Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This (1024 Views)

New Man Writing Contest Prize 2018 – The Prize Winners / See The Prize Money France Gets After Winning The World Cup / Wow See The Prize Money France Gets For Winning The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This by Xeeex: 10:09pm On May 26, 2020
Men not women are the prize to be won. The problem is that men don't know their value and are Hot so they think with their third leg not their brains.
Men are to be fought for and won by women. Women are made but men are forged. As a man you are the prize, try to make yourself a better prize. Hit the gym get fit, find a life purpose that is greater than a woman and pursue it with everything you have.

People have talked about tips on how to make women interested in you, ignore them. Why does the focus always have to be the woman? Focus on yourself, your diet, your finances, your goal and career. Don't try to make women interested in you, instead weed out all the uninterested women.

Don't follow instathots, unfollow all of them. I've seen men worshipping women, trying to win their love by being good to them and giving gifts. Don't do that. Haven't you heard of stories of women cheating on their millionaire husband with a gangster who just got out of jail. Stop the nice guy stuff and chase your purpose I'm life, don't settle for Instagram thots.

The useless girls only make fun of men because men are giving them undeserved attention. Withdraw your attention and work on yourself. Women will chase you and you will be able to choose. Never change for a woman.

I had to unfollow all the models I was following on Instagram. I can't only see this chicks but we'll never meet. Unfollow all girls on Instagram and work on yourself.

I have a few book recommendations for you to read. Read and it will change your view of life.

1. The Rational male by Rollo Tomassi
2. No more Mr nice guy by Robert Glover
3. The book of pook

You can find this books on pdfdrive and other free download sites. Read and transform your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This by Vyzz: 10:33pm On May 26, 2020
grin
Re: Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This by Xeeex: 11:11pm On May 26, 2020
Imagine

Re: Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This by chinedumo(m): 1:56am On May 30, 2020
You aren't female I gather?
Re: Men Are The Prize To Be Won, Men Must Read This by Lomoto: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2023
i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Instant Win Competitions

(1) (Reply)

I Took Alcohol For The First Time (graphics Pics) / Fast Method To Boost Tiktok Followers - How To Get Free Tiktok Followers / Title: Garage Door Repair Services By Local Experts In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.