Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) (66306 Views)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by googi: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
As much as I disagree with Khia on a few issues especially Bill Gates, I like the way she schooled the white thrash asslickers.

It is infuriating that some Nigerians still think like many whites. Actually, you should be schooling Khia.

Pity
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
How is the state of california? Are you with the rioters??
Santa Monica, Huntington Beach, Santa Anna, Hemet, Riverside, Sacramento, and Long Beach are ablaze, I don't support the riots but I do support the protesters.

***Update*** The State of California is now on curfew. My County is on curfew from 6pm to 6am. There are 23 of 50 US states protesting as well as Germany, Belgium, Liberia, South Africa and England.

It is being reported that white fascist groups are being paid to organized and come into these communities to cause havoc and kaos. They are the one disrupting the peaceful protesters, they are the ones destroying businesses, they are the ones throwing bricks at police officers, they are the ones burning police cars.

This is what they do. They are organized looters. Don't think they are there to support the community they are there to make their agenda known while making it look like blacks are doing this to their own communities. Of course there are some stu.pid Latinos and blacks who will jump on the ban wagon for financial gains. I also see they are protesting outside of the US. It's now global.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
abeliver:

so you are telling me they are not related whatsoever

No, I just explained to you why he like most blacks in the diaspora have European surnames and not African.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

You don't make any sense you illiterate nutcase.
Illiterate cvnt! Go smoke some weed and call the police on your baby daddy.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by SaintBishop: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

I pray you get one.
Good and bad people are everywhere.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:

Good and bad people are everywhere.
The topic is about wicked white women in action not about good and bad people.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by SaintBishop: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:
The topic is about wicked white women in action not about good and bad people.

That's why I said good and bad are everywhere.
Surely not all white women behave like this lady or do they?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:

That's why I said good and bad are everywhere.
Surely not all white women behave like this lady or do they?

Yes.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2020
meobizy:

Illiterate cvnt! Go smoke some weed and call the police on your baby daddy.
Go get a job and feed those 10 starving crumbsnatchers you have by 10 different village rats.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by SaintBishop: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Yes.
You need help my dear. Good day to you.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:

You need help my dear. Good day to you.
You need a reality check, my dear.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by SaintBishop: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

You need a reality check, my dear.

LMAO I don't need to argue with you, you are a known white hater( mostly white women.)

My advice for you is this free yourself from hate, hate is just like anger it destroy things instead of building them
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
khia:
Go get a job and feed those 10 starving crumbsnatchers you have by 10 different village rats.
Dumbass freeloader, coming here looking for a desirable African man you can ship off to slavery just like the white man did your ancestors.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
meobizy:

Dumbass freeloader, coming here looking for a desirable African man you can ship off to slavery just like the white man did your ancestors.
Why are you offering yourself into slavery, the whites will love your ignorant, illiterate ass? Kingsteve check out this mor.on.
Of course your dumbass didn't know this but those were your ancestors also.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Infinixs5: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Goodmarlian:
African-Americans should return to Africa their homeland since they are not wanted in America , Africa can absorb them all yes ,after all they will bring development to Africa because more advance in science and technology and civilization unlike the Homebase Africans.

My opinion though.

after spending years in Abroad u want me to just Return and stay in Nigeria
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
SaintBishop:

LMAO I don't need to argue with you, you are a known white hater( mostly white women.)

My advice for you is this free yourself from hate, hate is just like anger it destroy things instead of building them
Correction!! I am an equal loather of both genders and rightfully so. I hate them for their cruelty just like they hate you and I because of the color of our skin. I hate the devil and it's seed.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by SaintBishop: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
khia:

Correction!! I am an equal loather of both genders and rightfully so. I hate them for their cruelty just like they hate you and I because of the color of our skin. I hate the devil and it's seed.

So whites are the Devil seeds? interesting.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
khia:
Why are you offering yourself into slavery, the whites will love your ignorant, illiterate ass? Kingsteve check out this mor.on.
We are not the same species. My type is better than looting, birthing bastards and filling jails.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
meobizy:

We are not the same species. My type is better than looting, birthing bastards and filling jails.
Your type loot all of the time but you don't call it looting you call it your career. You have 10 children by 10 different village rats and your jails are loaded with your kind. You just got released from prison a month ago but you'll be back, because prison is all you know, it's where you are most comfortable being.

Why are you following me crackhead?
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Infinixs5:

after spending years in Abroad u want me to just Return and stay in Nigeria
I believe the poster is talking about the original black Americans.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2020
khia:

Your type loot all of the time but you don't call it looting you call it your career. You have 10 children by 10 different village rats and your jails are loaded with your kind. You just got released from prison a month ago but you'll be back, because prison is all you know, it's where you are most comfortable being.

Why are you following me crackhead?
Bvtch! Your heritage begins with slavery and you will forever remain an entity lower than animals in the white man’s world.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 2:03am On Jun 03, 2020
meobizy:

Bvtch! Your heritage begins with slavery and you will forever remain an entity lower than animals in the white man’s world.

You let the white devils come into your country and steal all of your resources and worked you like slaves to get it while you got nothing in return. You sold the best of your own people to these white devils and you have been reaping what you sowed ever since. You will forever remain in poverty and dispair until you right your wrong.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 4:19am On Jun 03, 2020
khia:

You let the white devils come into your country and steal all of your resources and worked you like slaves to get it while you got nothing in return. You sold the best of your own people to these white devils and you have been reaping what you sowed ever since. You will forever remain in poverty and dispair until you right your wrong.
Correction: we sold all the bvtch ass niggers like your great, great, great, great, great (8x) grand daddy. My ancestors knew they were snitches ready to bow to enemies and reveal everyone’s hiding place to the white man. They were of no use to us and would eventually eliminate themselves from the gene pool out of sheer stupidity. Many generations later and you’re here exhibiting the very reason why they got bundled and handed over to white demons. They were better off sold for mirrors and whiskey than their descendants acting a fool today. Tell me, have you played your part in protesting today? It’s an obvious no because your power begins and ends only on Nairaland. Real life coward, I know your type.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by Jadden(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2020
khia:

Choose your battles wisely.
Not all wars are meant to be fought.
You fight some, you ignore some.

Keep it on a downlow.
cool
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2020
meobizy:

Correction: we sold all the bvtch ass niggers like your great, great, great, great, great (8x) grand daddy. My ancestors knew they were snitches ready to bow to enemies and reveal everyone’s hiding place to the white man. They were of no use to us and would eventually eliminate themselves from the gene pool out of sheer stupidity. Many generations later and you’re here exhibiting the very reason why they got bundled and handed over to white demons. They were better off sold for mirrors and whiskey than their descendants acting a fool today. Tell me, have you played your part in protesting today? It’s an obvious no because your power begins and ends only on Nairaland. Real life coward, I know your type.

If you believe I am what you say I am......

1. Why would you ask me have I protested if you already know the answer, pretty dumb of you don't you think. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't those protesters the same good for nothing slaves you were talking about or are they Africans?

2. Why don't you have your sorry monkey ass on the roads of Nigeria protesting against your crooked leaders, poverty, illiteracy, cultists, 419, rape and all the criminal activity in your village, oh yeah, you would be protesting against yourself.

3. I know prison is your second home and you miss it dearly and you have been out for a whole month but it's best to visit your home later when this pandemic has ended. ***Oh what the hell, go back to your home, girl***
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:25am On Jun 04, 2020
khia:

If you believe I am what you say I am......

1. Why would you ask me have I protested if you already know the answer, pretty dumb of you don't you think. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't those protesters the same good for nothing slaves you were talking about or are they Africans?

2. Why don't you have your sorry monkey ass on the roads of Nigeria protesting against your crooked leaders, poverty, illiteracy, cultists, 419, rape and all the criminal activity in your village, oh yeah, you would be protesting against yourself.

3. I know prison is your second home and you miss it dearly and you have been out for a whole month but it's best to visit your home later when this pandemic has ended. ***Oh what the hell, go back to your home, girl***
You belong in a zoo.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 2:33am On Jun 04, 2020
meobizy:

You belong in a zoo.

Yeah, looking at your monkey ass in your cage as I throw you bananas to choke on. grin
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2020
khia:

Yeah, looking at your monkey ass in your cage as I throw you bananas to choke on. grin
Welfare queen!
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 5:28am On Jun 04, 2020
meobizy:
Welfare queen!

CANNIBAL!!! grin grin grin That's why you hang out at the morgues.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2020
khia:

CANNIBAL!!! grin grin grin That's why you hang out at the morgues.
Dumb ass akata. Always robbing, looting, fighting and birthing low iq dummies.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by khia: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
meobizy:

Dumb ass akata. Always robbing, looting, fighting and birthing low iq dummies.

Dumbass monkey, always robing, looting, beating women, raping ànd killing babies for rituals, lazy asses marrying and freeloading off of fat, old white women, giving birth to 10 bastard children by 10 different village rats to become hard core illiterate criminals, scum of the earth, low-lifes just like their father.
Re: White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2020
khia:

Dumbass monkey, always robing, looting, beating women, raping ànd killing babies for rituals, lazy asses marrying and freeloading off of fat, old white women, giving birth to 10 bastard children by 10 different village rats to become hard core illiterate criminals, scum of the earth, low-lifes just like their father.
uR lAcK oF A pRoPeR uPbRiNgInG iS eViDeNt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet / Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.