Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking (13829 Views)

Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Mrop(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2020
This lady has really gone viral with this controversial photos and a short clip she released online recently.

She only covers her private part with only face mask to warn against corona Virus. Some photos cannot be uploaded here. Too Erotic for small children who are under 18.

See all her 18+ N@ked photos HERE

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by PapaNnamdi: 7:15am On May 26, 2020
Girls don too useless this days,

almost all on social media are shameless and lack morals,
how will this impact her life positively,

I con de reason Weda na village girl I go marry sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by ridwanlawal: 7:17am On May 26, 2020
SMH
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Ifabernard(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2020
hmm. wetin sule no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by thesicilian: 7:20am On May 26, 2020
Wonder how her parents will feel when they see this.
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Bartork(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2020
unclothedness is the only way for some to trend lately.

You don't need to be brainy or innovative....

Just show it all

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by xendra: 7:32am On May 26, 2020
all these pretenders commenting up there sha cheesy

men have no right to condemn half naked women because they are the reason those women do it. Y'all will condemn her in public and run to search for them to message them.

unclothedness pay, that's why they keep doing it, and it is not women that is paying for it, it's still you men so stop the pretence.

Same way men condemn bobrisky publicly but privately beg to lick his ass, He is wealthy because of y'all that's why more keep coming out. I just hate the pretence/fakeness of men

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by DanseMacabre(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2020
Where are the 'curves'
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Pierce008: 7:43am On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Where are the 'curves'
There are no curves anywhere, just edgessad

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Pascalvik06(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2020
Still searching for curves.
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by after7: 7:51am On May 26, 2020
No curves undecided ... Leaves thread angry
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:58am On May 26, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

Are you surprised...?
I'm not at all.
I expected something like this, even worse.
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by OsuMustGo: 8:06am On May 26, 2020
Ho low show
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Naija246: 8:07am On May 26, 2020
I just enjoy seeing women go so low morally speaking cool cheesy cheesy

Their behavior normalises casual sex which is good for guys like us who don't really wanna wife up any woman.

Feminism is a blessing in disguise for us red pilled men grin
Thanks to feminism we get to have sex with so many women.... without commitment grin

Guys, just improve your self and you will be at the top of the sexual market place.

Leave the simps who trade their freedom for some pussy they will be tired of after 5 years of marriage. grin
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by dafeoroyo: 8:09am On May 26, 2020
Wetin Muhammed no go see on top mountain
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Jessylove96: 8:26am On May 26, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

I think say you don marry o PapaNamdi

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Meteng: 8:35am On May 26, 2020
No bobi sef >:
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Small080(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2020
She no get breast self grin

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by meetme01: 8:51am On May 26, 2020
Nothing is sacred anymore.
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by simplexvi: 8:56am On May 26, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

it will end in tears... no reason marry village girl at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2020
Congratulations to her!
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by purplecoco(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2020
xendra:
all these pretenders commenting up there sha cheesy

men have no right to condemn half naked women because they are the reason those women do it. Y'all will condemn her in public and run to search for them to message them.

unclothedness pay, that's why they keep doing it, and it is not women that is paying for it, it's still you men so stop the pretence.

Same way men condemn bobrisky publicly but privately beg to lick his ass, He is wealthy because of y'all that's why more keep coming out. I just hate the pretence/fakeness of men
Like Fr! grin Some women are making hella bank, and those men are the one paying for their content, yet criticizing. Hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Kirinwa: 9:12am On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
I just enjoy seeing women go so low morally speaking cool cheesy cheesy

Their behavior normalises casual sex which is good for guys like us who don't really wanna wife up any woman.

Feminism is a blessing in disguise for us red pilled men grin
Thanks to feminism we get to have sex with so many women.... without commitment grin

Guys, just improve your self and you will be at the top of the sexual market place.

Leave the simps who trade their freedom for some pussy they will be tired of after 5 years of marriage. grin

When you are old, you will know the implications of your foolish ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Shirii: 9:17am On May 26, 2020
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Champneys: 9:17am On May 26, 2020
What is curvy about this lady? grin
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by jawalis(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2020
The word curvy is been abused. How can you call this breastless girl curvy. She’s ugly

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by Tonway(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2020
With her chinkini chinkini breast wey no go even full my small hand sef!
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by doggedfighter(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2020
Curvy Covid ambassador grin grin
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2020
Kirinwa:

When you are old, you will know the implications of your foolish ways.
you are more stupid tbh..the guy is clearly spilling the fhucking truth.. this shows you are a certified simp
Re: Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2020
Yesterday i bleep a swt girl sef....girls this days cheap without commitment
I was even surprise it happened without any remorse....i observed the girl has been observing me anytime i visit her friend..nd one time the thing just set...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.