Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. (1485 Views)

Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State / Ondo State 1st Lady Betty Akeredolu Visits Imo 1st Lady Barr. Chioma Uzodinma / Ondo State First Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by ProfAmaben(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
We are talking about public office holders here Baba.

Why did she and hubby flout laid down procedures in this pandemic?
Aren't they to be enforcing it? They broke the law and were called, the much she could have done was lower her head in shame!

Imagine the language she's using on social media. It's unacceptable!

And I bet you, this Mr Nobody she's exchanging words with could become a big torn in her flesh going forward.
Yes, they flouted the rules but insulting them doesn't change anything. I believe that if the young man had chastised her in a logical way, it could have done more good than what he did.

Whether we like it or not, they are not like every other, they may have pressing issues to handle for the state. They are the state.

L'etat c'est moi : I am the state.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 8:51am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Fair criticism? Why did you omit the part he called her and her husband thieves that steal from their Commonwealth? Why didn't you read the part where the guy said they've relegated the COS and deputy governor to "chair-wormers"?
That no doubt gave we the outsiders a peep into what goes on behind the scenes in Ondo. Is that why Arabirin should throw caution the wind?

She and her team should be ashamed.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by fykes(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2020
That should be her excellency, the governor's Queen of savage
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
That no doubt gave we the outsiders a peep into what goes on behind the scenes in Ondo. Is that why Arabirin should throw caution the wind?

She and her team should be ashamed.
From someone who loves ethnicity and tribalism, I don't think anything that woman does would ever please you. Did she create herself as Igbo? Did you make yourself Yoruba or whatever tribe you come from? If you had the chance to choose a country, would you choose Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:03am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Yes, they flouted the rules but insulting them doesn't change anything. I believe that if the young man had chastised her in a logical way, it could have done more good than what he did.

Whether we like it or not, they are not like every other, they may have pressing issues to handle for the state. They are the state.

L'etat c'est moi : I am the state.
Now you are acting like the sensible spokesperson she never had.

Simply say it was a matter of state affairs and you guys unavoidably had to be out.

Apologize for any wrong message sent by your actions.

Go further to say your husband is a blessing to Ondo and not a thief.

You can even tell him the part of relegating appointees in the state was a figment of his own imagination.

And finally advise him to make his research well before spreading rumors.

When Obj came into power from prisons and was looking gaunt while his moustache stuck out like whiskers, a cartoonist took a swipe at him cheesy

Obj:........ Stella, this is preposterous! They just criticize you from outside without knowing how hot the presidential seat is. Imagine, they are even mocking my moustache!
. I will not take it anymore. I will shave my moustache and see what they will talk about again.

Stella:... Your moustache is the antenna you will need to guage the public mood about your government. Please don't shave it off.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by tysontim(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

From someone who loves ethnicity and tribalism, I don't think anything that woman does would ever please you. Did she create herself as Igbo? Did you make yourself Yoruba or whatever tribe you come from? If you had the chance to choose a country, would you choose Nigeria?

Good question,
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by barojana: 9:08am On May 27, 2020
Lmao lalasticlala
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Sorry for your loss. I'm Igbo takantan taratara!

I am also a tranditional title holder in my community in Imo State.

You should call me Anyahurugo when we meet.

If I'm asked to choose a country, I want to be Swiss
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Now you are acting like the sensible spokesperson she never had.

Simply say it was a matter of state affairs and you guys unavoidably had to be out.

Apologize for any wrong message sent by your actions.

Go further to say your husband is a blessing to Ondo and not a thief.

You can even tell him the part of relegating appointees in the state was a figment of his own imagination.

And finally advise him to make his research well before spreading rumors.

When Obj came into power from prisons and was looking gaunt while his moustache stuck out like whiskers, a cartoonist took a swipe at him cheesy

Obj:........ Stella, this is preposterous! They just criticize you from outside without knowing how hot the presidential seat is. Imagine, they are even mocking my moustache!
. I will not take it anymore. I will shave my moustache and see what they will talk about again.

Stella:... Your moustache is the antenna you will need to guage the public mood about your government. Please don't shave it off.
When you see someone that is bent on insulting you, don't ever treat them like sane people. Why didn't he simply ask rather than insult her? You think he was there to listen to whatever she had to say? He just wanted to insult and make a clown out of her, he later discovered that no one has monopoly of insult.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Sorry for your loss. I'm Igbo takantan taratara!

I am also a tranditional title holder in my community in Imo State.

You should call me Anyahurugo when we meet.

If I'm asked to choose a country, I want to Swiss.
I didn't lose anyone neither did I inform you of any. I don't really care about tribe or ethnicity, the way you sounded earlier gave me that impression.

Switzerland is a good choice.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:14am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

When you see someone that is bent on insulting you, don't ever treat them like sane people. Why didn't he simply ask rather than insult her? You think he was there to listen to whatever she had to say? He just wanted to insult and make a clown out of her, he later discovered that no one has monopoly of insult.
No mahn! Where's the golden silence again?

She brought herself so low just to throw a mudane jab at a faceless critic.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:14am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I didn't lose anyone neither did I inform you of any. I don't really care about tribe or ethnicity, the way you sounded earlier gave me that impression.

Switzerland is a good choice.
grin
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:15am On May 27, 2020
I'm personally angry at Ndaa Betty right now! embarassed
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:

She simply used law 44 of the 48 laws of power. She didn't bring herself low afterall we are all humans, she defended herself and husband. I support that any day, anytime.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

She simply used law 44 of the 48 laws of power. She didn't bring herself low afterall we are all humans, she defended herself and husband. I support that any day, anytime.
Law 44? The mirror effect? Mahn you are contradicting yourself now.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by ProfAmaben(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:
Law 44? The mirror effect? Mahn you are contradicting yourself now.
The insulted reflected the insults back to the insulter. How?
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by Gandollar(f): 9:46am On May 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

The insulted reflected the insults back to the insulter. How?
Baba read that law well..how has Arabirin been able to take any capital out of the needless brawl with a nobody.

That law can only play out on the political chess table to be of benefit.

E.g buhari wants the rest of us to believe he's not corrupt but only condoning corrupt people to goad them into making a mistake and then he will strike.. that's the mirror effect at play. To catch a thief, act like one.

Now compare with law 43 which says you should work on the hearts of your critics to soften them.

This law worked for Jonathan well. Can't you see how buhari and his goons are just running around him in circles, wanting to hit but again remembering his humility and friendliness. But his wife didn't get such treatment and you know why, she was canterkerous.
Re: Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. by delpee(f): 9:53am On May 27, 2020
Gandollar:

My thoughts exactly. Her response doesn't dignify her person and position in the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-NDDC MD Nunieh Has No NYSC Certificate – Akpabio / Primate Ayodele Warns Hope Uzodinma Against Removal As Imo Governor / President Buhari's Achievement In Abia. $5.5 M Umuahia Diagnostic Centre. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.