Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... (439 Views)

My Ordeal With Loan Sharks" Advice Needed" / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Click To Watch Video>>on The Moment A Nigerian Policemen Disgrace Civil Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Rexhenrex(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2020
i and my twin brother Was sent by my mother to get things from the market,because no car was available we opted using a bike (machine/OKada).while we were enroute we sighted a check point upfront,the bike man insisted one of us would drop so he could pass the check point if not they will harass him. I obliged and got down while he passed with my brother,me on the other hand was trekking to go meet up with the bike man and my bro under the tempered sun (in my mind I was swearing for the mechanic for not finishing the repairs on the car I for no the stress like this na) I have passed the check point almost reaching bro when I began hearing whistling behind me I was tempted to turn but I know better not to do so for security reasons,I still continued my journey of a thousand miles only to see 6 police men two on a bike and four in a rickety black golf 4 vehicle.

In my mind(I was like why this ones the drive like this).the ones on the bike got down the ones in the car were on standby,they told me to stop I turned back to check if there was someone else behind me that made up to 6 police drive this violent to apprehend.

The next I heard was "we the call you na him you pretend say you no hear abi,yahoo boy God don catch u today" I didn't know if I should laugh or I should shout out them...

One pointed me his rusted ak 47 rifle,my mind went straight to what happened to rinji the guy who was shot for doing nothing wrong by some members of the Nigerian army. so i didn't protest when they asked for my phones I gave him both phones they told me to get into there car I wanted to protest again I clearly heard (that tone they played for those guys who carry coffins and dance with it)I kept quiet I entered the car las las I am not guilty so my mind was relaxed I was been questioned ..

They asked me"where you the go,where do you work, wetin be your name,why you the trek,where you the stay,you be yahoo boy abi,? I answered all this question meanwhile this men were driving me back to the places I trekked pass while in the car,two were checking my phones I got angry and asked Oga where UNa the carry me go and what is my offence cause you are holding me against my will without telling me what I did wrong, they said the were checking me and they will open a case against me that they will hand me to EFCC at this point I burst in to laughter ....one said e funny abi I told him Oga I no do anything mumsy the wait for me I need to hurry,,,this guys were checking my WhatsApp, messenger,Facebook, text message,gmail,phone contact, gallery. I was relaxed cause they will see nothing at all,then one of them pocketed my phones. (In my mind I was like am not understanding) the guy said I was under arrest for being a yahoo boy that I major in dating scam it was becoming serious he said shey u the
Shey u the chat with Whitey I said no, he said the earlier you confess we go leave you.I now told him that soon my uncle will contact my twin I mentioned the man's name they were surprised told me I was lying not long my twin who was watching everything from a distant has informed the uncle in question na so my uncle start the call my line they saw the number and let me go....pls when will all this stop this is getting serious na crime to be naija? When will this oppression seize? E pain me sha but God the.

anything this guys tell you to do please do it no matter how right you are thank God I wasn't a victim to physical abuse and assault from them.
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Nackzy: 3:41pm On May 26, 2020
Useless people

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Rexhenrex(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2020
Nackzy:
Useless people
I was really disappointed man God help us people who are suppose to protect us are they ones harming us.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Davash222(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
So, who's that your uncle
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Assurance001(f): 3:53pm On May 26, 2020
Even lock down dey affect olokpa daily extortion. Pele
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by PlainJoe: 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
shocked
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Rexhenrex(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:
somebody
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Rexhenrex(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:
lol na somebody
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by ojun50(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:
Am here any problem
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Davash222(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2020
ojun50:

Am here any problem
May we know you, sir
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by ojun50(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

May we know you, sir

I dey come
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Kirinwa: 7:54pm On May 26, 2020
Rexhenrex:
i and my twin brother Was sent by my mother to get things from the market,because no car was available we opted using a bike (machine/OKada).while we were enroute we sighted a check point upfront,the bike man insisted one of us would drop so he could pass the check point if not they will harass him. I obliged and got down while he passed with my brother,me on the other hand was trekking to go meet up with the bike man and my bro under the tempered sun (in my mind I was swearing for the mechanic for not finishing the repairs on the car I for no the stress like this na) I have passed the check point almost reaching bro when I began hearing whistling behind me I was tempted to turn but I know better not to do so for security reasons,I still continued my journey of a thousand miles only to see 6 police men two on a bike and four in a rickety black golf 4 vehicle.

In my mind(I was like why this ones the drive like this).the ones on the bike got down the ones in the car were on standby,they told me to stop I turned back to check if there was someone else behind me that made up to 6 police drive this violent to apprehend.

The next I heard was "we the call you na him you pretend say you no hear abi,yahoo boy God don catch u today" I didn't know if I should laugh or I should shout out them...

One pointed me his rusted ak 47 rifle,my mind went straight to what happened to rinji the guy who was shot for doing nothing wrong by some members of the Nigerian army. so i didn't protest when they asked for my phones I gave him both phones they told me to get into there car I wanted to protest again I clearly heard (that tone they played for those guys who carry coffins and dance with it)I kept quiet I entered the car las las I am not guilty so my mind was relaxed I was been questioned ..

They asked me"where you the go,where do you work, wetin be your name,why you the trek,where you the stay,you be yahoo boy abi,? I answered all this question meanwhile this men were driving me back to the places I trekked pass while in the car,two were checking my phones I got angry and asked Oga where UNa the carry me go and what is my offence cause you are holding me against my will without telling me what I did wrong, they said the were checking me and they will open a case against me that they will hand me to EFCC at this point I burst in to laughter ....one said e funny abi I told him Oga I no do anything mumsy the wait for me I need to hurry,,,this guys were checking my WhatsApp, messenger,Facebook, text message,gmail,phone contact, gallery. I was relaxed cause they will see nothing at all,then one of them pocketed my phones. (In my mind I was like am not understanding) the guy said I was under arrest for being a yahoo boy that I major in dating scam it was becoming serious he said shey u the
Shey u the chat with Whitey I said no, he said the earlier you confess we go leave you.I now told him that soon my uncle will contact my twin I mentioned the man's name they were surprised told me I was lying not long my twin who was watching everything from a distant has informed the uncle in question na so my uncle start the call my line they saw the number and let me go....pls when will all this stop this is getting serious na crime to be naija? When will this oppression seize? E pain me sha but God the.

anything this guys tell you to do please do it no matter how right you are thank God I wasn't a victim to physical abuse and assault from them.

I just pray that one day those police men will enter soldier trap and they will be seen for who they truly are and shot on the spot.

I know that your uncle must be a soldier. They would have met their nemesis.
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by AMVO: 8:24am On May 27, 2020
Thank God u cooperate with me, dey for don kill u and trust me that your uncle will not see anything to do about it... Las las dem go sack them

Make everybody dey cooperate for this control, do not drag or argue with them
Na so dem Sars slap someone I know, till now he can't hear with the ear
Re: My Ordeal With Some Nigerian Policemen Today... by Rexhenrex(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2020
Kirinwa:

I just pray that one day those police men will enter soldier trap and they will be seen for who they truly are and shot on the spot.

I know that your uncle must be a soldier. They would have met their nemesis.
i hope all this will stop cause even soldiers do this the average Nigerian security operative becomes wild and power thirsty because of the possession of fire arm

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Laycon – Fierce Ft. Reminisce & Chinko Ekun / 20" Dredging Hose / Iphone 11 128gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.