Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs (55543 Views)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bouncin04(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
FGonline:
money isn't a problem as if u have up to 100million in ur account.
I hate ppl that use this phrase on social media.

Why do u still earn money?hate all u that use that phrase.

Even if u have up to 100million which I doubt,did u donate up to a billionaire worth of palliatv to ur constutency?

Once that ur so called top company folds up or swap,u will know u need more source of income.

Money isn't a problem ur ax dia.

#Nonsenses
lol.. guy why you dey para nau
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Oizee(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Bonatheripper post=89996608]
What if I don't have K legs at all[/ hmmm, u can't have it all
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by purplecoco(f): 2:49pm On May 27, 2020
Having knocked knees isn’t that much of a big deal now. I used to hate mine when I was younger, but I found out as you start growing up, the kinda foods and supplements you take can enhance it. For example:Collagen. It will make your legs appear stronger and firm along with doing some exercises.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Candoit: 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
Bro, don't mind them.
I understand you perfectly. I've got knock knees too.
I used to feel bad like you but not anymore.
There is more to life than feeling depressed over one's physique. Take your mind off it.
*Find fun things to do.
* Hang out with friends that do not constantly remind you. Have fewer friends if u need to
*Wear clothes you are comfortable with and if possible clothes that won't show it off so much.
*Also, flirting with girls would do you no good. Find someone who would love you for who you are. Believe me, you won't remember any thing
* Get busy.
* Be happy

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bizzibodi(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
Poverty is your problem... Ask obj, oshiomole, Zlatan Ibile, Mercy Aigbe, Ngige, Elrufai, etc. All these are short, ugly, k-leggers.

-Fact check: you just somehow display your pocket status...

Focus on wealth building because its the real picture of your beauty and glory. Money answers all things, meaning it will command the most beautiful taste, honour, and true respect...

-Hustle legit, think big, pray ceaselessly, give willingly and generously, forget God not in the days of abundance, and throw away any person or form or object of distraction.
Obj,oshiomole,ngige may b handsome but none of them has k-legs.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2020
Those are not k-legs but 2 left legs...solution always tie wrapper.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 27, 2020
bizzibodi:

Ugly category, understand..?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bouncin04(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2020
sowilli:
See ooo. When me I like babes with K legs.

I dey tell you oo .. all those tall Igbo chics grin
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by hefeeluv: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

How can I cash out with K legs.

Well... I work as a per time web developer for a top company in Nigeria.

Money isn't a problem
oga abeg what is you spec in web development
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by raphy(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2020
this guy just de trend because of k leg in NL today.

let me tell you self love is the number one thing to HV before you can achieve any thing in life.

never look down on your self.

I HV som female friends who has bow legs..

they don't look down on there self.

so nigga thank God you can still go to work with these legs or if you don't like it give a crippled man both of them in just seat ya ass down for ever.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by shiffynaani(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
boiz2men:
grin grin

Me my right leg is k leg.. My left leg is bow..

I have never felt bad about it grin

Success is the makeup you need
in short, your leg na bow and arrow abi? grin[quote author=boiz2men post=89997031] grin grin

Me my right leg is k leg.. My left leg is bow..

I have never felt bad about it grin
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nickymezor(f): 3:28pm On May 27, 2020
Antoeni:
Young man Stop been Stupid
Naira Marley also has the Same type of Legs
Think of how to put the legs into good use .
Better Still Go Ijaw Bone Healers, They will Break the Legs And Reset
how will that help him?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by FGonline: 3:36pm On May 27, 2020
bouncin04:
lol.. guy why you dey para nau
Guy that talk dey provoke me jor.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by noziz(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2020
Like sey u be girl e for make sense. I love to smush girls wey get k-legs dem dey sweet wells. That place go tight wells! grin
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by lovchalice(f): 3:56pm On May 27, 2020
Practice catwalks whenever you're alone. With time it will be corrected
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by HAgbonna(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2020
Is that one K-Leg? grin
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2020
hefeeluv:

oga abeg what is you spec in web development

Spec u mean Stack?
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by newdawn2017(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:

How can I cash out with K legs.

Well... I work as a per time web developer for a top company in Nigeria.

Money isn't a problem
op if it bothers u dis much, then quickly go for d suggery to correct, so u can ve ur peace, u deserve to be happy, u re worthy, u re enough dear one smiley
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by prinxo(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2020
Wow ..I admire guys or ladies with K leg.. Not a problem per se..if it is a problem ..its because you made it a problem by focusing on the legs negatively..you haven't met a person who loves you for who you are!! Bros mi biko stop bleeping o..funny enough the k legs are perfectly okay during sex! And when angry!! What type of anger could that be ? Anyways I would have fallen in love had it been you were a Lady...
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by KoolBigk(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2020
There's ability in disability!.
Besides, yours isn't even a disability to start with. Lot of great people out there with knock knees, as well as some professional footballers.

You'd appreciate your k legs when you see others on the wheel chairs begging to have any kinda legs, just to walk unaided.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Malawian(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2020
Beg me small make i do give away for you. grin grin
OsuMustGo:

Hunder your brain abi?

Go get something to cure your poverty first.

I can bet life can be very hard for someone who is jobless, ugly and frustrated cheesy
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by oyekan1997(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2020
You're depressed? Kill yourself then

Learn to be grateful to God biko!
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2020
You don’t have any problem.. I have k legs and I never see myself looking bad. You must be an ingrate. Ask for forgiveness for complaining.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by FGonline: 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
bizzibodi:

na poverty be ur problem not k leg

Stop decivin urselv,go and hustle
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Learn to love yourself the way you are. The blind beg for eyes. The dumb cry for voice. The leper begs even if it's a leg and here you are thinking everyone's limited edition. No one, I repeat, no one can make you sad without your permission. Make it fashion and use rebuttals on peeps who try to use it on you.
no mind the guy,i wish we should just exchange,make him come take ss genotype,and bring the k leg.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2020
no mind the guy,i wish we should just exchange,make him come take ss genotype,and bring the k leg. yeye guy
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Bigseven(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
Why God won't be angry with some people? Somebody out there is wishing to have even K or bow leg, still moving with limbs yet one tintinini thing here is depressed! Pls God give someone who will appreciate the k leg and make this one legless
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by chatinent: 5:22pm On May 27, 2020
Volkswagen90:
no mind the guy,i wish we should just exchange,make him come take ss genotype,and bring the k leg.
Even you, you have nothing to be sad about. Many AA, and AS are in the graves!
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:

Even you, you have nothing to be sad about. Many AA, and AS are in the graves!
well! u get point sha.thank u, God bless you
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by bizzibodi(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2020
FGonline:
na poverty be ur problem not k leg

Stop decivin urselv,go and hustle
Me poverty problem?I laugh in pigin. grin grin ;Dfor yo info I sleep & still make money in $$$$ grin grin
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by nairalander2020(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2020
i didnt hear this,can u plz add volume, we 4 back can,t hear u. nairalander2020 who no knw.
Re: Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs by Nickymezor(f): 5:56pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm, I know someone going thru something similar to the OP... The person has a bow- leg though .On the right leg precisely... has even undergone 2 operations for it and had a big scar as a result of the first operation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.