Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! (3334 Views)

I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2020
Twoclans:
My worry is not the NO sex relationship , I have something else to draw your attention to.That your concept that she does not nag.hmmmmmm. undecided

By the time you people get sexually involved and the sex is not worth it or below expectation my brother she will nag.So please keep that she does not nag aside first. angry angry
thats y i wanna hang on till after d sex to know if she's actually hiding her true personality cos she promised she may give it out soon. Buh i swear i still love her and dont wanna let go not about sex cos I've bleeped girls even more beauriful and endowed
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2020
clevybrown:
Are u really sure she is a virgin?
Answer this question and get my advice.
can't beat my chest to it buh from observation and cross examination, she is grin
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2020
Thanks
Naija246:
First of all, I wanna let you know that girl is NOT a Virgin.
She is treating you this way because she feels her sexual market place value is higher than yours.
Also, I Sense she is not really a good person because if she was, she won't post other guys pictures to torment you.
Girls like that are best used as cum rags.

My advice to you is this, ignore her for now and focus on your life. She is obviously drenched in the attention you are giving her so it's of no value to her.

I'd also advise you to learn "game" it will prevent you from making alot of mistakes we men make by default when wooing women.

Search for Coach red pill on YouTube and start from there, that man opened my eyes to alot of thing's about women; he is like the father I never had.
Another good resource is Rollo Tomasi's book "the rational male" it's available on the internet for free....download and read it.

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by clevybrown(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
can't beat my chest to it buh from observation and cross examination, she is grin
As a guy with a degree in womenology and experiences in women affairs, let me advice u. To b a virgin doesn't mean she has not been romantically or erotically active. The said pet names u are seeing in her phone didn't just come about from a mindset without motive. It's either she is romantically involved with him or she finds him attractive thereby crushing on him. Don't b deceived by her virginity status, if at all she is even a virgin, ladies cheat in various ways, don't expect a piercing of that vagina before u know she is cheating on u, she can be involved erotically with a guy without any form of penetration, thereby using virginity to win ur trust (if at all she is a virgin). Of a truth, ladies are not to be trusted. Do ur investigation properly and u will find out all I just said above....

Peace.....

2 Likes

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
I have just one word for you : you're a MANIPULATED man

I've dated such a girl before with same traits . Will you like to hear the truth? , she doesn't love you !!, you're just part of the list .

What should you do ? , DELETE her number and LOCK UP. Don't tell her anything , say nothing , do nothing . Just focus on HEALING.

If you insist on chasing breeze , wetin your eyes go see will make you miserable for a life time . It's better to bow out now that you've still got a little self worth left

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
If all these points u mentioned are true then I'd be a fool to bow out like that, I'd wait a little more cos she's promised 2give me her body soon, after that I'll give her a month or two to discover things
ProfDview:
I have just one word for you : you're a MANIPULATED man

I've dated such a girl before with same traits . Will you like to hear the truth? , she doesn't love you !!, you're just part of the list .

What should you do ? , DELETE her number and LOCK UP. Don't tell her anything , say nothing , do nothing . Just focus on HEALING.

If you insist on chasing breeze , wetin your eyes go see will make you miserable for a life time . It's better to bow out now that you've still got a little self worth left
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Akanoaaa(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
She just dey lie give you say she be virgin, those guys dey kn*ack her steadily.

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by luvyaself95(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2020
You're 31 and still behaving like a kid you better follow naija246 advice and understand the world of women and their manipulation.
You this simp and upcoming cuckold.
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
If all these points u mentioned are true then I'd be a fool to bow out like that, I'd wait a little more cos she's promised 2give me her body soon, after that I'll give her a month or two to discover things

Over grading her body. Like seriously, you think you will be a fool to dump a lady manipulating you because she promised you her body in due time. When you can get a woman that can spin your head in bed this night.

Chineke, Abasi Mbok. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Daum: 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
Naija246:
First of all, I wanna let you know that girl is NOT a Virgin.
She is treating you this way because she feels her sexual market place value is higher than yours.
Also, I Sense she is not really a good person because if she was, she won't post other guys pictures to torment you.
Girls like that are best used as cum rags.

My advice to you is this, ignore her for now and focus on your life. She is obviously drenched in the attention you are giving her so it's of no value to her.

I'd also advise you to learn "game" it will prevent you from making alot of mistakes we men make by default when wooing women.

Search for Coach red pill on YouTube and start from there, that man opened my eyes to alot of thing's about women; he is like the father I never had.
Another good resource is Rollo Tomasi's book "the rational male" it's available on the internet for free....download and read it.

Just downloaded that rationale male and mehn....I just dy weep for myself since. Hmmmm, God hep us oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Millennialaku(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2020
13 months and you have not tasted her kitten, even for once shocked shocked grin grin grin

just know that she is collecting steady gbola from those her besties cheesy

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Newbielearner(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2020
luvyaself95:
You're 31 and still behaving like a kid you better follow naija246 advice and understand the world of women and their manipulation.
You this simp and upcoming cuckold.

You're too frank jo. Lol.

She needs to manipulate him a bit more before he would decide to learn girls antics.

If you'd ever be in a relationship. Be the ith someone that would add values to your life and help you multiply your value.

All I read o far shows that he has been the one carrying the relationship. No plan, no real futuristic contribution from the girl.

At this age bro, your standard should be really high. To the extent that a lady would guard her territories for you. This is done instinctively. Not because you had to complain.

I could be wrong. But I sense a little bit of low self esteem. Grow your status and ensure that you only engage in a mutually productive relationship.
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Over grading her body. Like seriously, you think you will be a fool to dump a lady manipulating you because she promised you her body in due time. When you can get a woman that can spin your head in bed this night.

Chineke, Abasi Mbok. grin
what i mean is that if i let go like that I'll feel cheated even after she's promised and after all my sacrifice in d relationship. It should be a win-win thing to some extent my guy
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
what i mean is that if i let go like that I'll feel cheated even after she's promised and after all my sacrifice in d relationship. It should be a win-win thing to some extent my guy

Win - win is getting in bed with a woman who will give you a thrilling night to forget all about this girl.

Waiting to win is a mental deceit. The only win is getting into the arms of a woman you will crave more than this girl.

There is nothing she has to offer you in bed that another can not give you more.

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2020
makydebbie:
Chai, imagine being in a no sex relationship. God forbid.

Amen dear

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 26, 2020
First, I perceive you are dating a candidate of flirting phase, like immature mentally and psycologically or mind not made up to settle down.

Secondly, no chemistry from from onset. She only drains your emotional strength and flex it on her flirt guys for self mastering.

Lastly, you need to expand your vigilance scope of assessment to discern beyond her beauty. If you check her further inwardly, you'll detect negative chemistry with you. Don't be carried away by false identity (not nagging, virginity,.....) and beauty because BEAUTY IS AN EMPTY CALABASH.

Don't force yourself on her. Leave her to flirt, its her choice. She has told you to go in peace. Bother no more!

Note: examine your type of person. Maybe you have poor vibes or inactive social charisma or weak intelligence or poor versatile knowledge or not too sharp, etc.. Try and know why she's not connected with you at first. Ladies are smart and know when a guy is dull.

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by mediocre(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2020
I have been guilty of this in the past. She clearly doesn't feel the same way you feel about her, she doesn't love you but she still wants you around...for some reason. Maybe because of how much you're into her, or because she thinks you're a really good guy.

But she doesn't love you. It's manipulative, you should dump her before she dumps you

3 Likes

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2020
clevybrown:
As a guy with a degree in womenology and experiences in women affairs, let me advice u. To b a virgin doesn't mean she has not been romantically or erotically active. The said pet names u are seeing in her phone didn't just come about from a mindset without motive. It's either she is romantically involved with him or she finds him attractive thereby crushing on him. Don't b deceived by her virginity status, if at all she is even a virgin, ladies cheat in various ways, don't expect a piercing of that vagina before u know she is cheating on u, she can be involved erotically with a guy without any form of penetration, thereby using virginity to win ur trust (if at all she is a virgin). Of a truth, ladies are not to be trusted. Do ur investigation properly and u will find out all I just said above....

Peace.....
Choi grin
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Galactico4ever(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Choi grin
Are You guilty of what he said?
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:19pm On May 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Are You guilty of what he said?
Never.. He understand why I quoted him
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2020
Wolgrace:
First, I perceive you are dating a candidate of flirting phase, like immature mentally and psycologically or mind not made up to settle down.

Secondly, no chemistry from from onset. She only drains your emotional strength and flex it on her flirt guys for self mastering.

Lastly, you need to expand your vigilance scope of assessment to discern beyond her beauty. If you check her further inwardly, you'll detect negative chemistry with you. Don't be carried away by false identity (not nagging, virginity,.....) and beauty because BEAUTY IS AN EMPTY CALABASH.

Don't force yourself on her. Leave her to flirt, its her choice. She has told you to go in peace. Bother no more!

Note: examine your type of person. Maybe you have poor vibes or inactive social charisma or weak intelligence or poor versatile knowledge or not too sharp, etc.. Try and know why she's not connected with you at first. Ladies are smart and know when a guy is dull.
lol, d last paragraph is funny, I'm social, handsome, intelligent and keep up with the trend, funnily enough i have so many girls stalking me and she knows, she even mentioned 2me that she keeps thanking God i left my ex cos she knows i left that1 cos of her arrogance, na only car i never begin drive and say i be lover boy. I think ur first paragraph explains it all, not made up her mind to settle down.
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Galactico4ever(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Never.. He understand why I quoted him
Alright.I trust you anyway
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by clevybrown(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Choi grin
It's true naw... The lady is using virginity to manipulate my guy grin
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
lol, d last paragraph is funny, I'm social, handsome, intelligent and keep up with the trend, funnily enough i have so many girls stalking me and she knows, she even mentioned 2me that she keeps thanking God i left my ex cos she knows i left that1 cos of her arrogance, na only car i never begin drive and say i be lover boy. I think ur first paragraph explains it all, not made up her mind to settle down.

She will be a model of a special paper soon. She will sit down and regret all the years and golden opportunities she willfully lost. Else, she reposition herself while time still favours her now... Leave her peacefully to her own peril or luck.

1 Like

Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
clevybrown:
It's true naw... The lady is using virginity to manipulate my guy grin
Naso grin
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by clevybrown(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Naso grin
ok... Wat is ur own take on the matter grin
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
Wolgrace:

She will be a model of a special paper soon. She will sit down and regret all the years and golden opportunities she willfully lost. Else, she reposition herself while time still favours her now... Leave her peacefully to her own peril or luck.
thanks alot for d timely advice
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:52pm On May 26, 2020
clevybrown:
If I talk,nairaland go scatter cheesy
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Uniquekriss(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2020
clevybrown:
honestly i really needed more ladies to share their views so it doesn't look like guys are supporting a fellow guy
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
thanks alot for d timely advice
Welcome sir....
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by clevybrown(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
If I talk,nairaland go scatter cheesy
pls talk and scatter every where, that's exactly wat the op wants grin grin grin
Re: Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:05am On May 27, 2020
Uniquekriss:
honestly i really needed more ladies to share their views so it doesn't look like guys are supporting a fellow guy
I am always careful of giving out an advice, yes. Couples are unpredictable. One can give advice and after reconciliation would be as if the adviser was a bad egg to their relationship.

well, she did not love you like you do and not been sincere with you right from the start. grin She has a hidden secret. Tough one

Clevybrown. Go sleep grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Alade Brown Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Son’s Birthday / Sex Gone Wild!!!!!!!!!! / Thank God I'm Immune To HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.