Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26289 Views)

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:01am On May 27, 2020
Glink2018:

I dreamt this morning that I'm kissing a very tall beautiful lady....though she is a stranger oh.
Stop trolling bro.this is adult stuff here

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:04am On May 27, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Time after time I keep fighting in my dreams.since the start of this month i have experienced that for about 8 times.most times i get to defeat or kill my opponents but most times i dont.
means you are on the verge of a breakthrough but the struggle is intense. you are under spiritual warfare and you are partially winning it but not fully

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by whitestar01(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2020
lekki1444:

here is my interpretation on it
I commend your interpretation, however, it is not so with me . At times what dreams mean to me might not be the same with the other person who had the same dream. Hence, you are right with your interpretation while I am right too, because I have had this dream severally and observed it manifestations to be exactly what I interpreted and so much with others around me.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by chocolatemom(f): 7:57am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=lekki1444 post=90001299] Stop trolling bro.this is adult stuff here[/quote
We were having a church program and the church was so crowded and noisy,the ministers tried to no avail to calm the crowd and maintain some silence,then I worked into the church went to one of the ministers and took the microphone from him,I didn't know how I was able to calm the crowd and started speaking to them.
Please I was never a gospel minister my heart beats fast whenever I stand in front of a crowd, but I was able to speak effortlessly in my dream.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:18am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=chocolatemom post=90003881][/quote] So a noisy church represents a bunch of afflicted people in hell under torment and the torment couldnt be stopped by the ministers because the LORD has taken away their powers to change or influence peoples situation These ministers represent the blind leading the blind. And then you came in to calm the crowd effortlessly and started speaking to them means we are in a transition era in which the real christs are being raised up who will remove affliction from the land this dream is not necessarily about you personally as much as it is about the times we are living in now. we are in a transitional period where all the fake will be weeded out and the real christs will emerge and will remove affliction from the land because they will come endowed with real power to change peoples lives

6 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by hinere(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
My own dream
1) 2 nights ago, I dreamt that I saw myself. And that God gave me a supernatural power. I lifted up my hands and threw something from the earth and it hit the heavens. People around me started murmuring that how can I throw something from earth and it reached the heavens.
I then became scared that I was disturbing God. I kept telling myself how can I throw something from earth and it reached the heavens.
Then I started singing a worship song to please God and my voice was heard in the heavens. As I sang, my voice came out sonorously with melody and a strange force of power that i can't explain surrounded the area I was.
Then a man rushed to me and asked for my name to be listed among those to sing for God.
I woke up and felt like singing songs to God throughout the day.
*Strange Dream*

2) Then yesterday night. I dreamt that I went to toilet to defecate and what came out of my body were 3 brooms. A big, medium and small one. They looked like something that had been in my body for years. I kept asking myself what these brooms were doing in my body and how they got in. Then I woke up around 2am and was worried. Then i started quoting the scriptures "No weapon fashioned or formed against me shall prosper"...
*Stranger Dream*

P.S: When I dream a dream that looks bad I pray over it and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Stargurl20(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2020
There was a time I always dreamt of flying in the sky - I keep wondering y ....

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
hinere:
My own dream
1) 2 nights ago, I dreamt that I saw myself. And that God gave me a supernatural power. I lifted up my hands and threw something from the earth and it hit the heavens. People around me started murmuring that how can I throw something from earth and it reached the heavens.
I then became scared that I was disturbing God. I kept telling myself how can I throw something from earth and it reached the heavens.
Then I started singing a worship song to please God and my voice was heard in the heavens. As a sang, my voice came out sonorously with melody and strange force of power that i cant explain surrounded the area I was.
Then a man rushed to me and asked for my name to be listed among those to sing for God.
I woke up and felt like singing songs to God throughout the day.
*Strange Dream*

2) Then yesterday night. I dreamt that I went to toilet to defecate and what came out of my body were 3 brooms. A big, medium and small one. They looked like something that had been in my body for years. I kept asking myself what these brooms were doing in my body and how they got in. Then I woke up around 2am and was worried. Then i started quoting the scriptures "No weapon fashioned or formed against me shall prosper"...
*Stranger Dream*

P.S: When I dream a dream that looks bad I pray over it and move on.
Well the first dream is obvious, its the rapture where you acquired spiritual powers

second dream, your digestive system represents information filteration system to discern the words that will make you grow and get rid of the ones that will not make you grow. the filteratiion process and cleaner is the 3 brooms. the fact you passed them out means you have lost spiritual discernment and will now be like a leaf tossed in the wind with all doctrines and philosophies
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 1:11pm On May 27, 2020
Stargurl20:
There was a time I always dreamt of flying in the sky - I keep wondering y ....
means you are in a low state but your soul desires the times when it was in a higher state. a spiritually higher state is desired. right now you are in a low state spiritually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
lekki1444:
Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages
ok, this is my dream,I do see myself going to the house I was staying when I was still in primary school, and in the dream, I always asked people to direct me to the house even when I know that the house is not far from where I was standing in the dream,but its always seems like I'm lost. and again, I do see myself in the house where I did my secondary school, inside that house I'm always alone and terrified, but the first dream occurs more than the second one.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:17pm On May 27, 2020
Chidebless111:

ok, this is my dream,I do see myself going to the house I was staying when I was still in primary school, and in the dream, I always asked people to direct me to the house even when I know that the house is not far from where I was standing in the dream,but its always seems like I'm lost. and again, I do see myself in the house where I did my secondary school, inside that house I'm always alone and terrified, but the first dream occurs more than the second one.
Well your primary house is the default setting of your soul which is to be anchored with GOD and his light and his ways. And you have lost your way spiritually is why you cant seem to be able to find it but you are not too far from finding yourself again and now your spirit islost in this secondary place without GODS protection because once you leave the primary house you lose GODS protection and this is why you are always alone and terrified because GODS divine protection has been removed from you as you are lost in the wilderness

GIVE ME FEEDBACK. I LIKE FEEDBACK

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 27, 2020
lekki1444:

Well your primary house is the default setting of your soul which is to be anchored with GOD and his light and his ways. And you have lost your way spiritually is why you cant seem to be able to find it but you are not too far from finding yourself again and now your spirit islost in this secondary place without GODS protection because once you leave the primary house you lose GODS protection and this is why you are always alone and terrified because GODS divine protection has been removed from you as you are lost in the wilderness

GIVE ME FEEDBACK. I LIKE FEEDBACK
Hmm! Ok.thank you
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Tushmom: 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
I dreamt of seeing soilder ants but they didn't bite me but I woke up from that dream into another dream where I saw a man,who told me I shouldn't bother about the soilder ants,that he has the key to extinguish the ants.

What can this be?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 2:57pm On May 27, 2020
Tushmom:
I dreamt of seeing soilder ants but they didn't bite me but I woke up from that dream into another dream where I saw a man,who told me I shouldn't bother about the soilder ants,that he has the key to extinguish the ants.

What can this be?
Soldiers ants denote an invading army sent from God but you have his protection and are untouched and the invading army will terrorise for a season and then after the season is over in another season the LORD will remove the invading army

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Ishilove: 3:19pm On May 27, 2020
lekki1444:
Soldiers ants denote an invading army sent from God but you have his protection and are untouched and the invading army will terrorise for a season and then after the season is over in another season the LORD will remove the invading army
A Medview Airline plane crashed, and when they were bringing out the bodies of the victims, they (the victims) were all wearing hazmat suits. I could see that some of the people were still alive but even as I watched, they struggled with death but eventually passed on. I also saw blood spatters on the wreckage. And then I heard a voice say in Yoruba "ile n'je eyan, trans the earth eats people. They kept on bringing the bodies out till I awakened.

The dream was so vivid that when I woke up this morning I was surprised I was dreaming...
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:25pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:

A Medview Airline plane crashed, and when they were bringing out the bodies of the victims, they (the victims) were all wearing hazmat suits. I could see that some of the people were still alive but even as I watched, they struggled with death but eventually passed on. I also saw blood spatters on the wreckage. And then I heard a voice say in Yoruba "ile n'je eyan, trans the earth eats people.

The dream was so vivid that when I woke up I was surprised I was dreaming...
so an aeroplane represents a superpower ruling the world and crashing means this superpower will lose their power ( a new world order in which the first will become the last so that the last can become the first ) and of course all the inhabitants of the superpower country perished. They fell from heaven down to earth and then the earth ate them up meaning whenn they came crashing down to earth, all those they meet down on the earth will terrorise them. like when a bully falls down to everyones level and they all start beating him up. The hamzat suit they had on denoted the protection and immunity they had when they were on top buut as they come crashinng down the immunity means nothing now as the earth eats them up meaning as those they meet on the grounnd start to destroy them. no more immunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Ishilove: 3:28pm On May 27, 2020
lekki1444:
so an aeroplane represents a superpower ruling the world and crashing means this superpower will lose their power ( a new world order in which the first will become the last so that the last can become the first ) and of course all the inhabitants of the superpower country perished. They fell from heaven down to earth and then the earth ate them up meaning whenn they came crashing down to earth, all those they meet down on the earth will terrorise them. like when a bully falls down to everyones level and they all start beating him up. The hamzat suit they had on denoted the protection and immunity they had when they were on top buut as they come crashinng down the immunity means nothing now as the earth eats them up meaning as those they meet on the grounnd start to destroy them. no more immunity
Okay, thank you. But why Medview Airline?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:32pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Medview means ' transition to destruction ' , an entity activated for destruction. its destruction time
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:57pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:

or to comprehensively break it down, as i dont have time to comprehensively explain things but i feel in this case it is neccessary. Med is Median which is Middle. To be in the middle is to be in transition if you were up then your transition is down and if you are down then your transition is up. in this case its an airline so its up and soo the transition is down. so Medview airline will mean transition to destruction from heaven down to earth. its all WORDS. WORDS are spells and magic. in WORDS lie many hidden secrets

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by GreaterGraceGG(f): 4:16pm On May 27, 2020
Dream 1: A man putting on white garment conducted deliverance for me and I fell in the dream
Dream 2: I always see myself in my former place or area where I grew up, walking about and there is a particular house I always see and I'm always scared to enter
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2020
It's ok
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Ishilove: 5:16pm On May 27, 2020
lekki1444:
or to comprehensively break it down, as i dont have time to comprehensively explain things but i feel in this case it is neccessary. Med is Median which is Middle. To be in the middle is to be in transition if you were up then your transition is down and if you are down then your transition is up. in this case its an airline so its up and soo the transition is down. so Medview airline will mean transition to destruction from heaven down to earth. its all WORDS. WORDS are spells and magic. in WORDS lie many hidden secrets
Wow
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by LordKO(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2020
@OP

Dream interpretation isn't your forte, citing most of your answers so far. Don't worry, I'm not here to take your shine away from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by wherewere2wear(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2020
Actually this dream is not mine, but that of a brother.
According to him in the dream his girlfriend now was his wife and they have a baby girl, but they had a very serious misunderstanding that made them to separate from each other and the wife left with the child and also refused him from seeing their daughter. Then one day his mum came to visit him because she is staying in a different city, and unknowly to him his mother asked the wife to come with the baby so she can spend some time with her, which the wife agreed to and came with the baby and gave her to his mother and left, so when he was about living for work he saw the baby in his house and became so excited, played little with the girl and left for work. And while he was coming back home, he bought so many things for the child only to realize his mother has returned the child back to the wife, according to him he became so furious with his mother, chased her out of his house and both of them began to insult themselves... That he insulted his mother very well and the same time crying because of what the mother did. That in all his mother stood her ground and was supporting the wife.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by makems(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2020
I saw an uncle of mine wearing my gown and it is actually my favourite clothes. He was in my sitting room.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by SweetCunt97(f): 8:20pm On May 27, 2020
makems:
I saw an uncle of mine wearing my gown and it is actually my favourite clothes. He was in my sitting room.
The uncle is tapping your glory angry

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by samuel19222(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2020

Dream 1
I always dream about being chased in the dream by poli.ce or street guys.

Dream 2

I do dream flying, as in having the power to fly to any location I feel like going.

Dream 3

This one occurs often

I do dream of having sex in the dream often sometimes with young girls and MOST TIMES WITH OLDER WOMEN.

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by easygoing3sq(f): 2:00am On May 28, 2020
I always dream about dead relatives especially my step mom.

quote author=lekki1444 post=89965772]Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages[/quote

]
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:52am On May 28, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:
Dream 1: A man putting on white garment conducted deliverance for me and I fell in the dream
Dream 2: I always see myself in my former place or area where I grew up, walking about and there is a particular house I always see and I'm always scared to enter
Dream 1 means the forces of opposition against you are greater than the forces for you which is why you fell after the deliverance. after the deliverance you are supposed to stand
dream 2 the former place where you grew up is your connection to GOD but you being scared to enter is because there is a spirit that has taken hold of you that is scared to face GOD
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 7:54am On May 28, 2020
Alright one dream per post guys. dont cause gridlock in the thread
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:06am On May 28, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Dream 1
I saw my self and my elder sister with bags going on a journey, suddenly we saw ourselves on a beach but it's a bustop, we had actually missed the early bus we kept going up and down looking for the next bus but we couldn't find any. I don't know how or what happened but my sister was able to get a bus and left me behind. In the dream after she left I just kept walking with my bag till I woke up.

Dream 2
I found myself in a big forest running, I was being chased by a dog, in the same dream I found my self in a gathering but we were in a drawer like the ones in the mortuary(don't interpret death cos it doesn't feel like it). Pictures were scattered on the floor and we were told to pick the one we know (more like a family member picture) so as to hang it to identify everyone, everyone has gotten theirs except me though I saw that of my eldest sister(another sister of mine) but it wasn't her name that was on the picture but her face, they said I should keep looking, I searched but couldn't find any that's of my family except that one. I was told to leave that I wasn't qualified. I found my self in another location, in real life our church was located at the left side of it but I couldn't find it rather I saw a sign post boldly written PRISON i thought to myself why will a prison be here i shrugged and continue walking till I woke up.
Note: I already know the meaning of the first one i just want to seek another opinion
dream one__ carrying bags is someone with heavy burden and under affliction. heavy affliction and the journey you are going is into the wilderness as a lost soul. your sister got delivered but you still are wandering in the wilderness afflicted with heavy burden. Also she getting unto the bus means you have now entered a spiritual dynamic in your life where every woman you meet will have a stronger spiritual force than you. This why you see many women in control of their husbands. Its all spiritual and not ordinary eye.

dream two_ you being chased by a dog in a forest means you are not in control of your spiritual destiny at this point and a draconian spirit like empire has being appointed over you and you are being subjugated by this empire or person. the dog represents the draconian empire canis major so i believe this dream is not necessarily about you but about the plight of black nations who are being subjugated by white nations and we are prisoners to them. they chase us down and hunt us down and treat us like we are their prisoners with their world banks and IMF tactics. and you couldnt find any of your family because that means you are a nobody on the global scale and the only one you found was of your sister because a woman represents a conquered nation. so we are a conquered nation being imprisoned by draconian empires who hunt us down. we have no power globally. this particular dream is about the state of black nations. because the spiritual symbolic representation of white nations is the dog. this why they love dogs over there. and we are being hunted down by the dog canes major aka Orion the hunter aka Canes venatici the hunting dog of the gods
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:17am On May 28, 2020
wherewere2wear:
Actually this dream is not mine, but that of a brother.
According to him in the dream his girlfriend now was his wife and they have a baby girl, but they had a very serious misunderstanding that made them to separate from each other and the wife left with the child and also refused him from seeing their daughter. Then one day his mum came to visit him because she is staying in a different city, and unknowly to him his mother asked the wife to come with the baby so she can spend some time with her, which the wife agreed to and came with the baby and gave her to his mother and left, so when he was about living for work he saw the baby in his house and became so excited, played little with the girl and left for work. And while he was coming back home, he bought so many things for the child only to realize his mother has returned the child back to the wife, according to him he became so furious with his mother, chased her out of his house and both of them began to insult themselves... That he insulted his mother very well and the same time crying because of what the mother did. That in all his mother stood her ground and was supporting the wife.
so we have a mother and a child and a wife and the man. 4 people in total. this represents a soul going through transition and these are 4 sides to one person and the child is a product of spiritual imprisonment because when a man joins unto a woman for the most part it means spiritual death, unless the man has a superior god like spirit which happens with only few men under certain zodiac houses, but for most men joining unto a woman is spiritual death and the baby is a product of spiritual death and the mother and his wife are playing the same role but the mother represents a fallen version of him while the wife represents the destruction upon him. And so this dream is about spiritual transition of a man to destruction. This is a dream about spiritual confusion. So many peoplle are walking around in spiritual confusion One side of him ( the man ) wants the product of destruction ( the baby ) and another side of him ( the mother ) takes the product of destruction ( the baby ) away. Its a dream about a transition of a soul to lockdown and confusion. you see many souls like that just go to nairalands frontpage. many confused and lost souls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.