likely be aimed for Nigeria and most African countries.
The masterminds don't seem to be satisfied with the death toll.
The plan in the initial place was that Africa would be worst hit and would have the highest death toll.
Most folks seem to be at ease, i suggest they think and act otherwise and ensure they put on their face masks, use hand sanitizers and maintain social distancing.
God will keep us safe from the evil and wicked plans of evil geniuses who hide in the cloak of philantrophy.
Join the mask for all global campaign.
www.mask4all.org
Stay Safe. Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Loose Belly Fat In 7days .. Its Free (pic) / You Will Be Shocked To Know That Cabbage Can Do This / I Mistakenly Added Sugar To my Soup Any Side Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.