Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong (1181 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / My Experience That Made Me Believe In The Supernatural. / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong by Starz825(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2020
Good evening guys...
I just want to share this with you guys...may be you can pick one or two lessons from it...
No bashing ooo!!!

So there this story my G told me about the sexual experience of their Choirmaster and their pastor's daughter that eventually went wrong...

Let's say the Choirmaster is tunde
Pastor's daughter is funke...

So it happened that tunde had been eyeing funke for a while... whenever they meet in church...funke wasn't even part of the choristers in church...but she was well known as she is the pastor's daughter....
And you understand how pastors dey do...they don't tolerate nonsense with anyone when it comes to their daughter (s)...so funke's parent are very strict...but then tunde gas fulfill him ambition to get closer to funke anyway anyhow...he didn't care...
Tunde finally had his way to funke's heart, you know na as per the Choirmaster in the church...he is also well known, handsome, sings well (fear Choirmasters oo) ...
He got funke to like and trust him... now they are dating officially, nobody knew only some gees...
Funke at that time was a student of Unilorin while tunde had his own business he was managing at that time....
Funke's movement no dey pass church-house-school...all this pastor's daughter Dem...
So the parent decided that they will get school hostel for her just to allow her focus more on her studies and prepare well for exams o
Jeez, this was good news for brother tunde o...
Tunde and funke were very happy at least now they can have some little time to spend together without anyone knowing....
Oh, I didn't say it earlier that all this happened within ilorin ooo....
Na him devil enter Choirmaster body ooo grin...
Your guess is as good as mine ooo..
Tunde called funke during the week if they could meet up for the weekend...funke who was already missing him as per boyfriend na...she was very Happy to have heard that...so they both agreed to meet at a hotel not too far from her school area...pastor daughter oo!!!
The real casala wey burst my brain cheesy
So tunde got to the hotel first, he sat at the reception waiting for his darling angel funke.....
Funke eventually arrived not too long after tunde...so they both went to the receptionist..tunde paid and got a room for the both of them....
As Dem enter room, the first thing tunde saw on the table was a bible cheesy...
Jeez, what's this ...no go spoil plan jaree... tunde immediately picked up the bible and he threw it under the bed...no be wetin we come do for here grin...he said in his mind...
So they started the touching and kissing ooo...
Tunde already had condom with him.....he started thrusting ooo
Meanwhile, funke na virgin..never had any sexual experience before ... along the line sha
Na so pastor pikin faint for hotel ooo....
What!...tunde noticed it...funke wasn't moving any longer...na so baba begin dey cry they sweat oo...he kneel down for floor dey beg God to forgive am ooo...he went under the bed to bring out the bible grin...he threw away when they both came in...dey sweat dey beg God ooo.....
He tried waking her up she wasn't breathing...na so him call my G oo...
So that one told him not to call the attention of the hotel management oo...till my G came over...
Enter room..pour am some cold water ....na him babes later wake up ooo grin....
Na one crazy experience sha...
What would have happened if she died in a hotel
Re: A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong by moneymaniyke143(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2020
Starz825:
Good evening guys...
I just want to share this with you guys...may be you can pick one or two lessons from it...
No bashing ooo!!!
Is dat all bro?

So there this story my G told me about the sexual experience of their Choirmaster and their pastor's daughter that eventually went wrong...

Let's say the Choirmaster is tunde
Pastor's daughter is funke...

So it happened that tunde had been eyeing funke for a while... whenever they meet in church...funke wasn't even part of the choristers in church...but she was well known as she is the pastor's daughter....
And you understand how pastors dey do...they don't tolerate nonsense with anyone when it comes to their daughter (s)...so funke's parent are very strict...but then tunde gas fulfill him ambition to get closer to funke anyway anyhow...he didn't care...
Tunde finally had his way to funke's heart, you know na as per the Choirmaster in the church...he is also well known, handsome, sings well (fear Choirmasters oo) ...
He got funke to like and trust him... now they are dating officially, nobody knew only some gees...
Funke at that time was a student of Unilorin while tunde had his own business he was managing at that time....
Funke's movement no dey pass church-house-school...all this pastor's daughter Dem...
So tge parent

Re: A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong by Angelacruz: 11:50pm On May 26, 2020
Murder
Re: A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong by DanseMacabre(m): 12:20am On May 27, 2020
Hmmmmm

I was already beginning to foresee tears at the end, but I'm relieved I was wrong this time.

Unfortunately tho, another pastor's daughter's virginity bites the dust.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? / Beautiful Items For Beautiful Souls / The Five Year Goal Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.