Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Job Recruitment At Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Recruitment At Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology (400 Views)

Why Ekiti Police Sacked Pregnant Policewoman / Teaching Staff Recruitment At St. Gregory College, Ikoyi / Oracle Consulting Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (9 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Recruitment At Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology by Sosoboy4: 9:03am On May 26, 2020
Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology – The College was established in the year 2014 as College of Technical and Commercial Agriculture at Isan-Ekiti by Dr. Kayode Fayemi led Government of Ekiti-State with focus on middle-level manpower development in the Agricultural sector.

Having considered the shift of Nigeria focus on Oil to Agriculture for economic growth, the College pose to fill the gap of the diversification by training and producing a graduate who will be verse in Agricultural and Technological knowledge needed to do great exploit in the sector.

Applications are invited for the following positions below:

1.) Senior Librarian

2.) Principal Librarian

3.) Senior Instructor (Accountancy)

4.) Lecturer II (Accountancy)

5.) Lecturer II (Computer Science)

6.) Lecturer III (Accountancy)

7.) Lecturer I (Accountancy)

8.) Technologist I (Computer Science)

9.) Lecturer III (Computer Science)

10.) Technologist I (Agricultural and Bio-Enviromental Engineering)

11.) Lecturer I (Computer Science)

12.) Lecturer III (Agricultural and Bio-Enviromental Engineering)

13.) Technologist I (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)

14.) Lecturer II (Agricultural and Bio-Enviromental Engineering)

15.) Lecturer I (Agricultural and Bio-Enviromental Engineering)

16.) Lecturer II (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)

17.) Technologist I (Agricultural Technology)

18.) Lecturer III (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)

19.) Lecturer II (Agricultural Technology)

20.) Lecturer III (Agricultural Technology)

21.) Lecturer II (General Studies)

22.) Lecturer III (General Studies)

23.) Lecturer I (Agricultural Technology)

24.) Lecturer I (General Studies)

25.) Lecturer I (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)

26.) Technologist I (Poultry)

27.) Technologist I (Mechanical / Machinist)

28.) Technologist I (Fisheries)

29.) Technologist I (Electrical / Electronics Gadgets)

30.) Lecturer I (Animal Production)

31.) Lecturer I (Aquaculture)

32.) Lecturer I (Crop Production)

33.) Lecturer I (Mechatronics and Robotic Engineering Technology)

34.) Lecturer I (Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Technology)

Deadline: 4th June, 2020.

APPLY HERE:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/ekiti-state-college-of-agriculture-and-technology-is-accepting-applications-from-suitably-qualified-candidates-in-various-positions/

(1) (Reply)

.,., / FRSC Promotes Ten Senior Officers,26 Others / Lessons I Learnt From Life Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.