Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown (337 Views)

Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us / Beware Igbos In Diaspora Maybe Using Us To Get Asylum / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 26, 2020
Am not the kind that believe that the Nose Mask will solve Coronavirus and I have never use it and will not.

If you are a leader you should also be knowledgeable to know that using the nose mask alone is not fighting any Coronavirus. By the way how many of you will stand boldly to tell me that you use that nose mask 24 hours.

So are you telling me that those times you remove the mask from your face you can't get contacted?

Stop deceiving us to believe what is not possible. If that Corona can transfer as fast as you guyz claimed..Nose Mask can never be a solution.

By the way that's not the problem am having with this Country because no one can force me to inconvenience myself by putting on something that is not a solution.

Now my problem with this Country is lack of Knowledge and Corruption but I will focus on the Corruption part of this Country.

Am not surprised about the Continue Lockdown because they are using us to make money for themselves.

Continue Reading��

https://www.deenewsline.com.ng/stop-using-us-to-make-money-end-the-lockdown/

Re: Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown by Finnese001: 8:13pm On May 26, 2020
okay
Re: Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown by dustmalik: 8:16pm On May 26, 2020
Too many foolish people in this country. Someone sat down to think of what to write, only to come up with an idiotic write-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown by dulux07(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2020
Nose mask is not the "solution", it is to reduce the spread, same as lockdown and washing of hands. Till a cure or vaccine is created.
How much is the donations or gains compared to the money the govt is loosing per day as a result of lockdown undecided or will the govt shut down it's own operations based on false reports. THINK
Re: Stop Using Us To Make Money, End The Lockdown by yyba: 8:34pm On May 26, 2020
Continue reading kee you their undecided

(1) (Reply)

No Man Can Stop Me From Returning As Edo Governor- Obaseki / Orji Uzor Kanu Has Been Released / Magu Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.