Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs (55541 Views)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by rajoys: 12:37pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Yes I have K legs although it isn't visible that much.

I have lots of confidence which tends to help me but then when someone tells me I have those scissors legs my confidence drops to 0 then climbs back gradually ones I get angry and make love to a new girl.

It's really annoying.

I can't help but admire those with straight legs... They don't know how lucky they're.

I yen for straight legs.
I know ones I have enough money I'll travel out and perform osteonomy to correct the genu valgrum... Yes I know all about K leg.

Ok... I syked a girl in the night and god willing she wasn't that hard to get.

She slept over on Tuesday so in the morning I was up trying to put on th Tv.

She was like jeeez.
Babe you have K legs... Walk let me see

I felt depressed immediately.

Even when I'm on skinny jeans I feel someone is laughing at my K small legs.

I won't complain if it was Bow arrow legs.... Bow legs don't make your whole body look out of shape like K LEGS...

When I was in secondary school K legs where my biggest insecurities... I didn't approach any girl or have a girlfriend because I felt she won't like my K legs... Yes they actually don't like K legs.

How tiring to have K legs.

Oh I hate K legs.

I've done numerous times to exercise to fix the K legs but the K legs won't fix

Thank your God daily because there are people with one leg and some have no legs at all. Those one are looking at you as king, so thank God brother

How hard is it to get fix?
Why won't my K legs fix after much exercise.

I can't where shorts because people will say I walk like a horse or a broken table.

What's all this?

K legs is killing me... I swear I'll have a surgery done because I feel after the K legs heal to normal I'll feel more at ease... Jeeeez I think of it all day long.

I hate K legs
I just dislike it... I know everyone with K legs in my street.

The word K alone annoys me.

Jeeez

Why didn't my leg just grow straight.

GOSH...... I HATE [K LEGS I AM SAD

DO YOU HAVE K LEGS OR ANY OTHER INSECURITIES?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Holiday1111: 12:40pm On May 27, 2020
Pls i beg you since u re not happy with those legs
Just do urself d favour of cutting it abeg....God bless you...
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by mrkings84(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2020
Now how do u want someone without legs to feel like after reading this

Can't u just be grateful to you maker for once?

At least u are not on clutches!!
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Ekeseges(f): 12:42pm On May 27, 2020
You don't have a problem Sam sam
Bonatheripper:

I have lots of confidence which tends to help me but then when someone tells me I have those scissors legs my confidence drops to 0 then climbs back gradually ones I get angry and make love to a new girl.

It's really annoying.

I can't help but admire those with straight legs... They don't know how lucky they're.

I yen for straight legs.
I know ones I have enough money I'll travel out and perform osteonomy to correct the genu valgrum... Yes I know all about K leg.

She was like jeeez.

I won't complain if it was Bow arrow legs.... Bow legs don't make your whole body look out of shape like K LEGS...

When I was in secondary school K legs where my biggest insecurities... I didn't approach any girl or have a girlfriend because I felt she won't like my K legs... Yes they actually don't like K legs.

Oh I hate K legs.

I can't where shorts because people will say I walk like a horse or a broken table.

What's all this?

K legs is killing me... I swear I'll have a surgery done because I feel after the K legs heal to normal I'll feel more at ease... Jeeeez I think of it all day long.

I hate K legs

Jeeez

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Shedrack777: 12:48pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Depression can be caused by many things.

I hate k legs sir

I prefer it nice though I'm thankful I'm not blind but I hate K legs sir
then, go and amputate the legs, and be walking on wheel chairs, simple!
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Scottay(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2020
Thank GOD you have k- leg ..., some no get leg at all
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 27, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Na K just full everything
baby what's up kiss kiss
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Jelal0007(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2020
Cut the grass legs.... Just cut them.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

You are very foolish......the Bible says in everything give thanks, you are not dead, but alive, isint that Enough to say God I thank you, only a foolish man will complain......may God have mercy on you
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Drizzy5001(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2020
Me wey get flat head nko? Have I killed my self .
People yab all the time because of my head, they call me Igbo but me I no kukuma send ... they easily know am an Igbo guy.
So just love yourself the way you are.
At least u no dey blind or Deaf and dumb.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Celebrity93(f): 1:00pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I have lots of confidence which tends to help me but then when someone tells me I have those scissors legs my confidence drops to 0 then climbs back gradually ones I get angry and make love to a new girl

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

Op you have K legs and you are complaining. What about people with amputed legs, crippled and other physical disabilities; they should commit suicide abi?
I know of someone that went abroad to correct a bow leg that wasn't too visible. But died on the process. So be grateful for what you have.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by TruthinAction: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
Thank God that you have legs. What about those who don't have legs at all?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by adedayourt(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2020
I think you just an ingrate, if Yinka Ayefele has what you have he ll be forever grateful.

My little advice, cut off the legs and use wheelchair instead
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by ALAYORMII: 1:10pm On May 27, 2020
Vyzz:

What did I just read.
K legs wey girl the admire.
A girl wey the come our house wey I dey admire the admire one boy k leg and the thing the vex me.
She is like "ỌMG I like his leg, he will know how to play ball",.
Wetin wey the vex me be say she no dey look face. Because as a pweety boi am sure I would will in that aspect but no.
She is just crushing on someone's leg

K-leg is different from bow leg bro
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by AlhajaChinyere: 1:18pm On May 27, 2020
IGBO PEOPLE. grin grin

K LEG.

YAMLEGGED
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Vickho6(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
Learn how to have contentment... Be bapph that u can at least walk .many are out there with one leg
No let anyone intimate you Bros ....Don't blame yourself o
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by ThatFairGuy: 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Sorry I will learn to embrace myself.

I created this thread because I needed people to scold me and tell me how stupid I'm complaining
Now you've spoken yourself. How can you be ashamed of k-leg where we have deaf and dumb who still wallows in abject poverty. Please, give thanks to God for how you're created. NOBODY IS PERFECT
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Pauladex(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2020
Don't be surprised if people call you Agada, kebuyeri, Aketan etc but am assuring you that nothing do you.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2020
tyup:
Because of ordinary K leg

if you know what's good for you better start cashing out with it sad

IF DAVIDO GET K LEG ALL THE GIRL IN NIGERIA WILL TELL YOU THAT K LEG IS THE BEST

FOCUS GET MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT EVEN REMEMBER FLIP K LEG SEF
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Muhammad2017(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2020
Some people have legs but can't walk so pls thank GOD
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Olas16198901: 1:57pm On May 27, 2020
You're ingrate, you don't appreciate what GOE gave you, some don't have legs talkless of k leg, some don't have hand, some are deaf and dumb, blind, you're still breathing fine, got freedom to do anything what you want. Mr Man no one is perfect and complete, I also I feel depressed but I thank God for keeping me alive till today, I have FLAT HEAD yet am happy I don't see it as a crime, it hurts but I over look it. You can still straight your legs what of me that I have FLAT HEAD should I kill myself, Bros I have alot of life to enjoy than killing my mindset. Thank God for your life and I will advise you not to go for surgery on your legs because what God has created his perfect than human, think of it, if you go and straight your legs and you loose both what will you do or you probably loose your life along the line. Think and thank God for your life bro
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Kolabalogun(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2020
How about if you don't have legs at all.
Be thankful in all bro.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Alexaonfleek: 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
Funny

I don't even notice all these K legs and bow legs much.

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Mdtoba(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

hmm see an orthopedic surgeon to help u
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by okoloemmalex(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2020
nothing Musa no go see for gate

whenever you hear something informative, once you run come nairaland to read am, boom, one lubbish go occupy front page.

I greet una well o, k-leg kor, w-leg ni

I dey come o, this one wey Oshi-Omo-Ole don dribble Obaseki anyhow so, come score am over head kick, e tire me o

politics game tough pass El Classico my brothers and sisters
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

It's really annoying.

I yen for straight legs.

She was like jeeez.

Oh I hate K legs.

What's all this?

I hate K legs

Jeeez

*walks into thread, reads thread, hisses at the ungratefullness of the OP then walks out*
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Legendguru: 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
really
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
Before I leave this funny thread please allow me pray for you Bonatheripper.

May GOD replace your K-legs with no legs or may he make your legs the most beautiful in the world but takes your eyes instead.

Let GOD make your legs straight but make you go mute, may he replace your k-leg with straight leg and give you a 4inch erect dck.

I'm not cursing you at all. Just praying for to GOD to give you something else in place of your k-leg.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by lugo99(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2020
alaye forget joor. c.ronaldo get am he dey make bah
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nmezor(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Funny

I don't even notice all these K legs and bow legs much.
Hmmm, something that is always obvious when the fellow walks
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
This is the solution. Go to any shop around. Buy sniper. It is only N500. Open it then drink it very fast. This will solve all your problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75