Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor (41051 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Badonasty(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2020
Lol...I talk am...na una go tire for the lockdown

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by ENGINEERG(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2020
Wicked wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Hypocrit: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
A
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by EyezofGod120: 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
John wike is a real OG
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Xkufiz(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2020
Can we now enter ph from other states?
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Ipromote: 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
He try
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by HoliMaree: 7:06pm On May 26, 2020
Good man
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by SavageResponse(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2020
Good move.

We need to start opening our economy again before it collapses

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Mozenge1: 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
I just tired abeg

TheSTreetman:
What's the benefits of the lockdown before and what changed??

undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by ozoebuka1(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
Na interstate we dey wait
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by apexx3625: 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#] 2458210[/color]
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by meobizy(f): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
Okay, that’s good. Let’s join the rest of the world in watching cases rise until a proper solution is implemented. Wike is working! Lol.
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by apexx3625: 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2020
Wike is yet to tell us how much was donated by private bodies for the fight against Covid-19 spread in the State and what are the active steps he would take with the funds.

Release Lockdown means no release of funds for palliatives.

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by 24SEVEN: 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
paulolee:
good...dts good n d best news i have heard for the past few days even if am not based in p.h....would finally get to see my bea dts based in p.h after months since d beginning of lockdown...let me copy n send this post to her via watsapp b4 she go say she never hear the news...cnt wait to see her this week..
pls for the real gees..how do u know or check if your bea havnt had sex for months?? because i no just trust dt gal always going for choir practice in her choir masters house all tru this lockdown...pls help a friend na

You and this your girlfriend.. grin

But how will enter Rivers State nah, considering that the state boundaries remain closed. Don't tell me you also engage in bribery and corruption!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Itzstarboi(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2020
At last I made it

F
T
C

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Callertunez: 7:15pm On May 26, 2020
make I come go find money
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by styless(f): 7:18pm On May 26, 2020
After demolishing houses

2 Likes

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 26, 2020
TheSTreetman:

undecided

he is just imitating the whites like every other foolish African leader

3 Likes

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Adgideon(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
But entry point is still under lockdown, and the rest of the local government Areas when will they b opened, General Emperor Wike, u opened ur own local guvmnt what about the rest

1 Like

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Smilingjuhn(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
TheSTreetman:

undecided
Thank God for the Lockdown. If not for the lockdown, many international workers in rivers state would have brought in the virus and a lot of persons would have been exposed. As it stands now, few international workers are left in rivers state in their work locations. they are the ones that where trapped in their work place when covid-19 pandemic struck the country. Also, I guess you know the lockdown helped to curb the influx of those Fulani bandits into the state. South Eastern states has plenty of them already in the states because their Governor were not proactive. This necessitate the governor creating gates in and out of rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Globad(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2020
So what has changed?
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Divay22(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2020
Person no go dey die and he go cover mouth join.
Please if you know any good means One can leave Ph to Delta cry cry cry
Pls help me please
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Oloun(f): 7:22pm On May 26, 2020
Wike is tired of being bashed, I even heard he is sick maybe he have contracted the corona virus
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by JADEK01(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
Usmanusmanola:
I have 2 plans .
My first plan entails
create YouTube channel for you,
I'll verify the YouTube channel,
I'll create a google AdSense account where you'll receive revenue.
I'll link the YouTube channel and Google AdSense together,
I'll set up the channel with SEO optimization,

I'll create Banner art to set up your channel,
I'll also teach you professional video editing on mobile phone which you are going to be using to create your video content
And I'll teach you how to use the channel to make money..
The Plan is 8,400

The second plan entails all the services mentioned in the first plan but with ;
Professional Logo creation
Professional 3D Intro video creation and Full photo editing lesson to create thumbnail on your channel.
This Plan Cost #14,800
ur contact
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
It's inevitable, wike will get tired one day as i said, after demolishing people's properties, the weed he has been smoking has ran out i guess.

What was all that nonsense all about then?
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Naija4love(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
grin grin baba no see money from federal government lol hahahaha
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by apexx2795: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Wike Cancels Lockdown In Port-Harcourt And Obio-Akpor by Uteghe(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
grin The poultry farmer has granted his chickens freedom to go get fresh air again. Wike is the MC Oluomo of Rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.