Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim (47626 Views)

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Emilio Ballack Dies In Quad Bike Accident / Emilio Ballack Is Dead! Michael Ballack Son Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by paulolee(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Bro..U dey watch Netherland match?
sure...watch dier last couples of matches bcox of my boi de jong n i can tell u dt van dijk is just an average player in nethalands n assuming he is from star studded spain, italy or france, he wunt jus walk into d team or wud be given less playing time bcoz he is England best defender..
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by JentuPrinz(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:

sure...watch dier last couples of matches bcox of my boi de jong n i can tell u dt van dijk is just an average player in nethalands n assuming he is from star studded spain, italy or france, he wunt jus walk into d team or wud be given less playing time bcoz he is England best defender..

Their captain for dat matter
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by Adjovi: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
pretyval:

Yet slow Minamino put him on the ground!!! Let’s just leave this argument... these men no be Van Dirk mate.

Was it minamino? Goan watch the match again, you definitely didn't watch it.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by paulolee(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Their captain for dat matter
bros forget that thing...captain because he is the biggest player their...na de jong or depay dm wan gv??
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by pretyval: 8:35pm On May 27, 2020
In the days of Papilo who is Van Dirt?
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by engrchykae(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2020
eltata:

Soccer is not declining instead on the rise. Those days players were even much hyped. I am an older generation but I know this present guys are more technically better all round. Let me give you an example, Do you think the French team that won the world cup in 1998 can defeat the same French team that won the world cup recently. We have more better players now
you mean a team of Pogba,varane,mbappe,griezmann and that good for nothing striker that left arsenal for Chelsea,I have forgotten his name is better than a team of Viera,Zidane,Claude makalele, Lilian thuram,barthez, Marcel dessailly and the rest of the gods?
You have committed football blasphemy,am off to the chiefpriest'shrine.
The chiefpriest must hear this.
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

bros forget that thing...captain because he is the biggest player their...na de jong or depay dm wan gv??
it's not about been the biggest its about what he offers.. VVD is a leader shey blind and wijnaldum no fit captain? ... And I'm amazed by you saying van dijk is average in Netherlands grin grin...
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2020
engrchykae:
you mean a team of Pogba,varane,mbappe,griezmann and that good for nothing striker that left arsenal for Chelsea,I have forgotten his name is better than a team of Viera,Zidane,Claude makalele, Lilian thuram,barthez, Marcel dessailly and the rest of the gods?
You have committed football blasphemy,am off to the chiefpriest'shrine.
The chiefpriest must hear this.
bro their Era is gone.. You people should stop comparing 1998 with 2018... But that 1998 team na die cheesy cheesy
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by paulolee(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2020
dumininu01:
it's not about been the biggest its about what he offers.. VVD is a leader shey blind and wijnaldum no fit captain? ... And I'm amazed by you saying van dijk is average in Netherlands grin grin...
simple question....have he performed more than sergio ramos watching from country perspective??
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:42am On May 28, 2020
RTSC:
You know football is now crap when mbappe is the best young talent in the world and you need a blank cheque to sign.

Mbappe is not better than robinho in his young prime.

The guy is better than Robinho abeg, talk true joor...

Haba! Abi no be Brazilian Robinho that played for Man city...
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

simple question....have he performed more than sergio ramos watching from country perspective??
No but how many matches has Ramos and van dijk played bro?? Ramos is awesome but vvd also deserves all the accolades he's getting because he has been impressive too
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by paulolee(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2020
dumininu01:
No but how many matches has Ramos and van dijk played bro?? Ramos is awesome but vvd also deserves all the accolades he's getting because he has been impressive too
yeah i kno he deserve d accolades and m nt refuting dt fact..all am trying to say is dt he is too overhyped bcoz he balls in epls d xo called best league in d world..
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

yeah i kno he deserve d accolades and m nt refuting dt fact..all am trying to say is dt he is too overhyped bcoz he balls in epls d xo called best league in d world..
I agree Epl hype their players a lot but I think vvd is worth the hype afterall because he's proven it with his performances
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by paulolee(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2020
dumininu01:
I agree Epl hype their players a lot but I think vvd is worth the hype afterall because he's proven it with his performances
lolz...dis guy no de gree o..seems i don jam my fellow stubborn colleague...vvd isnt worth the hype because its just 2 good seasons with liverpool...leta give him some more time, he is just 28 and all my earlier listed defenders are middle or late 30's...after like 4 seasons wey can address if he is over hyped or not because i doubt if he can keep up with the consistency....its too early to hype him abeg

1 Like

Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
elonize:
vidic na whack defenders abi, u wen dey run ur mouth,u no even sabi play ball.go n mark drogba na.Mr whack defenders. Was carragher a whack defender.

Person wey Torres and Eto use shine...
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

U call Varane ,Marcelo,Carvajal et all ,LESS DEFENSIVE TEAM MATES??
meaning
Arnold,Mario,Lovren ,Gomez are your definition of MORE DEFENSIVE TEAM MATES

WHO is ur weed supplier ?

Everybody is claiming football expert, imagine that kind of statement...
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
Seunfretty:
I will be hear next season wen attackers start tearing into there almighty Van dijk.....I kept telling pple the prowess of a defender is in a dependant on the team in which his playing.....forget it the Liverpool team is compact....every player in that first team asides there front 3 is tough and a marker ....they close every space fast en that's y u will rarely see "van" get exposes....the only stand out thing I see in him is his leadership and ability coordinate the defence....put van djik in an arsenal or city team and u will see him torn apart anyhow game after game...that's one of the reason I respect Ramos....although I ain't a Madrid fan....he plays in a team that plays free flowing football with less defensive team mates and he still cleans shit up here and there and even gets red card for his team ...van djik isn't close to this class of defendees

For you to say Madrid players are not defensive minded, I doubt if you watch football at all.

Nairaland football expert!
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...dis guy no de gree o..seems i don jam my fellow stubborn colleague...vvd isnt worth the hype because its just 2 good seasons with liverpool...leta give him some more time, he is just 28 and all my earlier listed defenders are middle or late 30's...after like 4 seasons wey can address if he is over hyped or not because i doubt if he can keep up with the consistency....its too early to hype him abeg
Yh let's wait for the next 4 seasons then..
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by paulolee(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2020
dumininu01:
Yh let's wait for the next 4 seasons then..
yea...and u keep d overhyping and i drop d underhyping and mk we jus leave d guy for middle as we wait to judge d next 4 seasons...my guy consistency no b beans oo
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by dumininu01(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:

yea...and u keep d overhyping and i drop d underhyping and mk we jus leave d guy for middle as we wait to judge d next 4 seasons...my guy consistency no b beans oo
Mk we dey see bro grin grin
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by elonize(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Person wey Torres and Eto use shine...
tell d defenders or attacker wen no dey get nemesis, all sports dem dey get... So no use two ppo to bad mouth a player
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by mcbliss2: 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
paulooo3:
ok

On that stuff in investment section check the convener signature, and pls help direct others to the link I'm d signature.

Seuns antispam bot had their turn on me for posting links
Re: Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim by mcbliss2: 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
mcbliss2:

On that stuff in investment section check the convener signature, and pls help direct others to the link in d signature.

Seuns antispam bot had their turn on me for posting links

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side / Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Of His Kids Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.