Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Keeping A Good Check On Your Mental Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Keeping A Good Check On Your Mental Health (158 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Not Interested In Keeping Fit? / Ban On Codeine: Lagos Unveils Comprehensive Strategy To Address Mental Health / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping A Good Check On Your Mental Health by Thomasjemmy(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2020
Hello Everyone, I'm sure you must've been getting worried at the rate of Depression and suicide in the world lately. Instead of worrying, it's best you learn how to take care of your mental health and learn how to Identify cues to these challenges.

Mental Health First is an online class that teaches you about your mental health. You don't have to be in the medical field before you take your mental health serious. We'll love to have you join us as we start our journey on Mental Health Advocacy.

Interested persons should check my signature and join us on WhatsApp. See you there.

We will be having our first class on the 30th May 2020 and it's not something you want to miss out.

(1) (Reply)

School Closure Is To Save Lives, Says Niger Governor / Kano Confirms 13 New COVID-19 Cases, Discharges 1, Records 3 Deaths / 6 Of The World’s Most Epic, Yet Scenic Cable Cars & Gondola Rides For Most Stimu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.