Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. (3204 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. / Early Church Did Not Tithe. Tithe Reintroduced In 777 AD By Roman Catholic Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
fattprince:
Your body shape is bang. But why hiding your face? You feeling it's not fine enough?
Where is your own picture? Make we see your own body and face naw! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by fattprince(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Where is your own picture? Make we see your own body and face naw! angry angry angry
I would have considered if you were female. Sorry! No female should bother asking again. He blew the only chance already.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
fattprince:
I would have considered if you were female. Sorry! No female should bother asking again. He blew the only chance already.
Is this sexism I smell among those who claim to be of Christ?
Oh! I am not allowed to oogle your body in the same way you probably did her's? undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/e3544b8117d3ecbb0cb8751f1ce0ff71/tenor.gif[/img]
Are you alright, all at?
I said quit saying your "yapping" malarkey
Simple Q, who you epp?
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 7:25pm On May 27, 2020
veeshock:
Simple Q, who you epp?
Stop being a nosey parker
Who I epp, is between God and I.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 7:29pm On May 27, 2020
fattprince:

Kobojunkie:
Is this sexism I smell among those who claim to be of Christ?
Oh! I am not allowed to oogle your body in the same way you probably did her's? undecided undecided undecided
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
This is objectification, gone bananas
Why would a sex want to be allowed oogle a fellow sex
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Stop being a nosey parker
Who I epp is between God and I.
Between God and I...says the non nosy parker, who gets all worked up over other peoples affairs.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
fattprince:

Your body shape is bang. But why hiding your face? You feeling it's not fine enough?
lol sorry to disappoint you I have the finest face around Mr fattprince
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 7:36pm On May 27, 2020
veeshock:
Between God and I...says the non nosy parker, who gets all worked up over other peoples affairs.
"3But when you give to the needy,
do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing
4so that your giving may be in secret.
And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you
"
- Matthew 6:3-4

Reward spoiler spotted. On the alert. Reward stealer spotted.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by fattprince(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2020
Rozz:
lol sorry to disappoint you I have the finest face around Mr fattprince
oh great!
Can I see it in private?
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On May 27, 2020
fattprince:

oh great!
Can I see it in private?
Me nko? Hey, I am still here... don't ignore me naw!

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by chinebu(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What has his other post to do with this though?
You presented youself as a money making guru and even opened a link with watsapp to invite people to join you. now this? Your story didnt add up and I seriously think you are lying because you never made mention of you meeting the resident pastor of the church and what he said if you did.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"3But when you give to the needy,
do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing
4so that your giving may be in secret.
And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you
"
- Matthew 6:3-4

Reward spoiler, reward stealer spotted.
Spoiler?? Thats more like you who writes off an entire congregation of 500.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On May 27, 2020
chinebu:

You presented youself as a money making guru and even opened a link with watsapp to invite people to join you. now this? Your story didnt add up and I seriously think you are lying because you never made mention of you meeting the resident pastor of the church and what he said if you did.
I did look through his posting history, and I don't see the post you are referring to. Can you please share a link ?

About meeting the resident pastor, he mentioned he was a keyboardist at the church. Are you suggesting the pastor would not know of or have to approve someone sleeping in the church? undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 7:59pm On May 27, 2020
veeshock:
Spoiler??
Thats more like you who writes off an entire congregation of 500.
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
You're pushing your luck abi?
You're pushing for the point of biting more than you can chew, right.
Respect yourself and just quit while you're ahead.
Sheath your sword and just walk away while your pride still remains intact please

2 Likes

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2020
So many concerns and questions have been raised, let the Op come forward to respond na.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 8:10pm On May 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I did look through his posting history, and I don't see the post you are referring to. Can you please share a link ?

About meeting the resident pastor, he mentioned he was a keyboardist at the church. Are you suggesting the pastor would not know of or have to approve someone sleeping in the church? undecided undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11618058_fbimg1590646108068_jpeg84d34bcf0c18048ce3d0faa1c2af9c47

He has edited the topic and the original post altogether to something totally different to what was earlier there.

He thinks he is smart, not knowing he isn't

I have in my possession, a copy of his topic's original heading and the original content he posted of him talking about COVID-19 and his "... investment which gives him 20% of his income within 7 days, ..." thats all before he went in, to change everything with edits
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
You're pushing your luck abi?
You're pushing for the point of biting more than you can chew, right.
Respect yourself and just quit while you're ahead.
Sheath your sword and just walk away while your pride still remains intact please
Pride? Respect?
You started off talking trash about Op and his father, then went on to say others correcting you are blabbing...when yourself cant string anything new like you expected from others....what is pride? What is self-respect? Prof yapper.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 8:30pm On May 27, 2020
veeshock:
Pride? Respect?
You started off talking trash about Op and his father, then went on to say others correcting you are blabbing...when yourself cant string anything new like you expected from others....what is pride? What is self-respect? Prof yapper.
You must have skipped having your medication.
Who said anything about blabbing?
Hin no go beta for blabbing.

Where did I trash OP and his Dad?.
When did I talk ill of OP and his Dad?
You're gagging for it, and you'll soon have it to choke on.
Just don't let me hear fiam, "yapping" or "yapper" from you again
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You must have skipped having your medication.
Who said anything about blabbing?
Hin no go beta for blabbing.

Where did I trash OP and his Dad?.
When did I talk ill of OP and his Dad?
You're gagging for it, and you'll soon have it to choke on.
Just don't let me hear fiam, "yapping" or "yapper" from you again
Prof yapper you got selective amnesia too? Get well soon o
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Greatzeus(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2020
[s]
Kobojunkie:

I get that many of you are afraid but that is not a reason to then "falsely" accuse everyone who comes your way asking, yes, even in this digital age when a lockdown has been instituted in many places, of being a scammer.
Jesus Christ however said you should love your neighbor as you love your own self, did He not? He even said that if you have something and your neighbor asks you of it, do not tell him to come back tomorrow - give it to him immediately. This is in reference to what is also written in the book of Proverb

Why not choose to TRUST GOD this time, and other times; OBEY HIM as He says you should. Rather than busy your minds with ways of undermining every person who comes seeking help from you?
[/s]
Guy swerve,I didn't see any cogent point in what you wrote. I should give those who create account to tell lies so as to defraud people my earned hard money, because it was written in the book of proverbs that I should give? Does that make sense to you?
I give always and I love it,but I ain't giving your lots kobo,you are insincere,liars and scammers.
You didn't fall from heaven did you? Go meet those who fuc k and gave birth to your useless ass's. I am not your father tongue
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by generationz(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Dahling, I don't like you. I love you.
Assist him with good advice or something

Lol, Okay.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 5:44am On May 28, 2020
Sigh! For all we know, some of these folks who come seeking help may be long time nairalanders, who simply want their real identity to stay hidden, even as they ask for help from many of those they may have met here over the years.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by chinebu(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Don't you think in a matter of this nature telling us what the resident pastors opinion is should be very important or you want to base your judgement on asumptions?

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by chinebu(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Can you say for a fact that this man's story is false, knowing that if you lie, you are guilty in the eyes of God undecided
The guy is a criminal and hard core liar. He has edited the second topic on investment that gives him 20% return on investment. Chai criminal

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by MuttleyLaff: 8:36am On May 28, 2020
veeshock:
[s]Prof yapper you got selective amnesia too?
Get well soon o[/s]

Hear you ma'am. My sword's now sheathed

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 28, 2020
Thanks Muttley. God bless you.
MuttleyLaff:

Hear you ma'am. My sword's now sheathed

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2020
Ifycharlie:
I am a keyboardist in winners church. I lost my mom am the only child. I got an admission,I was struggling to train my self in school with my little gift and hardwork. Things got very bad with me I couldn't pay my small 1 room rent. I am a strong member in winners church aka living faith church since I was a teenager till my adulthood. I told my church of my condition if they could assist me in my rent, though me and my choir member contributes to pay the rent equally.. I told my church about it they played me come today come tomorrow till I was throwned out by my landlord. I went to plead with my church and they said they can only permit me to be sleeping in the church,though I was happy at least I've got a place to lay my head.my experience there was terrible, my church is in express road,no light,from 7pm everywere will be lonely,no security,at night cold and mosquitoes will be the order of the day, the day that I didn't see were to carry blocks as usual,at times I sleep without food..some members and choir guys most times assists me. If I ask my deacons and pastor for help they will always reply me "it's well" or they will buy me book concerning my problem to read and be fortified or the least they can do is for me to wash there cars or come to there houses to work. I didn't feel bad becuz I've an ambition I was still managing to go to school even if I've some clearance not been settled in school.most times I do send some little money to my dad who's in the villa. Am always in every activities am the only keyboardist in my church I play the keyboard,base guitar,and drum, that's how talented I am even without no payment or appreciation am the only keyboardist in my big church with Upto 500-600 members. We hold Ist,2ud,3rd,4th services. My dear fellow nairalanders this is how I've been coping in my life I only sleep at night untill all members I've gone out. Now, considering my condition and how serious and committed I am. My church just told me today after today's service 26th may 2020 that I should pack out,that they have tried to keep me that they really appreciate my service to God. But I should pack out that it's becoming a shame and disgrace to them that somebody is staying in the church, I told them that they should pardon me that this is my ND 2 last semester..bcuz of this covid 19 crisis I could have rounded up and attach with somebody but they refuse they gave me 2 days ultimatum or they will throw my things..I didn't steal not stole there properties or even overused or abused my privilege given to me I am reasonable and sensible becuz I knew were i am coming from. Right now I am sad, through out today I've prayed a lot believing in God, and I don't want to tell my dad concerning he's health conditions. PLS I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN ANYWAY AND ADVICE. God will bless you.

I've read all comments and opinions. And I want to sincere thank Julius momoh for his love and caring. We spoke on phone yesterday night. I didn't know that in nairaland good people still exist thank you very much for your encouragement I hope we see one day. Money is not everything word of encouragement, experience can save and motivate a live. I pray that God should guild and give you all wisdom and understanding to differentiate the truth and the false..so that in life what thought or believes to be truth maybe a lie.God should give u all a discerning spirit..thanks.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On May 28, 2020
chinebu:
Don't you think in a matter of this nature telling us what the resident pastors opinion is should be very important or you want to base your judgement on asumptions?
Because he did not already tell you that? But what has that to do in changing his own condition?
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On May 28, 2020
Ifycharlie:
I've read all comments and opinions. And I want to sincere thank Julius momoh for his love and caring. We spoke on phone yesterday night. I didn't know that in nairaland good people still exist thank you very much for your encouragement I hope we see one day. Money is not everything word of encouragement, experience can save and motivate a live. I pray that God should guild and give you all wisdom and understanding to differentiate the truth and the false..so that in life what thought or believes to be truth maybe a lie.God should give u all a discerning spirit..thanks.
I am glad someone reached out to you eventually. grin

1 Like

Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On May 28, 2020
chinebu:

The guy is a criminal and hard core liar. He has edited the second topic on investment that gives him 20% return on investment. Chai criminal
That still doesn't take away from the need.
Re: This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. by fattprince(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Me nko? Hey, I am still here... don't ignore me naw!
I told you I can't show you anything. Unless you're female. And I'm only going to show you my face on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World War 3 Is About To Start! - Tb Joshua / How Can You Differentiate Real Miracles From Magic:know Real Vs Fake Pastors? / Bishop Alfred Adewale Martins Is The New Archbishop Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.