Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice (3427 Views)

My Husband Betrayed Me. I Want To Move On Pls Advice Me. / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 26, 2020
Tell him to move on

Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Jay199(f): 5:39pm On May 26, 2020
Qualities of an imo girl
Fall in love with them at your house rent's perilembarassed[/quote]

U re high
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2020
LEECH
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Amicablemee: 5:47pm On May 26, 2020
Tell him to move on. But you wicked sha.

[url]https:///2348063446427?text=Hello.%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20your%20upcoming%20tutorial.[/url]

Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by themaestro08(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2020
ahnie:
It will end in premium tears.

Not average tears? grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Ishilove: 5:50pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

grin

Just read this your response again and tell me why you should be regarded as a fully-functional human being capable of independent and coherent thoughts and judgment.
2000 likes
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Ishilove: 5:52pm On May 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

No I'm not.
But you go around threads enquiring about people's ethnicity with the sole aim of disparaging them. That's anti-social behavior
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Liposure: 5:52pm On May 26, 2020
Why are u torturing the poor guy like this. first he had 2 wait like liverpool. Now when he's about 2 win the trophy, u are denying him like coronavirus
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by DanseMacabre(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:

2000 likes

You're far too kind... grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Ladikwa(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2020
When another girl grab that guy your eye go open, better be open with him about what you want in a man, to see if he can adjust.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 26, 2020
Please when you see him , inform him I want to see him because I'd need to slap serious senses into him .

The number of simps in Nigeria seems to be growing at an exponential rate
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by horlahwaley(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
Liposure:
Why are u torturing the poor guy like this. first he had 2 wait like liverpool. Now when he's about 2 win the trophy, u are denying him like coronavirus
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 26, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by kingoftech: 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
ahnie:
It will end in premium tears.
Lol
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Maxxim: 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Your moniker tho
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by MedicH: 9:12pm On May 26, 2020
i feel very distraught a man is ready to let down his guard and wait for you to jump around dlcks and finally settle for him. How in the holy hell he thinks that you are the best woman for him beats my imagination. Do you think you're the best for him? lol he wan chop and clean tip
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
Ije uwa, isi gini, Inukwa
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by DontBullshitMe: 10:02pm On May 26, 2020
After the Alphas have ravaged the pussy, it is turn for the beta man to get the pussy in exchange for commitment (marriage).

I know a hoe when I read a post from one.
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2020
If he is the right one for you,just sit him down and discuss,and apologize for your past behaviours and think of how to work together to make your relationship good.
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 26, 2020
A very selfish young woman,

Who's done with the so called infamous "hoeing phase",

And wants to settle down with a moronic simp.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Ofemmanu1: 12:28pm On May 27, 2020
Ishilove:

But you go around threads enquiring about people's ethnicity with the sole aim of disparaging them. That's anti-social behavior
If you spend time with crazy and dangerous people, remember – their personalities are socially transmitted diseases; like water poured into a container, most of us eventually turn into – or remain – whoever we surround ourselves with. We can choose our tribe, but we cannot change that our tribe is our destiny.
Don't judge me babe.
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by Ishilove: 3:11pm On May 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

If you spend time with crazy and dangerous people, remember – their personalities are socially transmitted diseases; like water poured into a container, most of us eventually turn into – or remain – whoever we surround ourselves with. We can choose our tribe, but we cannot change that our tribe is our destiny.
Don't judge me babe.
You sound like an intelligent person and you really have no excuse for the kind of behavior you put up here. White people call it 'nigger behavior'. Are you a nigger?
Re: Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice by cybriz82(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2020
Dicktion:
I didn't tell him I had a bf and I didn't say yes or no..my plan was just to get things from him and flee....and I did.

Qualities of an imo girl
Fall in love with them at your house rent's perilembarassed

Ogbeni not all of them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi / Why Are Some Guys Weak / Love Like Tramol : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.