Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It (3617 Views)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by iammiracle1(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:
Sent.

chibenn111@gmail.com please help me with the course to. God bless
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by steffi01(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:
If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

Pls my send to my email.. thanks
steffijay4real@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by sawdickwest: 9:18pm On May 27, 2020
Urchman27:
Please i need it donuc83@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you
please I need it sawdickwest@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by sawdickwest: 9:19pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:
If you want to go into mini importation, I have a very comprehensive video training from App CLick that I bought for 7K. I will give it to you FREE. The course was very comprehensive, and it was through the course I did my first importation.

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

please I need it. sawdickwest@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:
For all the asked me the importation course, please check your emails it has been sent.

Someone was asking for the contact of an importer. Major importers are all over the major markets in Lagos such as mandellas, Balogun, and many more.

Received. Thank you very much. I really appreciate.

I am looking forward to your tutorials. I remain your humble student.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by haon: 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by dhejykeane: 10:44pm On May 27, 2020
izicode1:

am interested, please send to dhejy22@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by blessedobaro: 7:59am On May 28, 2020
I agree with you. This is what happened to me last year. We grouped imported an item that cost way cheaper when I went to trade fair. Later that year I went to trade fair selected some kids sneakers for 500 to 1k and make times two of my initial capital.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Gazzy88(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2020
izicode1:
Sent.

Help me with this video too. Onlinesmartazz@gmail.com thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by olavic17: 9:29am On May 28, 2020
izicode1:

Please help me with the video.olavic17@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Galacious1: 10:35am On May 28, 2020
izicode1:

pls assist with the course. Thanks

galacious1@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by omobs(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2020
izicode1:
For all the asked me the importation course, please check your emails it has been sent.

Someone was asking for the contact of an importer. Major importers are all over the major markets in Lagos such as mandellas, Balogun, and many more.
bro send it to
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by ut47(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2020
izicode1:
Over some time now, one of the major businesses that is powerfully advertised by Nigerian marketers is mini importation.

Then my question is how mini is this mini importation business? Some marketers will even claim that you can start mini importation with N10, 000 or maximum of N50, 000, is that true?

Anyway, I am not saying this business model doesn’t work but honestly it doesn’t worth it.
I am saying that because I really did the business some years back and can speak out of my experience.

My Experience

After I bought a course on mini importation from APPCLICK technology, which I will say, was very detailed and self-explanatory, I then put all I learned to work, and boom, here comes my product from China

In other words, I successfully imported from China through 1688.com. But after analyzing the whole process and I saw a better alternative.
Before I go into the alternative let me tell you the challenges:

1. You will be importing on a very higher exchange rate because CBN is not aware of it. This means you can’t do mini importation using CBN rate
2. The logistic companies over there are not efficient as they suppose to. In fact, the delay cannot be calculated in monetary value

Alternative to Importation Business

Instead of struggling to go into importation, I suggest you do everything within your power to be a powerful marketer.

Whatever you are thinking of importing in a mini way, we have major importers that are seriously looking for marketers.
So, your duty will be to identify them and market their product online. You only buy from them when you have an order to fulfill.

These major importers import at a very cheap price that they can sell to you at half the price you would have spent in importing.
They buy in a very large quantity.

It is obvious that the more the quantity the lower the landing price for them.

I have discussed this model extensively at https://www.relaxedmode.com/?s=mini+importation

good content
please I need the training video. God bless you
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Ennyboy12(m): 12:28pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by toyo4souls(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
toyo4souls@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Heroclitus(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
izicode1:

I'm interested In it sir, Timothymoses689@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by karlxavier(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2020
Please send me the free report. Am interested
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by karlxavier(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
karlxavierkarl@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by JoeRrey(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2020
Plz send it 2 me 2... longsondiepreye@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by fashionbabe: 3:46pm On May 28, 2020
Pls send to this email ,

ihekwoabasunshine@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Chrismanuels(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
hello sur ill need the course also thanks in advance how do we go about marketing as you recommended
chrismanuelson1@yahoo.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Unigrad: 4:50pm On May 28, 2020
izicode1:

I need it

Thank you in advance.
I will love to know how you buy from major importer and resell but I don't stay in Lagos.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by hamdex2011(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
please,i'm interested Sir,I need it abdulrasaqabdulhameed@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by georgen2u(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2020
Please send, reloadedjoe@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by wisdompraise(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2020
Ugik:
lol you are very funny but it is a good way of marketing what you want. i ran a preorder around january and without quoting bogus figures,i made 68000 after the orders arrived with shipping and all cleared..everyone knows mini importation is a life saver.so unless you have something better to say,what you just talked about here makes no valid point.maybe you didnt learn well

Hello good evening, how are you doing? Please contact me on okekeprincesolomon@gmail.com I need your help on importation
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by karlboss: 8:29pm On May 28, 2020
@izicode1. Please send karlbeneth2@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Keyz1: 10:21pm On May 28, 2020
izicode1:

My opinion, which was what I wrote is that there
is a better alternative not that I am condemning it. Just send me an email and you will get the complete course FREE

Pls I need the training materials sir. Oyeniranvictorolu@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by liztop2012(f): 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
eliztemmy2012@gmail.com pls I need the video
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by OYENIYIJK: 1:31pm On May 29, 2020
izicode1:

thanks bro
I need it also

albertvbrown2002@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by izicode1: 5:11pm On May 29, 2020
Finally, I hope everybody that requested for the video must have gotten it. Once again, my first mini importation was with this same program I gave to you free.

Is all left to you to work it it works.

Good luck to you all.
Re: Mini Importation Business In Nigeria – Never Waste Your Time On It by Marvfem: 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
izicode1:
Finally, I hope everybody that requested for the video must have gotten it. Once again, my first mini importation was with this same program I gave to you free.

Is all left to you to work it it works.

Good luck to you all.
I need it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imported Poultry Cage / Nospetco / Anybody With Idea Where To Buy 2 Wheels farm tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.