Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl (4703 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / If Your Boyfriend/fiance Can't Do This For You, Please Quit That Relationship. / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2020
yeah guys in the house, I meet a girl sometimes a go and as I toast her, I collected her number though she work with a bank and I have my job too .
So after all I tried to see her but my nature of job doesn't permit me during the lockdown not until second week. Although I do call her and chart her everyday. As I just called her that I needed to see her then, she quickly said we should meet at a fast food joint and as we meet there, she was forming and I bought her something as normal and I think we had a wonderful day that time but thank God am a kind of person who watch before I sent or give money to girls that is, I don't wastes money on girl who don't deserve it.

later I just discover when I call her she will be receiving calls at night if I asked who's is calling she would say she don't like it ooo that it's a customer from the bank then I begins to suspect her because she received too much calls and we were already a month in that relationship. so when I tell her I want to see her she would suggest fast food joint so, I told her I was not paid salary due to lockdown but she's just willing that I should waste my money on her and she refuse to come to my place.
Also she don't use to call me as she claimed she has no credit blablabla though I only sent her call card once and she didn't call me with it so she call again the following week that she needed a call card I simply told her to go and buy and she said no money and I said me also have no money.

So all of a sudden she just begins to call and chat that her birthday is coming, I should prepare money for her. me money ko money ni that is how I quit the useless girl. I could sponsor her birthday bill but she's very stupid and though I wanted to marry her but all her thought for me is to waste my cash on her and her boy friend but I rejected oooo thank God as I finally find my own girl

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 26, 2020
It is politically correct to be a simp. It is politically correct to spend your savings worshipping wee-men. It is politically wrong to dump wee-men when their birthday party is near to avoid cost.

It is still ethically wrong to bring such issues to disturb our peace.

I pity you , you're politically and ethically wrong at all instances. No hope in site for you op.
Go and hug transformer .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by xendra: 12:27pm On May 26, 2020
Good for you. cheesy cheesy girls dey see sha!

and you say she's a banker? naim be say bankers really no get level again.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by tyup(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:
yeah guys in the house, I meet a girl sometimes a go and as I toast her, I collected her number though she work with a bank and I have my job too .
So after all I tried to see her but my nature of job doesn't permit me during the lockdown not until second week. Although I do call her and chart her everyday. As I just called her that I needed to see her then, she quickly said we should meet at a fast food joint and as we meet there, she was forming and I bought her something as normal and I think we had a wonderful day that time but thank God am a kind of person who watch before I sent or give money to girls that is, I don't wastes money on girl who don't deserve it.

later I just discover when I call her she will be receiving calls at night if I asked who's is calling she would say she don't like it ooo that it's a customer from the bank then I begins to suspect her because she received too much calls and we were already a month in that relationship. so when I tell her I want to see her she would suggest fast food joint so, I told her I was not paid salary due to lockdown but she's just willing that I should waste my money on her and she refuse to come to my place.
Also she don't use to call me as she claimed she has no credit blablabla though I only sent her call card once and she didn't call me with it so she call again the following week that she needed a call card I simply told her to go and buy and she said no money and I said me also have no money.

So all of a sudden she just begins to call and chat that her birthday is coming, I should prepare money for her. me money ko money ni that is how I quit the useless girl. I could sponsor her birthday bill but she's very stupid and though I wanted to marry her but all her thought for me is to waste my cash on her and her boy friend but I rejected oooo thank God as I finally find my own girl

Wise guy spotted

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by haywizzy007(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
Why are you now telling us that you've walked away? you for stay naah and allow her to milk you dry...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Easybela(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2020
Just tell us you are angry she refused to visit you,we will understand undecided. If she had visited you,you would have chopped your own part and then sponsor her birthday and we will not hear pim from you undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by michlins(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2020
You and the girl are scammers.

You wanted to scam her via chopping her at your home but she played a fast one on you by dragging you to an eatery.

Next you sent recharge card which she used to call her important people. But seeing you are willing to spend, she wanted to prepare you for her birthday but I guess na there you wise up.

Cry no more man. It's well with your soul. You were saved on time

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by DanseMacabre(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2020
ethicallyright:
It is politically correct to be a simp. It is politically corrected too spent your savings worshipping wee-men. It is politically wrong to dump wee-men when their birthday party is near to avoid cost.

It is still ethically wrong to bring such issues to disturb our peace.

I pity you , you're politically and ethically wrong at all instances. No hope in site for you op.
Go and hug transformer .

Do you know you've succeeded in saying virtually nothing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2020
michlins:
You and the girl are scammers.

You wanted to scam her via chopping her at your home but she played a fast one on you by dragging you to an eatery.

Next you sent recharge card which she used to call her important people. But seeing you are willing to spend, she wanted to prepare you for her birthday but I guess na there you wise up.

Cry no more man. It's well with your soul. You were saved on time
pls. i need matured guys here not a simp, it doesn't pain me at all apart from the 700naira I spent on her at fast food joint because she said that day was her sisters birthday so she can't eat and the 200 naira I sent her that's all that's all together 900naira so on a normal day I know how much I dash people na

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by michlins(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

pls. i need matured guys here not a simp, it doesn't pain me at all apart from the 700naira I spent on her at fast food joint because she said that day was her sisters birthday so she can't eat and the 200 naira I sent her that's all that's all together 900naira so on a normal day I know how much I dash people na
I guess my comment hurt you but within you, you know it's the fact. You want chop the girl but she turned it around and chop you wella.

Take your big L

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

thanks I thought I was the only one who doesn't know what ethicalyright is saying but I just discover he need to learn how to make a reasonable comment

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 26, 2020
I don't how many times these boys are to be told to desist from Imo take state girls
See ya life now embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2020
michlins:
I guess my comment hurt you but within you, you know it's the fact. You want chop the girl but she turned it around and chop you wella.

Take your big L
how is it suppose to hurt , smile well I know some of ur type are out there to make useless comment's about any right up so goodluck
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

thanks u may not see anything in it but it pass some messages to those that need them
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2020
You would've been innocent if your potential aim was marriage. All what she is giving you is "jump and pass strategy" for the trap you keep setting for her. She use the same yardstick of your trap to aim your pocket.

-To avoid being simp in your conclusive write ups, I believe you have jumped and passed too??

Jump and pass relationship... Lol

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by DanseMacabre(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

thanks u may not see anything in it but it pass some messages to those that need them

emmy2fyn:

thanks I thought I was the only one who doesn't know what ethicalyright is saying but I just discover he need to learn how to make a reasonable comment

Hmmmmm I hope you're not suffering multiple personality disorder or something

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2020
xendra:

girls see what? u an example of those broke girls who needed another man to feed ur family and boyfriend thunder fire ur dry pussy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by emmy2fyn(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Hmmmmm I hope you're not suffering multiple personality disorder or something
u a coward who cannot make any reasonable contribution to life
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
xendra:

[/s]
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by DanseMacabre(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

u a coward who cannot any reasonable contribution to life

grin grin is this meant to be 'fill in the blanks'

Cos this comment is incoherent otherwise.
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Wise guy spotred

Spotted!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by tyup(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Spotted!!!!
Oh thanks typo error

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by galadima77(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Are you calling her useless girl because she outsmart you or because her parents told you so?
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Aliii(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2020
The amount of foolish girls we have in this country is even way much than our corrupt leaders .no atom of sense of whatsoever ,alot of girls we be unmarried as times goes because of their stupid selfish,wicked AnD unthoughtful character,may God help this young generation of girls .

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Infinixs5: 3:24pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

hahhaahahhaha try and check her call list..U might be Covid19 spender..lol

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by AMVO: 3:27pm On May 26, 2020
Good for you
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by Glink2018(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Op you fall. my hands...why you leave her? Since you don discover the kind of girl she is, that she is a serial dater girl and that she date guys for a living...., you for dey play along and and sure you chop her ponmo well well and later dump her like a pack of cigarettes...

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by IamMichael(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:

You guys will just enter into someone's life, the next thing you start complaining about them answering calls... So, because you entered their life, they should un-know everyone else they know because they're in a relationship with you?

Are you going to un-know everyone you know before you met her, or because you met her?

Men should try and curtail this possessive attitude over women. You don't have any right to expect anyone to change their lifestyle because they met you, unless they decide to.
When you understand this rule, you will always know what to go for and who to go for.

P:S- Marriage is different, because in this case, you guys have agreed to be one intentionally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by etrange: 4:15pm On May 26, 2020
IamMichael:

You guys will just enter into someone's life, the next thing you start complaining about them answering calls... So, because you entered their life, they should un-know everyone else they know because they're in a relationship with you?

Are you going to un-know everyone you know before you met her, or because you met her?

Men should try and curtail this possessive attitude over women. You don't have any right to expect anyone to change their lifestyle because they met you, unless they decide to.
When you understand this rule, you will always know what to go for and who to go for.

P:S- Marriage is different, because in this case, you guys have agreed to be one intentionally.

Lol... Bro, you need to understand that most people here are lads. You can tell they are kids by their comments and excessive desire to belong. Watch out, they will call you a simp (whatever that means). Hahaha...

The 'childishness' onhere is alarming. It's actually very funny when someone says "I want mature people here and not simps" and then you look at the mature people and be like WTH!. Imagine the OP calling someone irresponsible as if he had a 'responsible intention'. Or maybe the girl would have been 'responsible' if she had gone to his place instead of opting for a restaurant.

Dude can't just bear the fact that the lady did outsmart him and she's probably having a good laugh about it with her friends now.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by simplepee(f): 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
emmy2fyn:
. I could sponsor her birthday bill but she's very stupid and though I wanted to marry her but all her......
Why do you guys always use these lines?

"Though I wanted to marry her"

"This is someone I plan to marry"

"I was planning to see her parents before this year ends"

And on and on. undecided undecided undecided. Who said they want to marry you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by 2dice01: 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
seems corona virus killed alot of relationship in Nigeria within 2month
Re: I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl by IamMichael(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
etrange:

Lol... Bro, you need to understand that most people here are lads. You can tell they are kids by their comments and excessive desire to belong. Watch out, they will call you a simp (whatever that means). Hahaha...

The 'childishness' onhere is alarming. It's actually very funny when someone says "I want mature people here and not simps" and then you look at the mature people and be like WTH!. Imagine the OP calling someone irresponsible as if he had a 'responsible intention'. Or maybe the girl would have been 'responsible' if she had gone to his place instead of opting for a restaurant.

Dude can't just bear the fact that the lady did outsmart him and she's probably having a good laugh about it with her friends now.
True talk bro, true talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Obsession About Staying Indoors / I Took Her To Her Room And Show Her My Thing / Specifically Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.