Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him (24578 Views)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / Akeredolu Purchases N1.2 Billion Cars For Ondo Lawmakers, PDP Blasts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by daewoorazer(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2020
Femi Fani Katie’s tweeted thus:
To commemorate the birthday of my wife & 3 of my sons I am offering a scholarship to 300 Nigerian students to Icon University in the Republic of Benin. This is the top private university in Cotonou & they have just awarded me an honorary doctorate degree. I am deeply humbled.

The troll responded:
Gutter University that produces their graduates in less than 6 months is honouring a gutter misfit like you,a case of square peg in square hole. By the way hope they did not cheat because the last time someone I knew got that award it cost her just 30000 Naira. How much did u pay

https://twitter.com/realffk/status/1264954103513395201?s=21

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by donbachi(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2020
Nice one ffk...and GOD bless u.

46 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by jarawa: 10:18am On May 26, 2020
Nice one! invest in human life is very important! kudos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Makanakico(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
Gutter University goes with gutter misfit, this is Epic grin

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by romeorailss: 10:23am On May 26, 2020
In all sincerity ,

All the people I know who graduated from that school are misfits . I even know someone who bought a degree in the same school .

That alma matter is a safe haven for gross misconduct and corrupt practices. angry

Nonetheless, one should not look at a gifted horse in the mouth . Since it is a gift , it's not bad to accept .

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Businext: 10:23am On May 26, 2020
Unless the country does not have NUC like Nigeria. If there are quack universities they ought to have been closed down. But do you know even in Nigeria there are quack universities? Some owned by big men or religious bodies, but not accredited in any course? If the university in Cotonou is standard and reputable then I commend the man for awarding scholarships. It's just a way of appreciating and reciprocating their honourary award. Why do you think some universities award such to popular people? It's to bring attention and investment to their citadels. I remember after Fashola was awarded in one federal institution, barely a week (call it coincidence or whatever) but the road right in front of the university was resurfaced and repaired. His visit probably brought his attention to the federal road which runs in front of the university and he helped as a Minister. Some of you may not know but in some private universities NDDC sent some beneficiaries there and paid their fees (exhorbitant). By so doing NDDC brought more students and paid, where private individuals might have found it hard to pay, NDDC paid and brought revenue to the school. Many more cases.

But my important questions are these- 1) why is FFK personal matter on his twitter now our business or for public knowledge? 2) why do trolls always think they have a say in people's personal lives and decisions? It's like if I decide to dye my hair all white then someone will tell me no that I'm not yet 60 like how is that your concern?

Trolls are not good critics or concerned citizens. A concerned citizen will say whatever for the common good, for edification and common sense, but never to be-little, degrade, castigate and pull him/her down

#DoWhatYouLikeWithYourMoney
#YouAloneWillFaceYourConsequences
#SayNoToTrolls

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by buygala(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Troll trolls Troll grin

FFK should have a feel of what's it feels like to ejaculate nonsense about other people

Shebi him Sabi talk grin.....He should join issues with that his fellow idiot and roll in the mud with him undecided

Na demdem....So it concerns me not smiley

My own is just to laugh when one troll gives the other an upper cut grin

51 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by heykims(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Make I no lie u, that troll's reply soothed my nerves.
FFK the father of unfounded stories, Omokri's brother, Nnamdi Kanu's inlaw. All birds of a feather.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by dpete1: 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Nothing person no go see sha

I'm yet to see why this Twitter user, who said the truth, be termed as a Troll. What's the definition of troll

If he wasn't offered a honorary degree, he won't think of sponsoring them. That one no even pain me, my own be say, why Cotonou? Why u no sponsor them for naija abi far better place? Ain't saying The University is bad tho, but why move our students offshore, when we can utilize their talents here?
The allege #30, 000 the supposed troll mentioned, is it true or not? Make we no dey close full eyes dey chop Beans abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by ProfAmaben(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmm, so many bitter and hateful people. Someone offers people scholarships for free and another is vomiting fire. The hater has never assisted or achieved any meaningful thing in his existence, yet, he insults a former minister of aviation of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The bitter truth is that there are so many people like that on this forum, say something good, do anything good, they would insult you and send you death threats in your Gmail.

Vacancy: anyone with forestry or agricultural related degree B.sc or m.sc should inbox me, there's a vacancy at the National Agency for the Great Green Wall, Mabushi, Abuja, very urgent.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by raphroye: 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Bad energy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by yomalex(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Ehen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by jazinogold(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Na Troll na mumu...waste of data

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by jeeqaa7(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Dannyset(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
grin

FFK right now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by rolams(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2020
Some internet users are very stupid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by asobo: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
Just imagine what someone is spewing this early morning. Some people are just full of hate.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Xucxex1997: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
That troll must be pained
I can see it

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Dreambeat: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
So what's the big deal here for this to be on the front page?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Winneygirl(f): 10:25am On May 26, 2020
The way we spend our money outside this country ehn...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Ruggedniggaone: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
ffk Na bastard but that troll get baddest mouth perhaps ffk pay 20k because that boy is stingy he can price anything

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by muzeze77: 10:25am On May 26, 2020
Gutter minister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by chipet67(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2020
Still better than this place where marine students only know how to use formulas in turning crude oil to PMS on the board.
They don't have practical knowledge on anything.

Before you start arguing, pls tell them to fix our refineries.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by sexyking1: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
This guy is a typical example of enemy of progress. In his mind he is trending! So many rich people are willing to help, but because of fear of what and how people will feel about it, they choose to remain neutral. So may people have been termed ritualist cos they choose to help. I bet that guy that typed this is earning below 30k a month.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Sammy07: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
He could have offer them scholarship to covenant university.

Or he can't afford it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by xynerise: 10:26am On May 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
That troll basterrd guy must be a flati.
They don't like anything Yoruba.

His name is Aliyu Musa, tongue

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27am On May 26, 2020
martineverest:
audio scholarship
hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

Gutter University that produces their graduates in less than 6 months is honouring a gutter misfit like you
Oh Boy shocked shocked shocked.

It is finished for FFK

When him mumu mouth no go ever siddon for one corner.......

See him yeye mouth grin cheesy wink

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by heykims(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
That troll basterrd guy must be a flati.
They don't like anything Yoruba.
No responsible Yoruba man will associate him/herself with that FFK fool.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Abusadiq01(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
why would he give scholarship to Nigerians to study outside the country wen there over 50 top private university in Nigeria... dis guy well so?

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him by Imstrong2(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2020
Social maturity finally locates ; ffk,he didn't respond cool cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Defends Buhari, Backs Removal Of Section 84 Of Electoral Act / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.