Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? (348 Views)

A Guy Made An Obituary Banner For A Girl Who Scammed Him(photos) / PROMO!: Free Ad Banner Design For 5 Romancelanders! / Get A Logo For As Low As 2,000!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by USarmyID(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2020
Hey chiefs, buckle up cause this is some sauce.

Are you in need of a logo design done by a professional designer that meets all your needs and expectations?

Are you in need of an ad banner and posters to advertise your business with, done at a very affordable price?
How about some neat originalistic looking IDs for your hustle?
Well, look no further. Contact me( number in signature) so we get you sorted out wink.

Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by airminem(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2020
I want A Clone of my ID CARD
Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by Prof0fficial: 11:59am On May 26, 2020
QUALITY ID CARD DESIGN AND BULK PRINTING 100PCS IN 1HOUR. CLONING 1500-2000 DEPENDING ON COMPLEXITY OF DESIGN
Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by USarmyID(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
airminem:
I want A Clone of my ID CARD
Not my field dear . Dude above me could help you with that though.
Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by airminem(f): 3:16pm On May 26, 2020
USarmyID:
Not my field dear . Dude above me could help you with that though.
grin
Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by USarmyID(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
USarmyID:

Are you in need of a logo design done by a professional designer that meets all your needs and expectations?

Are you in need of an ad banner and posters to advertise your business with, done at a very affordable price?
Well, look no further. Contact me( number in signature) so we get you sorted out wink.
Still open.. smiley
Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by USarmyID(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2020
USarmyID:

Re: Need A Logo And Ad Banner Done For Your Business? by USarmyID(m): 8:58am On May 30, 2020
You're a message away from a professional logo, ID designs, ecetera. What are you waiting for? wink

(1) (Reply)

sextape escapes -varsity stories / Funny Instagram Naija Skits Of The Week / Learn To Avoid Prolonged Quarrel In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.