Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) (77416 Views)

“So Cynthia Morgan Lied?” Nigerians React To Cynthia Morgan’s Contract With Jude / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sanchez01: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
Cynthia Morgan may not have been truthful when she said she can no longer use the name 'Cynthia Morgan' because it was contained in her record label that the label owns the name and that she is prohibited from using it.

The only time it is mentionedt that her name and images would be used is when the label wants to promote her materials, such as her singles, albums, EPs, and possibly videos.

She had the exclusive rights to use her name all along, contrary to what she said in the Instagram Interview she had with Sandra.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sanchez01: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sanchez01: 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
She lived recklessly, became arrogant and rude to fellow musicians and when the windows of fame closed in on her, she appealed to the emotions of her fans and Nigerians, lied against her own label and seized advantage of the pity party to have a Gofundme raised on her behalf to have her career restarted.

Na mumu go die put.

Gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/bringbackcynthiamorgan

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Ishilove: 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
Nigerians are indeed very emotional. Now we have incontrovertible proof that Cynthia lied. In saner climes Jude can sue her for every Kobo she has (which isn't much to start with).

376 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Davash222(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
Are we still on this matter
Cynthia Morgan and Jude should please go sidan!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Ishilove: 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:
She lived recklessly, became arrogant and rude to fellow musicians and when the windows of fame closed in on her, she appealed to the emotions of her fans and Nigerians, lied against her own label and seized advantage of the pity party to have a Gofundme raised on her behalf to have her career restarted.

Na mumu go die put.
Sauce link?

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Davash222(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:

Na mumu go die put.
Wait, Gofundme was raised on her behalf Are Nigerians that gullible?

326 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by PlainJoe: 4:03pm On May 26, 2020
They should resolve their issues please.

Dear Nairalanders, please we need your help. I stopped working over 3 months ago due to my failing health condition as advised in the hospital. Things are really not going well with us at the moment economically after I have exhausted the little savings I had. At the moment, no food in the house again. Wife will be put to bed by next month and yet no preparations for the baby. Help us any way you can please.

Below is a link of the thread that explains everything including my contacts.

(https://www.nairaland.com/5875789/diagnosed-tuberculosis-told-stop-work

Thanks as you reach out to us. Please continue to stay safe.

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:04pm On May 26, 2020
It's obvious jude is a user why would an upcoming artist pay 50% of her production among other things you still had the gut to say the profit should be 50%50 like seriously boy ? If you're not paying for the cost of production as a company then don't bring the 50/50 deal on the table he wanted to kill her career thanks to the creator she's back on her feet and she's currently the no.1 artist trending in Africa without releasing a single yet so jude can go back to where he belong THE STREETS.....He blocked me on Instagram cause I curse am no be small cheesy grin grin

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

Wait, Gofundme was raised on her behalf Are Nigerians that gullible?
Oh yes they did and there's nothing you can do about it Nigga

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Davash222(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Oh yes they did and there's nothing you can do about it Nigga
Ancient lady, hope you've donated??

161 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sanchez01: 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Joshmodest(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2020
I've said this several times ....
Nigeria lacks a formal record label pattern, all we have here are sponsors scamming artists in the name of helping them. Most of these artists have unrealistic and outrageous contracts they carry about , all in the name of trying to blow , and end up being at the mercy of the sponsors e.g brymo , Runtown and kiss Daniel ..
Cynthia remains my all time fave dancehall artist in Nigeria ,her song with stonebwoy is a classic !!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Davash222(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's obvious jude is a user why would an upcoming artist pay 50% of her production among other things you still had the gut to say the profit should be 50%50 like seriously boy ? If you're not paying for the cost of production as a company then don't bring the 50/50 deal on the table he wanted to kill her career thanks to the creator she's back on her feet and she's currently the no.1 artist trending in Africa without releasing a single yet so jude can go back to where he belong THE STREETS.....He blocked me on Instagram cause I curse am no be small cheesy grin grin
Don't go and be useful to yourself and your community.. Be going online insulting and cursing people that are 100 times better than you. Embrace sense, ancient lady.

545 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sanchez01: 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigerians are indeed very emotional. Now we have incontrovertible proof that Cynthia lied. In saner climes Jude can sue her for every Kobo she has (which isn't much to start with).
Suing her now would be a waste of time. If I was Jude, I'd wait for her to blow again, and when I know, feel or suspect she has made some money, I'll then sue her into misery and penury.

I like her as a musician but the recent stunt is way too suspicious.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2020
Davash222:

Don't go and be useful to yourself and your community.. Be going online insulting and cursing people that are 100 times better than you. Embrace sense, ancient lady.
Boy i'm better than you because what I've achieve right now in my early twenties you can't come close to that in your late 50s.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Davash222(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy i'm better than you because what I've achieve right now in my early twenties you can't come close to that in your late 50s.
Audio achievements.
Madam, Farabale.. We know your type. Abokki newspaper forming early twenties. Lol

449 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Ishilove: 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
Sanchez01:

Suing her now would be a waste of time. If I was Jude, I'd wait for her to blow again, and when I know, feel or suspect she has made some money, I'll then sue her into misery and penury.

I like her as a musician but the recent stunt is way too suspicious.
After listening to Jude I doubt he has any more energy for drama

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by DeusMagnus: 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
what's your IG handle

11 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Sanchez01: 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
Ishilove:

After listening to Jude I doubt he has any more energy for drama
Lol! Not sure he does. He is a villain in this story, particularly after Peter and May D's exposés. I equally doubt he'll do a thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
I see many people here forming Odogwu and judging what they don't know and forming woke.

The same Jude that no artist under his Label was able to last 3 years...

Is it Waje , Mayd , Cynthia Morgan ? Even Psquare split under him.

So upon all the accusations against jude na just name he wan take defend himself, he is mad. Why did he not react to what May D said or what Peter said. The Bible said affliction will not rise for a second time.

If this recent publicity is God's way of bringing Madrina (Cynthia Morgan) into the limelight after all the suffering there's nothing Jude or you Nairaland trolls or anybody else can do to stop it

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nonsoboy4life(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
B
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by iqiq: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
Why would she want to lie in the first place

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by airminem(f): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
grin Mad-riana aka cynthia Morgan...go clear the 40milion naira gbese for ur head

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by brainpulse: 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
Obviously she doesn't want to tell us what really happened.

With her nonsense songs without no hit and Jude buying her a Range and building house for her mother for no reasons. Seems Jude is no longer interested in sleeping with her and no money coming her way, she decided to frame up lies

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by paradigmshift(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
Fuckkkkk y'all..
Enough of this bulshitttt
Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by MANDIPUTIN: 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Nigeria is survival of the fittest. Grab as much as you can for your generation yet unborn.
I salute the parents & uncles of those Arewa youths, they're wiser & smarter.
Note: Those youths are in their Teens and Twenties and already commanding hundreds of million of Naira.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Cynthia Morgan call me... I got hit for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Davido, Africa's biggest music star has offered to give Cynthia Morgan a deal! People are donating on a GoFundMe page to kickstart her career. Cynthia Morgan is too talented to go down the drain just like that. She's a Queen and the only possible rival that can take the crown off Tiwa Savage!

Want to earn free bitcoins? Checkout my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) by Ruq: 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
It's obvious she lied. When you look at how she responded when she said "she had dirt on Jude" She couldn't look straight into the camera and was willing to quickly move on to another topic.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) / Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.