Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (6464 Views)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2006
i don't lie, so to your question no body.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2006
@dejiwole: angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by tamia(f): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2006
i'm really not here to call names but he knows i'm talking to him. wat do u think u r? puh-leeasee just shut up. u think u got it all but someone has to tell u, u aint got s**t. u are just a bunch of misconceived ideas and a trunk of stereotype. don't stereotype me aiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a very nice person n if u can't see dat just let other people see that. crazy broke a**e fellow.!!!!!!!!!!!! u aint worth jack. u don't know me n i don't know u and let it stay dat way.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2006
you go girl.
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 3:30am On Feb 09, 2006
breath in..... .breath out... and let the anger flow through your words... welcome to  my therapy class and yes, i am angry too angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Seun(m): 3:44am On Feb 09, 2006
I hereby join this anger fiesta! angry angry angry I am angry because, um, I am angry because of this thread!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 5:02am On Feb 09, 2006
shocked shocked why this thread seun?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2006
i'm angry becos he didn't call angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by adesodgi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2006
can i know who that is?
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by icingbaby(f): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2006
ocho gurl who didn't call. angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2006
n u Icingbaby..worrahell's wrong with ur line..called n it said number is out of service..arrrrrrrrgh! angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by snazzydawn(f): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2006
ocho,I think I know your problem
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Seun(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2006
I am angry because everyone is angry and it seems like fun!
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2006
Seun, wonna try another ban again?i'm up for d third one, i'm not out of user id's *hiss*
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by DASKACE(m): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2006
You guys should take it easy, Seun has made a big mistake by deleting everybody's private messages, Though the act of inciting the Admin was perperated by a selected few and Seun was absolutely wrong to have deleted the PM feature without due notice.

In a nut shell guys, we should let peace reign and sheath the sword
Scorpio:

Seun, wonna try another ban again?i'm up for d third one, i'm not out of user id's *hiss*
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2006
lol lol lol lol i'm angry becoz i'm laughing angry angry angry angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by snazzydawn(f): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2006
I am angry angry angry angry that everyone is angry angry angry angry angry and its making my mood sad sad sad sad sad and I feel like cry cry cry cry cry cry
wish deji would come back
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by nicetohave(m): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2006
I am angry because i handled a situation poorly over the weekend embarassed

did deji travel or went on sabbatical? cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 1:19am On Feb 14, 2006
i'm angry at my self coz i didn't get much done today angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and i yeah, i'm still so sick of love songs undecided cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by hotangel2(f): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2006
I'm mad at this chicken im eating, it's from WINGS, and it burning the shiiit out of my mouth! PEPPER
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 3:11am On Feb 14, 2006
nicetohave:

welcome back cheesy
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rolly: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
i'm mad at myself because i want to leave this site but it keeps pulling me like magnet

i'm still pissed off at seun for deleting my PMs and My posts. really, i think that he should let the poster(me) know he will be deleting his/her(my) post, and behave like a rational human being!!! ugh!!!! *hiss*
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rolly: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2006
nicetohave:

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! grin
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2006
@rolly: lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rolly: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2006
hey ocho! waddup gurl? how u dey? its been awhile oh! how things na? hows school? take care o! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2006
i just dey oo! kiss kiss kiss talk to you sonn kiss kiss

@scorpio; girl, did u get the off line and did u check it right on time? that thing i said would happen did happen, i sha hope u checked it before it happened, holler ooo wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rolly: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2006
ocho, u remember the thing wey we talk that nite now, e don dey happen oh! wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by ocho(f): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2006
i see am ooo! shocked shocked
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Rolly: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2006
yes oh!!!!! wink wink
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Cheergirl1: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2006
I am mad at 3 of my friends. angry
Re: Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. by Scorpio(f): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2006
@ Ocho, trust! i saw it o n heaven came down on me wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz / Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.