Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release (24813 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Susan Okpe Turns Preacher In Isolation Centre After 43 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by GamalNasser: 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
Scamdemic
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by maasoap(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2020
BrutusOj:
How is she a wahala? If you have sense, you should have decoded the last punch line from her "AM I THE ONLY ONE THEY LIED AGAINST"? NCDC in collaboration with some wicked governors who are looking for avenues to embezzle money have been inflating the figures of COVID-19 patients.

Mr Sense, are we supposed to believe her statement just like that? She should mention other people NCDC lied against now. For NCDC to still be looking for her means that woman is dangerous to the society.
And which money are they looting now that they were not looting before?
Inflating the figures of covid-19 patients at below 10,000, really? May be you should wait till the figure hits 100k or more. Are Nigerians immuned to covid-19?

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by maasoap(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2020
astonished:
I am so furious about lots of gullible Nigerians who still believe this SCAMdemic.

No covid-19 in Nigeria, it's a BIG SCAM, evidences are coming out everyday, but no media house think about it and asked questions, all they do is to broadcast whatever this fantastically corrupt government dish out to them.

how many test have they carry out in this country since over 3 months now and no one has been slump and die of corona virus, except the audio death dish out everyday.

those who died of covid-19 in Nigeria are not upto 10 and those are the people with direct contact from abroad.

all the people that buried Abba kyari was tested negative even with their carelessness, because people know their face, but someone live in remote area with malaria is covid-19 victims.

All these things already being confirmed, what we have here is malaria and all those politician too, what they have is malaria, but gullible Nigerians will defend it, because themselves, their father, their uncle are benefits from the covid-419

Do corpse of covid-19 patient who was already cleaned and dressed spread the virus like a living covid-19 patient? How does the virus spread? If you can answer that question, you will realise how uninformed you are. Receive sense

3 Likes

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by tonapuck: 7:27pm On May 26, 2020
maasoap:

Based on what and whose theory? Haven't you heard that the system of some patients could be working in sync with the virus? The virus wouldn't hurt them but they would be busy infecting people around them

I won't argue with you, the truth is unfolding already. More than half of there tested positive are only suffering from malaria
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by maasoap(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2020
tonapuck:

I won't argue with you, the truth is unfolding already. More than half of there tested positive are only suffering from malaria

Lol. This is Africa, this is what we're good at. I won't argue with you

1 Like

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2020
There are millions of Nigerians out there begging to be tested to no avail.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by apexx2894: 7:36pm On May 26, 2020
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2020
There is something seriously fishy going on. Is NCDC really in control? I think they have been influenced by political factors and all they do now is post numbers on social media
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Proudlytips: 8:07pm On May 26, 2020
Oh
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by apexx7178: 8:20pm On May 26, 2020
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by saajus: 8:24pm On May 26, 2020
She should be grateful that she has access to test
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Lincoln275(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2020
maasoap:

Thieves? I hope she is not your family member because that's a walking covid-19
I wasn’t referring to her but NCDC , thanks
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by sevenhundred(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The empty Kano isolation center has justified my suspicion about the covid-19 in Nigeria. In the eyes of NCDC, the virus is on par with the Spanish flu which is an overestimation of what's on ground.
With the high population, clustered settlement pattern and communal lifestyle, if truly this virus is prevalent as NCDC, over a million Nigerians would have been positive by now
exactly, govt will not beg people to isolate before the people will comply.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by alezzy13: 8:49pm On May 26, 2020
astonished:
I [s]ok so furious about lots of gullible Nigerians who still believe this SCAMdemic.

No covid-19 in Nigeria, it's a BIG SCAM, evidences are coming out everyday, but no media house think about it and asked questions, all they do is to broadcast whatever this fantastically corrupt government dish out to them.

how many test have they carry out in this country since over 3 months now and no one has been slump and die of corona virus, except the audio death dish out everyday.

those who died of covid-19 in Nigeria are not upto 10 and those are the people with direct contact from abroad.

all the people that buried Abba kyari was tested negative even with their carelessness, because people know their face, but someone live in remote area with malaria is covid-19 victims.

All these things already being confirmed, what we have here is malaria and all those politician too, what they have is malaria, but gullible Nigerians will defend it, because themselves, their father, their uncle are benefits from the covid-419[/s]
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Charly68: 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
What type of nonsense is the state Covid management doing..they tested her and released her ,now they want her tested again..? Abi nkan mi wa nidi Oro yi ni?
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Bennycollins: 9:43pm On May 26, 2020
Na so some people go dey shout no covid-19 in Nigeria. When you form coughing and sneezing with difficult breathing near them, them go run frm u faster than Bolt.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by omohlexy: 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
Every one arguing for and against in this thread are all stupid. I hereby extend the lockdown.Nonsense.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by jamace(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
After she spent 58 days in isolation center and NCDC carried out 4 tests without finding anything.

Is it by force to find COVID-19 in this woman? NCDC is up to something.
angry

1 Like

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Fragility6: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
LaIabobo:
This woman is clearly a troublesome person. She'll make a terrible Mother in-law.
Ominiknowest ,d ones who judges people's character from afar. They held somebody against her will for close to 2months and all you could say is this.I jst tire 4 d way some of una dey reason.

3 Likes

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by AdaOgwashi: 10:13pm On May 26, 2020
Giant mel costa cruel handsmother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by TUANKU(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2020
BrutusOj:
How is she a wahala? If you have sense, you should have decoded the last punch line from her "AM I THE ONLY ONE THEY LIED AGAINST"? NCDC in collaboration with some wicked governors who are looking for avenues to embezzle money have been inflating the figures of COVID-19 patients.
I don't have sense, thanks. If only your useless parents gave you any form of home training you won't resort to insults without provocation but it's hard to teach a fool so i will just ignore you. Ekuke!
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by Jelzin2412(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2020
astonished:
I am so furious about lots of gullible Nigerians who still believe this SCAMdemic.

All these things already being confirmed, what we have here is malaria and all those politician too, what they have is malaria, but gullible Nigerians will defend it, because themselves, their father, their uncle are benefits from the covid-419

You ended up saying absolutely nothing.
And I'm quite certain you think you are making sense but there's no single verifiable fact to back your claims.

And pls!!! If you do not understand the clear differences between malaria and COVID-19, kindly keep quite. If you ain't a clinician and do not understand diseases and their symptoms Abeg no too think am cos it's not usually as simple as ABC...

Lastly, believe all you want but the reality will never change.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by donmik: 11:27pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:
This woman na wahala.

I hope u truly understand the English spoken by the op?

I must comment. mtcheeew
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by TUANKU(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2020
donmik:

I hope u truly understand the English spoken by the op?

I must comment. mtcheeew
I've been following her case since day one but you see local breed of dog (Ekuke) like you must bark so keep barking you dog.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by donmik: 11:33pm On May 26, 2020
maasoap:

Mr Sense, are we supposed to believe her statement just like that? She should mention other people NCDC lied against now. For NCDC to still be looking for her means that woman is dangerous to the society.
And which money are they looting now that they were not looting before?
Inflating the figures of covid-19 patients at below 10,000, really? May be you should wait till the figure hits 100k or more. Are Nigerians immuned to covid-19?

And am very sure u are positive too since u are just talking freely and soundly.

Better go isolate yourself forever o.

No dey here d infect nairalanders
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by donmik: 11:37pm On May 26, 2020
Bennycollins:
Na so some people go dey shout no covid-19 in Nigeria. When you form coughing and sneezing with difficult breathing near them, them go run frm u faster than Bolt.

And u don't cough b4 your so called COVID came. I guess.
Never d cough again o.
Enemy of truth.
We shall see how many persons wil die when una don treat covid finish.
Mr&Mrs Believer
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by smallsmall: 11:42pm On May 26, 2020
astonished:

At the highlighted: You are Contradicting Yourself!
If there is No Covid-19 in Nigeria, how come ten people you said, died of Covid-19 in Nigeria?

I admit that our Politicians and Govt appointees like the Minister for Finance, Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, some Governors like that of Kogi state who built an isolation Shack with #7Billion shocked are using it to commit fraud here and there.

I admit they are inflating the figures, l agree that the test itself do give a false positive in at least 15% of cases (same in the US too!), l agree that Malaria cases are being taken for Covid-19 infection just because of the similarity of symptoms (especially High temperature).

I also admit that somehow, Nigerians show much more resillience to this Covid-19 Virus, than Caucasians, especially Americans.
Maybe it is our diet, our 'already' virus-infested environment, leading to higher immune levels than the average humanbeing
grin
but despite all these,

I can tell you that there is Covid-19 in Nigeria because one of my Junior brothers and his wife and two children were nearly killed by the Virus, three weeks ago. he used to say it was a scam until he contracted it from his office staff (He works in the essential services so was working all through) and then gave it to his family members.

How you know it is Covid-19 and not just Malaria is that if it is Covid-19, YOU WIULL LOSE ALL SENSE OF TATSE AND SMELL.
Once you cant smell anything and food tastes like cardboard in your mouth, please isolate and start treatment immediately before your arteries cake and blood supply to your lungs is shut-off.

BTW: The best treatment is:
1) Mixture of Aspirin (to unblock blood Arteries so blood gets to the lungs and prevent Fibrosis)
2) Ginger, Garlic in a Pot, cooked with Dongoyaro and Pawpaw leaves

- Pawpaw leaves is like the Anti-Viral, Anti Biotics in the mixture
- Dongoyaro will arrest the malaria-like symptoms and rebuild your immune system
- Ginger and garlic will flush your throat and tracheal tubes of any leftover of the virus.

It is as easy as that but NCDC wont tell you this or will try to dissuade you from using it because "The Business has to keep booming". undecided
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by donmik: 11:44pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

I've been following her case since day one but you see local breed of dog (Ekuke) like you must bark so keep barking you dog.

If u truly know the meaning of what u follow and that u stand for the truth and not barbaric sentiments, u must know how to judge right.
Imagine ur mum abandoned in a hospital at the start and suddenly got informed from the news that she was positive of COVID.
I wish u knew me, whom u are talking to.
If u know what is good for u, come up wit an apology and a renouncement of your meaningless post within 24hrs
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by TUANKU(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2020
donmik:

If u truly know the meaning of what u follow and that u stand for the truth and not barbaric sentiments, u must know how to judge right.
Imagine ur mum abandoned in a hospital at the start and suddenly got informed from the news that she was positive of COVID.
I wish u knew me, whom u are talking to.
If u know what is good for u, come up wit an apology and a renouncement of your meaningless post within 24hrs
Who is this clown? Are you going to CAPS LOCK me to death?
Take your sentiments are shove it.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by donmik: 11:48pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

U don't understand what u follow Mr Gullible or that u barbarically blotted ur right sense of judgement.
I wish u knew whom u are talking to.
U have 24hrs to renounce that your implicating trash called comment!
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by TUANKU(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2020
donmik:

And am very sure u are positive too since u are just talking freely and soundly.

Better go isolate yourself forever o.

No dey here d infect nairalanders
This lunatic is all over the place.
Re: NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release by donmik: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
TUANKU:

Who is this clown? Are you going to CAPS LOCK me to death?
Take your sentiments are shove it.
Goodnight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria / How 'Nurse Eliza' Nearly Killed Me / Ebonyi Takes Over Mission Hospital As 100-year Lease Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.