Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (25842 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:19am On May 28, 2020
makems:
I saw an uncle of mine wearing my gown and it is actually my favourite clothes. He was in my sitting room.
well a man in a dress is symbolic of spiritual death. when your spirit dies it gets confused and starts misappropriating gender roles
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:25am On May 28, 2020
samuel19222:

Dream 1
I always dream about being chased in the dream by poli.ce or street guys.

Dream 2

I do dream flying, as in having the power to fly to any location I feel like going.

Dream 3

This one occurs often

I do dream of having sex in the dream often sometimes with young girls and MOST TIMES WITH OLDER WOMEN.

chased by police means you have a fugitive spirit. you have lots of karmic debt that you have to pay

dream of flying is a locked down spirit desiring to soar again. spiritual blockage

dreaming of joining unto older women is a sign of a locked down spirit and the desire to have sex with yung girls in dreams is a sign of someone who has lost his spiritual power. sex is a harvest ritual in which the rod is beating up the virgin aka the maid aka the powerless. and so it is a harvest ritual. and so to dream of it means the power of authority you have is lost. now its just a desire and not a reality. And so your spiritual power is gone

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 8:28am On May 28, 2020
easygoing3sq:
I always dream about dead relatives especially my step mom.

quote author=lekki1444 post=89965772]Dreams are ways your subconscious passes messages to you. This can be a message you need to act on to improve your family unit or it could be just any other messages[/quote

]
always dreaming about the dead means you are spiritually dead. let the dead bury the dead. you are so locked into that dead space so that all you see is the dead. And so you need spiritual ressurection like Lazarus. you need deliverance. your spirit has to be awakened. it is asleep now. dead
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2020
lekki1444:

Dream 1 means the forces of opposition against you are greater than the forces for you which is why you fell after the deliverance. after the deliverance you are supposed to stand
dream 2 the former place where you grew up is your connection to GOD but you being scared to enter is because there is a spirit that has taken hold of you that is scared to face GOD
Hmmmmm. No wonder if I pray for a week, I won't pray for another one month. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by pretydiva(f): 10:29am On May 28, 2020
I dream a lot. Like if I sleep 5 times a day, I dream 5 times. Whenever I sleep, I dream. And I end up forgetting what I dreamt about.
Initially it wasn't like this, started noticing it few years back
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by samuel19222(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
lekki1444:
chased by police means you have a fugitive spirit. you have lots of karmic debt that you have to pay

dream of flying is a locked down spirit desiring to soar again. spiritual blockage

dreaming of joining unto older women is a sign of a locked down spirit and the desire to have sex with yung girls in dreams is a sign of someone who has lost his spiritual power. sex is a harvest ritual in which the rod is beating up the virgin aka the maid aka the powerless. and so it is a harvest ritual. and so to dream of it means the power of authority you have is lost. now its just a desire and not a reality. And so your spiritual power is gone

karmic debt spiritual blockage and spiritual power is gone ke

Eleyi ma lagbara gan ooo

So prophet what is the way out?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bville02(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Anytime I dream during my sleep, I'd wake up and instantly forget the dream but I'd remember that I actually dreamt. Is there any spiritual or physical consequences to that?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:21pm On May 28, 2020
samuel19222:

karmic debt spiritual blockage and spiritual power is gone ke

Eleyi ma lagbara gan ooo

So prophet what is the way out?
Righteousness and Kindness. Stay away from all evil it will start to build back up again

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by samuel19222(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2020
lekki1444:
Righteousness and Kindness. Stay away from all evil it will start to build back up again

Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2020
lekki1444:

Dream 1 means the forces of opposition against you are greater than the forces for you which is why you fell after the deliverance. after the deliverance you are supposed to stand
dream 2 the former place where you grew up is your connection to GOD but you being scared to enter is because there is a spirit that has taken hold of you that is scared to face GOD
Please advice me too. Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:08pm On May 28, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:

Please advice me too. Thanks
Follow the same advice. The good spiritual forces start to align with you when you stop doing evil and wicked stuff. its all abut righteousness. thats how you build up spiritual currency

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2020
lekki1444:
Follow the same advice. The good spiritual forces start to align with you when you stop doing evil and wicked stuff. its all abut righteousness. thats how you build up spiritual currency
Okay. Thanks
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by africanpea: 9:35pm On May 28, 2020
Bville02:
Anytime I dream during my sleep, I'd wake up and instantly forget the dream but I'd remember that I actually dreamt. Is there any spiritual or physical consequences to that?

Same thing with me, the harder I try to remember the more I forget.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by PrincessJr(f): 1:10am On May 29, 2020
ff.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by awuri4: 4:45am On May 29, 2020
I always fly in my dreams. What could it mean because it gives me concern. Secondly, i have attended interview with many companies with hope of getting the job. In most cases the company will send me a congratulatory message. But once a dreamed about starting the jo[color=#000099][/color]b, thats the end of it. Either the company will have one issue or the other or even the contract of which they call for the interview will not materialize. I have spent up to 2m doing certifications yet no job.
Also most times i see my self eating in the dream.
These are my concerns.
Note,: i am married with 3 lovely boys.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Dblock89: 5:07am On May 29, 2020
I had a terrible dream and this is how it goes..
In the Dream I was with my friend and suddenly,
We heard that his dad is death so we all went to their compound to see if is true and behold we met lot of people crying but I was trying to comfort my friend not to cry and the rest.

Fast forward to the burial day, I went to support my friend and everything because he was very sad and always crying but I tried to comfort him but he won't stop cry and suddenly his death appear from nobody and told him to enter the car that they want to buy something for the burial so that people can eat and drink, so I went to see him off the car and told him that I was waiting for him to come back in time.

Another thing happened, after about 5 minutes we got information that the car had an accident that my friend was death as well, this eventually throws me off with shouting and serious cry that I could have been in the car with him and I could have die with him in the accident that thank God I didn't go with them so, i now went for the burial I can't remember the burial anymore if is the friend burial or the dad but I know I went for the burial and I was still crying that my friend that we were few minutes ago just died and everything then I woke up from the dream.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 9:03am On May 29, 2020
@lekki1444 can u pls interpret tho for me?. I dreamt today rhst I was in a school area like a class and I noticed my chair was missing. Everyother chair was there but mine was missing. So I decided to go and get one from some other place. Somehow I got attached to a young boy who is supposedly there to he'll me with my search. Some ho we sighed a chair in an empty class but we were on to of d school building and I was wondering how to get down from there. Eventually I found a low place close to a staircase railing and was about to come down then I woke up
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 12:18pm On May 29, 2020
Last year, my parents rejected the man I wanted to marry. But after a while I started having different dreams about it.
First, I dreamt that it was our introduction ceremony. I was crying while collecting the drink from my dad and I was hesitating to give my fiancé the drink. Then the elders seated around started asking "why is she crying?" "Is she not sure of marrying him again?" I presented the drink and woke up.
I've also had other ones....he came visiting when my mom wasn't around. Soon I heard her coming in and I got really scared, but to my utmost surprise, she told me to ask him what he would like to eat.
Again, I saw myself and my brother in his car, we were happy, going on a shopping spree.
In the last one, he visited me and after I went to see him off, I returned to the house and noticed that my parents were frowning. I asked them what the problem was and they said it was because he didn't give them money. I laughed and thought to myself "you guys now want to enjoy his money, abi?"
The disturbing part is that most of my dreams do come to reality, and I have been trying to move on gradually. Please, can you give me an interpretation?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
PrincessJr:
I dream of having shattered teeth. Like it starts with severe aches and then boom! My teeth falling off. It’s really scary
Shattered teeth means weak spiritual power.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:32pm On May 29, 2020
awuri4:
I always fly in my dreams. What could it mean because it gives me concern. Secondly, i have attended interview with many companies with hope of getting the job. In most cases the company will send me a congratulatory message. But once a dreamed about starting the jo[color=#000099][/color]b, thats the end of it. Either the company will have one issue or the other or even the contract of which they call for the interview will not materialize. I have spent up to 2m doing certifications yet no job.
Also most times i see my self eating in the dream.
These are my concerns.
Note,: i am married with 3 lovely boys.
flying in dream means you are in a low state in life but you desire to prosper and from the other story i deduce you have spiritual blockage in your life to where you will not prosper till you pay up your karma. and eating in dreams also means you have no spiritual power
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
Dblock89:
I had a terrible dream and this is how it goes..
In the Dream I was with my friend and suddenly,
We heard that his dad is death so we all went to their compound to see if is true and behold we met lot of people crying but I was trying to comfort my friend not to cry and the rest.

Fast forward to the burial day, I went to support my friend and everything because he was very sad and always crying but I tried to comfort him but he won't stop cry and suddenly his death appear from nobody and told him to enter the car that they want to buy something for the burial so that people can eat and drink, so I went to see him off the car and told him that I was waiting for him to come back in time.

Another thing happened, after about 5 minutes we got information that the car had an accident that my friend was death as well, this eventually throws me off with shouting and serious cry that I could have been in the car with him and I could have die with him in the accident that thank God I didn't go with them so, i now went for the burial I can't remember the burial anymore if is the friend burial or the dad but I know I went for the burial and I was still crying that my friend that we were few minutes ago just died and everything then I woke up from the dream.

means you are in the valley of dry bones, in a place of depression and desperation and despair is all around you but you have the protection of God on you. so maybe you will emerge from this place of despair and go on to do great things in the world seeing as you are being preserved for something
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:40pm On May 29, 2020
Bunny19:
@lekki1444 can u pls interpret tho for me?. I dreamt today rhst I was in a school area like a class and I noticed my chair was missing. Everyother chair was there but mine was missing. So I decided to go and get one from some other place. Somehow I got attached to a young boy who is supposedly there to he'll me with my search. Some ho we sighed a chair in an empty class but we were on to of d school building and I was wondering how to get down from there. Eventually I found a low place close to a staircase railing and was about to come down then I woke up
this is a good dream and so your chair missing from the school means you have been endowed with wisdom and then joining unto the boy means you have also being endowed with spiritual powers and then you ascended to a higher place in life ( you were on top of the school ). So maybe this is what your future looks like and this is a prophetic dream ?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Dblock89: 3:44pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
means you are in the valley of dry bones, in a place of depression and desperation and despair is all around you but you have the protection of God on you. so maybe you will emerge from this place of despair and go on to do great things in the world seeing as you are being preserved for something
Thanks I really appreciate and believe you to some extent because of what is happening around me at the moment.

Please I want to ask for a friend, he told me yesterday that he's always having wet dreams lately and he's scared about it??
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
BlackNostra:
Last year, my parents rejected the man I wanted to marry. But after a while I started having different dreams about it.
First, I dreamt that it was our introduction ceremony. I was crying while collecting the drink from my dad and I was hesitating to give my fiancé the drink. Then the elders seated around started asking "why is she crying?" "Is she not sure of marrying him again?" I presented the drink and woke up.
I've also had other ones....he came visiting when my mom wasn't around. Soon I heard her coming in and I got really scared, but to my utmost surprise, she told me to ask him what he would like to eat.
Again, I saw myself and my brother in his car, we were happy, going on a shopping spree.
In the last one, he visited me and after I went to see him off, I returned to the house and noticed that my parents were frowning. I asked them what the problem was and they said it was because he didn't give them money. I laughed and thought to myself "you guys now want to enjoy his money, abi?"
The disturbing part is that most of my dreams do come to reality, and I have been trying to move on gradually. Please, can you give me an interpretation?
so the man represents 'powers ' and you joining unto the man if he is a righteous man means you the luna being will be swallowed up byy the solar being and his aura will envelope yours and this is why you were crying and you hesitated to give the powers the drink ( the drink represents the elixir that will activate the powers ) because you enjoy being in control as a luna being and you dont want to activate the solar powers that will overtake you and outshine you. And in the other dream its presenting to you that your happiness can only be achieved by joining unto this superior righteous power and diminishing your luna self ( which represents your carnal and selfish nature ) and your parents ( who represent another version of you, you are 3 in 1 aka you are the daughter and the father and the mother representing a fractured being in a low state who is lost and enjoys carnality and worldly things ) who are you will gain benefits from letting go of carnality and joining unto the superior solar power of GOD. so basically your dream is a call to the light and away from the dark but you seem to embrace the darknness more
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Dblock89:
Thanks I really appreciate and believe you to some extent because of what is happening around me at the moment.

Please I want to ask for a friend, he told me yesterday that he's always having wet dreams lately and he's scared about it??
wet dreams represents a resurrection from a dead state. its a rebirth. leaving a dark state and emerging into the light.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
this is a good dream and so your chair missing from the school means you have been endowed with wisdom and then joining unto the boy means you have also being endowed with spiritual powers and then you ascended to a higher place in life ( you were on top of the school ). So maybe this is what your future looks like and this is a prophetic dream ?
Wow! Thank u so much. I really appreciate. God bless

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
Mozino007:
Are sure or this is just of your guess works!!!.Oya back it up with biblical references!!!!!!.
I know some miracle searcher's would fall for this mofo.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444 help interpret mine for me.I saw myself riding on a horse and I arrived somewhere that seems to be like an occasion(crowd),i have had this dreams multiple times.Though I don't attach meanings to dreams
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:20pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
lekki1444 help interpret mine for me.I saw myself riding on a horse and I arrived somewhere that seems to be like an occasion(crowd),i have had this dreams multiple times.Though I don't attach meanings to dreams
means you will be endowed with authority over people.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
means you will be endowed with authority over people.
Really?lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused / Eniola ‘Mae’ Adeniji: "My Devastating Marriage Experience" / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.