Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life (5924 Views)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / “Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 26, 2020
I'm the koko no long thing just go my profile and let start talking.

You can request for my cucumber photos so see proof.

I'm honest and straight person
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
Are you these desperate??
Get productive with your life and forget that your "mushroom" shaped dick.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Nobody: 7:23am On May 27, 2020
This is part of life.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 28, 2020
Hello ladies
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by chinamims(f): 9:57pm On May 28, 2020
9inchdopedick:

So aside your cucumber what else do you have to offer? Nemesis is real better take a new leave
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:05am On May 29, 2020
Anything you desire
chinamims:

So aside your cucumber what else do you have to offer? Nemesis is real better take a new leave
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2020
That guy is back and better
chinamims:

Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Kemblaze: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2020
Send us a sample
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Zaksart: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Ladies are already contacting this guys... Lot of ladies out there need their vaginas to be filled with hot rod.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by BlackBullXXX(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Lot of ladies coming to Nairaland Romance Section are looking for BAD BONER, lot of lonely PUNANY waiting to be drilled and sucked clean discreetly. I have a height of 6.5feet, so imagine how long n big my dick would be... Regardless of age, we Bleep all pussy. I have a friend handy and ready if you want 3some. Imagine two guys solving your wildest fantasy with two dicks in one or two holes. Don't dream it, message me on blackbullxxx_ng@yahoo.com. to get my WhatsApp or search BlackBullXXX on telegram. Waiting to hear from you ���. BlackBullXXX.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Good keep the thread going
BlackBullXXX:
Lot of ladies coming to Nairaland Romance Section are looking for BAD BONER, lot of lonely PUNANY waiting to be drilled and sucked clean discreetly. I have a height of 6.5feet, so imagine how long n big my dick would be... Regardless of age, we Bleep all pussy. I have a friend handy and ready if you want 3some. Imagine two guys solving your wildest fantasy with two dicks in one or two holes. Don't dream it, message me on blackbullxxx_ng@yahoo.com. to get my WhatsApp or search BlackBullXXX on telegram. Waiting to hear from you ���. BlackBullXXX.
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello ladies I'm Steve do you want someone to take you to cloud 9 and make you wet?

Are you caving for long lasting sex?

Do you like it crazy or gentle?

Do you want oral?

I'm sure you like Big and strong.

Search no more I'm here to satisfy your feelings and take you to wonderland and make you feel like 18 again.

Whatsapp +2348036839732
Check my profile
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello ladies.

I'm Dave I'm good looking and strong on bed
Do you want to feel real good like a woman ?
Do you cave for good sex?
Do need good body massage?
Do you want a toy boy that you can relay on
Do you want big cucumber ?
Do you want oral ?
Any type of bang position?

You're on the right channel WhatsApp me 2348036839732
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by goldcity4133(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2021
@
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by zealousayo(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2021
goldcity4133:
Any Lady in southwest/Lautech Ogbomoso that needs a SeXGladiator Guy that can be rocking Ur MOOD to the MOON till you WornOut WhatsApp me on 08136350319
Are you a Ladokite?
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by goldcity4133(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2021
zealousayo:

Are you a Ladokite?
No
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
We can swap pic?
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
If you're sugar mommy and you want to see my big cucumber whatsapp me let chat.

Check out my contact via my profile
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ready for val

Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Do you want to watch me play with my big cucumber on video call while you masturbate?
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sugar
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by sunshineV(f): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
wahala dey o...my eye don see

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Freelane33(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Better stop infecting people with HIV grin. Hope you’re using your retro virals pills ??
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nah your papa get HIV. E go soon die (
Freelane33:
Better stop infecting people with HIV grin. Hope you’re using your retro virals pills ??
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
You never see anything
sunshineV:
wahala dey o...my eye don see
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Everything big now
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Sweetbigdick(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
TGIF who wanna play out
Re: Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life by Teeyoo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are not well!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died / Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? / Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.