Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo (6340 Views)

Lady Before And After Photo Will Leave You Mouth Open (pictures) / Cctv Captures Alleged Coronavirus Patient Getting A Bj On His Sick Bed (video) / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Embase(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
That’s when she let him know he hadn’t been in the ward for one week — he’d been there for six.

“I was so weak. This was one of the most frustrating parts,” he recalled. “I couldn’t hold my cellphone; it was so heavy. I couldn’t type, because my hands shook so much.”

The 43-year-old nurse from San Francisco had no underlying health conditions. He normally worked out six or seven times a week. He weighed about 190 pounds. When he spoke with BuzzFeed News on Tuesday, weeks after he’d been able to start eating foods again, he weighed just 140 pounds. His lung capacity is only now starting to slowly come back.

Last week, Schultz shared a photo of the toll COVID-19 had taken on his
Mike Schultz chatted with one of his favorite nurses about his treatment of being sedated and intubated.

see more from source website below

https://yawabase.com/2020/05/mike-schultz-shared-a-shocking-photo-of-what-covid-19-did-to-him-after-six-weeks-in-a-hospital.html

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2020
Naija patients dey isolation centers dey groove,dey fat.

9 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by tillaman(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by illicit(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2020
Our own corona in Naija na apprentice

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Bola146(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2020
cry angry Thank God he is still alive

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by nonyofor2(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2020
This is a typical example of a covid 19 patient not the ones we have in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by imiski(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
I swear him come fine pass.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2020
perfect picture of USA explaining to CHINA how wicked they ARE
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Vyzz: 9:03pm On May 26, 2020
My guy go start afresh the build chest Mtcheeew ;DMy guy go start afresh the build chest Mtcheeew
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by KlassicLB(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]choii....so covid 19 na bloodsucker nii nd e dy burn fat ooo. wetin all dis slay fat queens dy wait 4 nha
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by jchioma: 9:38pm On May 26, 2020
Na only naija we de see coronavirus patients de fat and flourishing.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by yuswrld20(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2020
packs has vanished
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Rebelutionary: 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
The bulk of the comments in here shows why the likes of Embase will continue to thrive with this sort of B.S!

Op continue "farming their ignorance"! Enjoy!!
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by scoundrel(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
How did Coronavirus lead to him needing a poop tube?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2020
OH MY GOD

he didn't Only loss pounds of flesh

He lost his Complexion also from RED to PALE
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by netbaze(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2020
Choi... This covid-19 no get joy ooh
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Rickmann: 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
Embase:
Mike Schultz chatted with one of his favorite nurses about his treatment of being sedated and intubated.

see more from source website below

https://yawabase.com/2020/05/mike-schultz-shared-a-shocking-photo-of-what-covid-19-did-to-him-after-six-weeks-in-a-hospital.html

Man, he really lost a few.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Onyenna(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2020
Looks more like a cancer patient..... Prostrate kinda cos of that tube......

Glad he's still kicking......
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by whitestar01(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2020
Photo shopping at work...
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by TheSourcerer: 9:04am On May 27, 2020
whitestar01:
Photo shopping at work...
looks like
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by LordIsaac(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
No... He has an underlining condition. See the tube fixed into him.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Coronavirus Patient , His Before And After Photo by Sensitivity: 2:21pm On May 27, 2020
donbachi:
Naija patients dey isolation centers dey groove,dey fat.
Go and join them now

(1) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like 2face? / Beautiful Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Youngest Wife And Sons / Why I Have 18 Children – Veteran Yoruba Actor, Adebayo Salami “oga Bello”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.