Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: (32099 Views)

Nairalanders Living In Belize / Nigerians In Belize / Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Jazzman5701(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2018
I want to ask is Beliz a better place for hustlers??
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by testmo: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello,
Nigerians in Bahamas, pls tell us how is Bahamas like?
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by dexxy213: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Are there jobs out there to pick up when one enter Bahamas pls
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Teeboy22(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2019
America001:

I pray he replies you. Sent him a pm but still no feedback
. Nwanne blood of life
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by KIDfurniture(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Turned out to be fake visas... bahamas immigration lady stamped fake visas for everyone oh. Thank God I no do..
luxiesdesigns:

Do you know a way?
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by KIDfurniture(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bro if it's about that bahamas .... the contact messed up oh. All visas issued was declared fake oh upon arrival oh at Bahamas port of entry....my friends well jailed oooo

mblarry1:

can we tlk privately?
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by mblarry1(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Bro if it's about that bahamas .... the contact messed up oh. All visas issued was declared fake oh upon arrival oh at Bahamas port of entry....my friends well jailed oooo

Omo, na bad market oh... but why r they like dix. now those guys r suffering in jailed n d agent de flex with d moni
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by KIDfurniture(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2019
My brother , Visa matter now in Nigeria requires patience oh. No need to rush into anything now. Thank God I no enter the trap oh. I will rather invest my little funds in Nigeria for now..visa scam is real..

mblarry1:

Omo, na bad market oh... but why r they like dix. now those guys r suffering in jailed n d agent de flex with d moni
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by mblarry1(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2019
KIDfurniture:
My brother , Visa matter now in Nigeria requires patience oh. No need to rush into anything now. Thank God I no enter the trap oh. I will rather invest my little funds in Nigeria for now..visa scam is real..

Thanks bro for the info... am greatful... big ups!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Sanguine1: 12:04am On Nov 07, 2019
mblarry1:

can we tlk privately?
BUT WHY REQUESTING FOR A PRIVATE TALK, LET'S TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING HERE SO THAT OTHERS CAN BENEFIT FROM IT NOW ABAH

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by mblarry1(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Sanguine1:

BUT WHY REQUESTING FOR A PRIVATE TALK, LET'S TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING HERE SO THAT OTHERS CAN BENEFIT FROM IT NOW ABAH

are you presently in Bahamas?
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Baabu320: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
the passport is a UK passport now how sure do u think dat they will stamp naija passport for there
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Bahamiangirl: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2021
testmo:
Hello,
Nigerians in Bahamas, pls tell us how is Bahamas like?

Hello I am from the Bahamas.
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Bahamiangirl: 12:54am On Jan 03, 2021
KIDfurniture:
Turned out to be fake visas... bahamas immigration lady stamped fake visas for everyone oh. Thank God I no do..

You have to get the visas from the right place
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by sirgalahad26(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm interested in Belize, I and my friend are planning to move over after our service year, I'd like general information about visa, cost of living and every other information you think I might need.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by expertman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Let me enlighten you guys about Bahamas visa.

Firstly Bahamas visa is granted by Bahamas high commission in the UK.

Its easy to secure just submit your application , 6months salary payslip,ID card, letter of introduction , letter of appointment, marriage certificate landed properties documents if Available and lastly bank statement of about 4Million Naira.

Courier it to consulate using DHL and pay you're fees using third party in the UK.

Do not send your application to Cuba as most Bahamas visa from Cuba are mostly fake.

Bahamiangirl:

You have to get the visas from the right place
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by expertman(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Belize is a nice country few years back its easier because they have a company that handles their application aside from their consulate which allows you to submit via third party.

Now that has been cancel and all application will go through the embassy.

Just make sure u have a genuine invitation letter most case an education invitation for conference is better just can easily be gotten from online.

This been said package your application and submit at their consulate in Abuja.

sirgalahad26:
Hello everyone, I'm interested in Belize, I and my friend are planning to move over after our service year, I'd like general information about visa, cost of living and every other information you think I might need.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by richhills(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2021
It is a nice country. You can continue to stay continuously for 1 year after your initial 3 months by paying monthly
Their consulate is in abuja.

sirgalahad26:
Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by slimanyd: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
richhills:
It is a nice country. You can continue to stay continuously for 1 year after your initial 3 months by paying monthly
Their consulate is in abuja.

Anything like citizenship there
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by lrdval: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
I never knew that what I was browsing for is here on Nairaland. Please I wana move to Bahamas on tourist visa. Please which steps should I take. I wana personally apply for the visa. Travel agents are charging 1million for Bahamian visa. Please I wana do this myself. How do I start. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by richhills(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
After getting the residence, five years after.
Very easy to enter Mexico and forward movement to USA
slimanyd:

Anything like citizenship there
Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Soknown: 2:14am On Jan 29, 2021
To whom it may concern.
Beware of most Nigerians giving advice and offering assistance to the Bahamas. They are mostly squatters, hustlers looking for their meals.
Just a piece of advice.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Dileem: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
expertman:
Belize is a nice country few years back its easier because they have a company that handles their application aside from their consulate which allows you to submit via third party.

Now that has been cancel and all application will go through the embassy.

Just make sure u have a genuine invitation letter most case an education invitation for conference is better just can easily be gotten from online.

This been said package your application and submit at their consulate in Abuja.

Thank you for this..please what job opportunities are there for Nigerians? Also, if one wants to be self employed, what are the areas of need/field that a Nigerian can take advantage of and start a business in?

Re: Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: by Dileem: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
richhills:
After getting the residence, five years after.
Very easy to enter Mexico and forward movement to USA

Thank you for this..please what job opportunities are there for Nigerians? Also, if one wants to be self employed, what are the areas of need/field that a Nigerian can take advantage of and start a business in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Man Survives Head-on Collision With Lorry In Aba (PHOTOS) / How Much Cn It Cost To Travel From Nigeria To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.