Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams (26333 Views)

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:25pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
Really?lol
thats the meaning of the dream

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
thats the meaning of the dream
i was thinking maybe I have a great battle ahead of me considering the fact that they use horse for battles
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
so the man represents 'powers ' and you joining unto the man if he is a righteous man means you the luna being will be swallowed up byy the solar being and his aura will envelope yours and this is why you were crying and you hesitated to give the powers the drink ( the drink represents the elixir that will activate the powers ) because you enjoy being in control as a luna being and you dont want to activate the solar powers that will overtake you and outshine you. And in the other dream its presenting to you that your happiness can only be achieved by joining unto this superior righteous power and diminishing your luna self ( which represents your carnal and selfish nature ) and your parents ( who represent another version of you, you are 3 in 1 aka you are the daughter and the father and the mother representing a fractured being in a low state who is lost and enjoys carnality and worldly things ) who are you will gain benefits from letting go of carnality and joining unto the superior solar power of GOD. so basically your dream is a call to the light and away from the dark but you seem to embrace the darknness more
Wow! Thanks
The last line is correct; I've tried to deal with it before.
So what do I do now?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:31pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
i was thinking maybe I have a great battle ahead of me
if you had a great battle ahead of you the crowd you met will also be on horses. was the crowd on horses ?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
so the man represents 'powers ' and you joining unto the man if he is a righteous man means you the luna being will be swallowed up byy the solar being and his aura will envelope yours and this is why you were crying and you hesitated to give the powers the drink ( the drink represents the elixir that will activate the powers ) because you enjoy being in control as a luna being and you dont want to activate the solar powers that will overtake you and outshine you. And in the other dream its presenting to you that your happiness can only be achieved by joining unto this superior righteous power and diminishing your luna self ( which represents your carnal and selfish nature ) and your parents ( who represent another version of you, you are 3 in 1 aka you are the daughter and the father and the mother representing a fractured being in a low state who is lost and enjoys carnality and worldly things ) who are you will gain benefits from letting go of carnality and joining unto the superior solar power of GOD. so basically your dream is a call to the light and away from the dark but you seem to embrace the darknness more
So what happens if the man is not righteous? Can anyone be completely righteous?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
if you had a great battle ahead of you the crowd you met will also be on horses. was the crowd on horses ?
no I was the only one on the horse,a white horse.Its a dream I do have occasionally right from my childhood
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
BlackNostra:

Wow! Thanks
The last line is correct; I've tried to deal with it before.
So what do I do now?
you have to try at all cost to embrace the light. only one end to darkness and that is destruction. righteousness and shun all evil in any form. it is hard but it is the only path to spiritual enlightenment. spiritual enlightenment - walking with the angels and protection from GOD. you will be bulletproof on earth. no evil can touch you. thats the ultimate gift

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:36pm On May 29, 2020
Rozz:
no I was the only one on the horse,a white horse.Its a dream I do have occasionally right from my childhood
so the answer i gave you applies

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
BlackNostra:

So what happens if the man is not righteous? Can anyone be completely righteous?
well in this case the man represents righteous powers because you were always happy when you embraced him and even yourself ( represented by your parents ) was also benefitting from the powers when he joined to you

if it was unrighteous powers there will not be a wedding because you already are in that realm as a luna being
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 4:43pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
well in this case the man represents righteous powers because you were always happy when you embraced him and even yourself ( represented by your parents ) was also benefitting from the powers when he joined to you

if it was unrighteous powers there will not be a wedding because you already are in that realm as a luna being
Alright
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 4:44pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
you have to try at all cost to embrace the light. only one end to darkness and that is destruction. righteousness and shun all evil in any form. it is hard but it is the only path to spiritual enlightenment. spiritual enlightenment - walking with the angels and protection from GOD. you will be bulletproof on earth. no evil can touch you. thats the ultimate gift
I will try harder
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
BlackNostra:

I will try harder
you have to.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:

Sorry, I have a lot of questions. Just one more, so physically does it there's hope for us?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
BlackNostra:

Sorry, I have a lot of questions. Just one more, so physically does it there's hope for us?
oh yes there is hope. but you cant isten to that aspect of you played by your parents because even they dont understand that they will benefit from the union. what they have now is spiritual blindness aka short sight. and so you cant listen to them at all. you have to make your own choice
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by BlackNostra(f): 4:59pm On May 29, 2020
lekki1444:
oh yes there is hope. but you cant isten to that aspect of you played by your parents because even they dont understand that they will benefit from the union. what they have now is spiritual blindness aka short sight. and so you cant listen to them at all. you have to make your own choice
Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 5:02pm On May 29, 2020
BlackNostra:

Thanks a lot.
no problem
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by louisa4luv(f): 6:47pm On May 29, 2020
Help me interpret this dream.
I usually dream of looking for water like carrying pail and looking for water. Other times, I will be fetching water and storing them. Recently, I saw a queue and people were waiting in line to fetch water from the tap though the tap wasn't running again. I walked to the front and turned the tap and suddenly water started running again but immediately my bucket became full, the tap stopped running. What's the interpretation pls.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
@lekki1444, I have another I want u to help interpret pls. It occurs almost every time. I have asked around but no one has given me any concrete interpretation. I always dream of plane crash! Its one dream I can have like more than 10times in a year. It starts with me seeing a plane taking off or sometimes just seeing a plane in the sky. Then all of a sudden I will have a strong conviction that it will crash. Lo and behold,the plane will lose balance and start tumbling down and crash causing a lot of damage. What does this mean pls.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by ogaofficer(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2020
Bro, weldone oo. There is this special lady I have been courting for a while now. The first time I saw her I heard a deep voice in me that she is the person I need. It took me a couple of years before she finally gave me a yes. But eversince, being a strong believer that she is. She has told me that she isn't seeing any sign from God. Afterwards, I had a dream and the both of us visited my father and we knelt down before him and he prayed for us he then said we will be become best of friends forever. Meanwhile this is the person I intend to start a future with for the rest of my life.

What's your say?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2020
Maybe nah FAKE Visa grin grin

Mozino007:
what is the dream interpretation of when you n your wife travelled out of country m later came back after some days!?
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by awuri4: 5:29am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
flying in dream means you are in a low state in life but you desire to prosper and from the other story i deduce you have spiritual blockage in your life to where you will not prosper till you pay up your karma. and eating in dreams also means you have no spiritual power
What do you mean " until you pay your karma"
So what is the way Out? I need your suggestion.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:46am On May 30, 2020
louisa4luv:
Help me interpret this dream.
I usually dream of looking for water like carrying pail and looking for water. Other times, I will be fetching water and storing them. Recently, I saw a queue and people were waiting in line to fetch water from the tap though the tap wasn't running again. I walked to the front and turned the tap and suddenly water started running again but immediately my bucket became full, the tap stopped running. What's the interpretation pls.
Looking for water is looking for wisdom and power
fetching and storing water is acquiring wisdom and power
the tap only working for you means you are the chosen to receive wisdom and power

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:48am On May 30, 2020
Bunny19:
@lekki1444, I have another I want u to help interpret pls. It occurs almost every time. I have asked around but no one has given me any concrete interpretation. I always dream of plane crash! Its one dream I can have like more than 10times in a year. It starts with me seeing a plane taking off or sometimes just seeing a plane in the sky. Then all of a sudden I will have a strong conviction that it will crash. Lo and behold,the plane will lose balance and start tumbling down and crash causing a lot of damage. What does this mean pls.
means the fall of an empire ruling the earth and so this dream is not about you but about the times we are living in. we are living in a period of transition where the empires controlling the world are starting to crash. their infrastructure is starting to crumble and global power base is starting to shift away from the west
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:53am On May 30, 2020
ogaofficer:
Bro, weldone oo. There is this special lady I have been courting for a while now. The first time I saw her I heard a deep voice in me that she is the person I need. It took me a couple of years before she finally gave me a yes. But eversince, being a strong believer that she is. She has told me that she isn't seeing any sign from God. Afterwards, I had a dream and the both of us visited my father and we knelt down before him and he prayed for us he then said we will be become best of friends forever. Meanwhile this is the person I intend to start a future with for the rest of my life.

What's your say?
Oga how body. well the dream answered the question for you and the father in the dream is Gods approval. So just relax, she will eventually see the sign she wants
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2020
how are you able to interpret dreams,are you a pastor?or it's just a gift
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:56am On May 30, 2020
awuri4:

What do you mean " until you pay your karma"
So what is the way Out? I need your suggestion.
you have done lots of bad things in the past and it is recorded in your spiritual record these things have to be addressed. you have to pay for them, that is what is called karmic debt. what you can do now for your own good is to embrace righteousness. stop doing evil so you dont accumulate your karma. then you have to wait for the karmic debt to clear which will come in the form of spiritual blockage. when you see people doing everything in the world to be successful but nothing ever happens ? that is no coincidence. GOD has put a spiritual block on them. no progress till you suffer well well.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 6:58am On May 30, 2020
Rozz:
how are you able to interpret dreams,are you a pastor?or it's just a gift
its a spiritual gift from God. No I am not a pastor

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bin3(f): 7:50am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
its a spiritual gift from God. No I am not a pastor

Ok
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Bunny19: 8:48am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:
means the fall of an empire ruling the earth and so this dream is not about you but about the times we are living in. we are living in a period of transition where the empires controlling the world are starting to crash. their infrastructure is starting to crumble and global power base is starting to shift away from the west
Thanks bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by hinere(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2020
lekki1444:

Well the first dream is obvious, its the rapture where you acquired spiritual powers

second dream, your digestive system represents information filteration system to discern the words that will make you grow and get rid of the ones that will not make you grow. the filteratiion process and cleaner is the 3 brooms. the fact you passed them out means you have lost spiritual discernment and will now be like a leaf tossed in the wind with all doctrines and philosophies

OK...I have another dream.
In that dream, I saw myself and a group of other people. We were in a place. Then a man approached us and said..."Who will take Praise Worship"?
Immediately we all raised our hands up high. Each one of us hoping the man would pick either of us. We kept on raising our hands like children in a classroom raising their hands for their teacher to pick them to answer class questions.
The man looked at all of us and then picked me.

I was so excited then I started singing the popular worship song
"You came from heaven to earth
To show the way
Form the earth to the cross
My debt to pay....
Form the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky...Lord I lifted your name on high"
**I'm sure you might know that song**

As I was singing the power of God came down heavily from heaven and filled the whole environment.
The other people with me joined me in singing the song and were filled with the power God that most of them were at the point of falling down.
The power of God also filled me heavily at that moment because I have never experienced anything like it ever before.

Then suddenly a man on suit walked to where I was standing and singing. He was very very tall. I couldn't see his face. He was holding a jar. Then he started pouring the content of the jar on me. The content was oil. The oil was as thick as honey. The oil fell on me as if I was having a shower in my bathroom.
Immediately I fell on my knees my head facing the ground. The oil covered the surrounding place I knelt down on and was over flowing. My whole body was soaked.

Then I heard a voice from high up the sky saying...

"I Have Anointed You To Be THE Music Director"

Then I woke up.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by lekki1444: 9:49am On May 30, 2020
Bin3:

Please,Can you pray for someone for some spiritual things to be revealed to the person?
No I cant. its between that person and God.
Re: Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams by Keemsleek005(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2020
I had these dream i was sitting in a lobby waiting for someone to attend to me and then these man came out and walked up to me saying everything will be alright at the end and i asked him to explain better. He told me to open my hands and placed something like a white paper on boths hands, and the paper sudden cut flame and d smoke of the left hand blow to the right and the flame of the right hand blow to the left. Then he said what am thinking will make me become what i want to will be like moving from lekki to ikorodu and the left hand means those things i put second is the right way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.