Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. (1349 Views)

Distributors Of POS Thermal Paper In Nigeria Needed. / Major Distributors Of Natural Hair Products / Distributors Of FMCG Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by Maggiespecial(f): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I need a distributor of the following food items like rice, vegetable oil, spices, swallow (like semo, Poundo potato, Poundo yam, wheat, rice flour etc) , indomie, tomato paste, Spagetti. Please I need contact of key distributors of everything I listed. Key distributors of power oil, Kings oil, dangote pasta, golden penny, rice, beans, Garri, Semovita, Poundo yam etc. i reside in port harcourt. Please assist. Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:16pm On May 26, 2020
Well, I don't have their numbers but if you'd be needing pure honey straight from the farm, well milled and clean (stone free) local rice, melon, crayfish (bags) and other cereals then do let me know. grin grin. Good luck in your new business ma'am/ sir and oh, I have natural kanyamata for sale grin. Boost your sex life grin ma'am/sir.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by dangloove(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2020
contact me for garri
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by Alkason: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Well, I don't have their numbers but if you'd be needing pure honey straight from the farm, well milled and clean (stone free) local rice, melon, crayfish (bags) and other cereals then do let me know. grin grin. Good luck in your new business ma'am/ sir and oh, I have natural kanyamata for sale grin. Boost your sex life grin ma'am/sir.

Honey and crayfish is of interest to me.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by ProtectMyMoney: 1:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Maggiespecial:
Hello everyone, I need a distributor of the following food items like rice, vegetable oil, spices, swallow (like semo, Poundo potato, Poundo yam, wheat, rice flour etc) , indomie, tomato paste, Spagetti. Please I need contact of key distributors of everything I listed. Key distributors of power oil, Kings oil, dangote pasta, golden penny, rice, beans, Garri, Semovita, Poundo yam etc. i reside in port harcourt. Please assist. Thank you .

Why not contact the manufacturers to give you their distributor number for your region
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Alkason:

Honey and crayfish is of interest to me.
Alright sir/ma'am, maybe you should PM me then.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by lilykach02(f): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Alright sir/ma'am, maybe you should PM me then.

Am finding it difficult to send you a message can you send me your number or a message let’s talk.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
lilykach02:

Am finding it difficult to send you a message can you send me your number or a message let’s talk.
Do you want me to PM you myself or maybe you drop your number so I can message you on WhatsApp.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
lilykach02:

I PMd you already, please check your mail and respond to it so I can give you my number.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by dealerman(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
If you reside in Lagos and need a Mini Van for distribution, feel free to contact me. We've a Ford 120 Ecoline model
Contact me 07014114189

Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by TheLioness: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Distributors wanted

IBee's honey is a brand that packages and distributes 100% raw Nsukka honey.

There are no additives in IBee's honey, just filtration with a fine mesh to remove pollens, honeycomb particles and dead bees.

For now, the honey comes in 27cl (270ml) bottles and distributor's get 12 of these bottles for #9000 only.

Also, IBee's honey handles delivery cost to her distributors once in a month.

For more details send a pm or a message to the number on my signature.
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by batmath(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2023
You can call xquisite in PH
Re: Wholesalers / Key Distributors Of Foodstuffs Needed. by dealerman(m): 9:30am On Jan 23
You are invited to the 1st Trade Show in Kigali - Rwanda. An opportunity to showcase your products in Rwanda, the fastest growing economy in Africa, and to other African countries.

More than 7,000 people are going to be in attendance.

This is a good opportunity to expand your trade to other African Countries.

Benefits
1. Raise Brand Awareness
2. ⁠Cultivate Business Relationships
3. ⁠Generate High-Quality Leads
4. ⁠Learn About the Competition
5. ⁠Stay on Top of the Industry

We are opening trade channels for Nigerian traders to other African countries.

For further details contact:
Keenoval & Affiliates Ltd.
kennedy@keenoval.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Local Rice - Kwik Rice ! / Are Industrial Stabilizers Selling In Nigeria? / Which Nigerian Bank Offers The Most Internationaly Accepted Master/visa Card For Online Shopping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.