Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Can You Interpret Dis Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Interpret Dis Please (348 Views)

Please How Do You Interpret This Dream / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Share Your Dreams We Will Help You Interpret Them Correctly And Biblically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Interpret Dis Please by bendaniel1616: 7:53am On May 26, 2020
Please what could be the meaning of this dream , my friend came to visit me in the dream, then I went out with him to see him off when he was going, to my suprised when I turned back to open the gate and entered the gate already locked by by girl friend like she did locked me outside intentionally because she knows I was outside and my friend and gf they are friends.
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by Marvellouzkk(f): 8:03am On May 26, 2020
Just Thank your friend for coming to rescue you from that relationship, it's a sign that all is not well bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by nero2face: 8:17am On May 26, 2020
go take LONART brother, sometimes na malaria dey cause all those yeye dreams...
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by bendaniel1616: 8:37am On May 26, 2020
Smiles , I do not have malaria boss , I'm very healthy and I de campe ... just trying to get the meaning cos I'm a Christian and I believe in dreams thanks anyway brother even though you don't have a reply.
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On May 26, 2020
Another dream? @OP, visit this post for answers
https://www.nairaland.com/5538899/dreams-mysteries
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by Nobody: 9:52am On May 29, 2020
bendaniel1616:
Please what could be the meaning of this dream , my friend came to visit me in the dream, then I went out with him to see him off when he was going, to my suprised when I turned back to open the gate and entered the gate already locked by by girl friend like she did locked me outside intentionally because she knows I was outside and my friend and gf they are friends.
God is asking you to quit the relationship. I see you dream a lot. You also have a prophetic calling and God is demanding for separation to train you in the things of seers. As long as you continue to disobey the signs he is showing you, you will not fully enter into your calling. Quit now.

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by bendaniel1616: 9:50pm On May 29, 2020
Quite from both , the male and the female or just the lady ?
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 30, 2020
bendaniel1616:
Quite from both , the male and the female or just the lady ?
Lady
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by ayomilore: 5:31pm On May 30, 2020
The lady is a betrayer. she will later disappoint you. it is a warning.
Re: Can You Interpret Dis Please by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
0ga, pray make God hep u understand o.

(1) (Reply)

James The Younger Brother Of Jesus Took Over Church Leadership / Mistakes Some Christians Make Out Of Ignorance / Engaging Violent Faith For Supernatural Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.