Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached (16915 Views)

Check Out This Funny But Disturbing Conversation With A Nigerian Girl ( Pic) / Do You Love Asian Girl (pic) / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Oloun(f): 11:32am On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
she will probably be sodomized, head decapitated and fingers cut off, and probably get her hair shaved too
cry
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by pulsa(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
She picked up which means she is alive.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
Just got a call from them right now, they are both fine and healthy so I asked if they found Mr Daniel but they said no....

they have left the first place where they were accommodated...got another accommodation now, I told them to return back to Ibadan but they said Saturday maybe due to lockdown..I have our conversation recorded now.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Ashawo Waka turned sour. I have no sympathy to give grin grin

Na joke o( I think)

Hope they are okay though.

Got a call from them they are ok...returning back to their state since they couldn't found Mr Daniel till now.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by skimena: 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
This op is d prime suspect should anything happens to that girl. D pic above is not a pic that was snap inside bus or at d bus stop. It showed that you had access to her phone or u were in a possession of her phone at one point or d other. Op if those girls are not found u will go in for it. Not b who first call police day win case. If them torture you u go talk truth
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
Sorry pls, you just met yesterday and she sent her pic to you?
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
sheggsliveth:

She told me her name but I couldn't remember again since I don't have interest in knowing her name.... can't do more than this bro, you too could help

So how did you get her pic?
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 1:09pm On May 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

So how did you get her pic?

You have to use your senses sorry if am rude..you could see clearly that the pics is from WhatsApp...someone that is using itel touch light.. moreover I just got a call from them they are both ok going back to their start on Saturday..

How am I a suspect now to help someone is now a crime....this little help cost me to Trek from toll gate to iyanaipaja because the engineer I worked for transfer money to me while I don't go out with my ATM...Have learnt my lesson now...Thank you for making me to know how wicked I am

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 1:10pm On May 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
Sorry pls, you just met yesterday and she sent her pic to you?

I doubt if you read or even glance through my write up

you could try the number on whatsapp too and see if it's different from mine.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I doubt if you read or even glance through my write up

you could try the number on whatsapp too and see if it's different from mine.

I read through. Didn't see anything that indicated you collected her pic.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2020
sheggsliveth:

You have to use your senses sorry if am rude..you could see clearly that the pics is from WhatsApp...someone that is using itel touch light.. moreover I just got a call from them they are both ok going back to their start on Saturday..

How am I a suspect now to help someone is now a crime....this little help cost me to Trek from toll gate to iyanaipaja because the engineer I worked for transfer money to me while I don't go out with my ATM...Have learnt my lesson now...Thank you for making me to know how wicked I am

Stop hyperventilating and calm down. Didn't see where I charged you with murder in my post. Was just wondering how you got he pic so quickly.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 1:29pm On May 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

I read through. Didn't see anything that indicated you collected her pic.

What type of phone you are using...try the number in WhatsApp
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 1:30pm On May 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Stop hyperventilating and calm down. Didn't see where I charged you with murder in my post. Was just wondering how you got he pic so quickly.

I gave out the number you could check it on WhatsApp and see for yourself
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
skimena:
This op is d prime suspect should anything happens to that girl. D pic above is not a pic that was snap inside bus or at d bus stop. It showed that you had access to her phone or u were in a possession of her phone at one point or d other. Op if those girls are not found u will go in for it. Not b who first call police day win case. If them torture you u go talk truth
Shut ur skinny mouth up...what kind of investigator are you.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by TheSourcerer: 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
Oloun:
cry
yup ! Without a doubt dear
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Darkseid(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Got a call from them they are ok...returning back to their state since they couldn't found Mr Daniel till now.
Why not remove her picture and phone number from this thread, it was wrong of you to post it here in the first place.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by sheggsliveth: 9:36pm On May 28, 2020
Darkseid:
Why not remove her picture and phone number from this thread, it was wrong of you to post it here in the first place.

ok thanks will do that immediately...since they are both alright
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Rawhumper(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hello dearie how is ur day going?
Am most Times busy so i just decided to drop my hi with You cos u deserve it cheesy.

Have a Nice day

UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, I was just trying to help out. I didn't accuse him of anything. Please read it again. I didn't mean any harm.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2020
Rawhumper:

Hello dearie how is ur day going?
Am most Times busy so i just decided to drop my hi with You cos u deserve it cheesy.

Have a Nice day
Sorry I'm just replying, thanks gun, have an amazing day , week, month and year ahead.
BTW, I sell natural aphrodisiacs and original honey at very affordable price.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Rawhumper(m): 12:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Where are you located and how can i get them?

Its alright,i myself have been dead busy....i rarely come online these days.

Have a nice nightrest

[quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=90872283][/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Rawhumper:

Where are you located and how can i get them?

Its alright,i myself have been dead busy....i rarely come online these days.

Have a nice nightrest

Awn, thanks a lot. Did you sleep well? I'm currently stuck in Benue state but I can way bill them down to you. Mind if I PM?
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Rawhumper(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
[

Ok u can pm me till then take care.

Like i said i come online only when am less busy sorry for d delay

quote author=UndauntedYOCA post=90900197]
Awn, thanks a lot. Did you sleep well? I'm currently stuck in Benue state but I can way bill them down to you. Mind if I PM?[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Rawhumper(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Holla dear, its been a Long time.

Lets chat privately, You sound interesting from your Precious Posts.

Thanks.

UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, I was just trying to help out. I didn't accuse him of anything. Please read it again. I didn't mean any harm.
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached by Poland2050: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Even if this post is 6 month i will comment @op they turn you to national mugu an collect money for transport to reach their destination to collect big dick. I can see you are pain because they magarize you big time. You pay their fare but they went ahead an give another man the wide pussy to bang the hell out of it so that is it.carry ur cross an forget the bitches. Who quote me for saying the truth hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.