Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (56898 Views)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mbakuthegreat: 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
@GamalNasser

This picture is for you and other low iq blacks, but im pretty sure you will come up with another excuse for the killing of a black man..... Due to low iq you have yet to understand that white supramacy has nothing to do about political affiliation, being left or right... If you hate blacks you hate blacks, its that simple.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by LandMann: 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

No he's not disgusting. You guys don't know what these democrats do in their desperation but since you've been fed by CNN... too bad you'll never know.

Think of one thing tho, what ordinary policeman allows himself to be caught on camera killing an innocent citizen if not an organised plot playing out to feed the narrative of racism under Trump, then showing him in another pic wearing make whites great again? Just think deep before you answer.

You too sir, you're disgusting and repulsive. No sensible human will stand beside you and that other individual. Please don't quote me to share your disgusting, smelly and myopic opinion. I pray you never hold any important position anywhere in the world because you will always put your repulsive and disgusting myopic opinion first before looking at the real issue.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by able20(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense that dude was planted by the Hillary camp , I said it immediately I came across the video of him snuffing out the man's life and want to filmed doing it
Another mad man who escaped from Aro Mental home, I wish SARS will end your life that way too.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
Just after #AmyCopper trended on Twitter, #BlackliveMatter trended worldwide garnering more than 500k tweets in less than 12hours.

In this video A white man is captured on Camera holding an armless black man in handcuffs to a disturbing chokehold until he passes out despite onlookers plee to let him go as he didn't pose any treat.
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wY3bQqBo8

Picture 1: judge Floyd the man who was murdered by the cop in broad day light

Picture 2: the white Cop holding him in a chokehold amid plees from unlookers

Picture 3: two other white cops holding the victim down, and hiding from camera
George Floyd is the correct name. America is losing its sense of Justice.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mbakuthegreat: 12:56pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are saying exactly what I am saying ,you see why I say this is arranged to be used as propaganda by those Satanist democrat d**b blackmen like you love to worship not knowing they are your real enemies ... your 1000 likely to be killed by your fellow black man so abeg gerrout

Dont quote be you low IQ baboon. Im not American or care about republicans or democrates. Your IQ is so low that you fall for rhetorics that there is a difference between democrats/republicans and conservatives/liberals. Because you are unable to use your brain to think for yourself you adopt the mindset of other superior people. Due to low IQ you will swallow dumb rhetorics like you are likely to get killed by your own black man.... And unable to comprehend that white on white crime is more common in white community, black on black crime is more common on black community, hispanic on hispanic crime is more common on hispanic community. Its astonishing how low IQ works on black people like you, and we are cursed by the fact that low IQ inviduals such as you are leading Africa and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Freddykrueger: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
softset:
Be careful what you post online ... this is insensitive...it could hunt you later

What's more hunting than seeing your race being racially abused, profiled and systematically terminated everyday just because of the color of their skin? I stand by my post anytime and anyday. You rather should be careful so you don't fall victim someday.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by bakynes(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2020
Roman7:

when u mention white hope u are not including, Asia Americans, Jewish Americans and Latin Americans?
I am talking about Caucasians here not Hispanics ( Latin Americans). The US is about 360 million Population, blacks are just about 25 million (African Americans,Caribbeans,Africans). Hispanics have more populations than blacks and Asians. Caucasians are nothing less than 150 million in the US.That is why Donald trump won the election, he won by virtue of white supremacist vote.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by WaleRock: 1:59pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense

We need more intelligent people like you on this platform. It's called false flag - an old tactic that's still very effective today.

The dems have been loosing black supporters lately due to the successful efforts of a woke few to enlighten them.

Facts have surfaced that blacks have had it better under Trump than under Obama. Ask your black friends in the States to be honest they'll come bare.

The people must come to the point of refusing to believe everything they see on mainstream media. There are very powerful forces messing with our minds through the media. The nature of our reactions to their news products is their ultimate goal.

If you want to know the real truth, don't be too emotional or dogmatic.

This senseless and irrational - see-me-a-Trump-supporter-killing-a-black-man - is obviously not what it seems.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mbakuthegreat: 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Look at this failed man talking ..I don't do race cards so gerrout ..look for your fellow low IQ morons to discuss that with ...I am sure you are still a lowly salary earner and you are above 40 000

See, as i thought and keep telling you... Due to low IQ you think this is a conversation about race cards, democrats liberals, and other nonsense. You have low IQ thats why you think this. You have not adopted a unique mindset but that of one which are superior to you...

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by emecheboy2(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2020
my opinion: This is a corrupt cops deal gone bad and they have to take the guy out or else yawa go burst.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by KendrickAyomide: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:

Silence is the best answer for a fool and ignorant. Who is asking you not to migrate? Nigeria will be developed without people like because you don't have anything to contribute. Your brothers are all over the foreign countries catching hell from the white people, go and join them. Nigeria don't need people like you anyway.
You said silence is the best answer for a Fool.. and you kept talking. I see who's the fool now

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ademasta(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2020
thatthing111:

Yes. He is definitely Asian.
I tot as much

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ademasta(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2020
skyfather09:
why wont they hate because of color?? why God even create multiple skin coloured people?? this planet just sucks Bruh...
It's crazy...
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by googi: 2:48pm On May 27, 2020
All I read is about morons debating IQ created to demean them as humans.

They then fight about being Democrats and Republicans.

There is this victim shaming and riding the back of the Tiger knowing full well you are going to end up in it's belly.

No, it does not prevent you from joining extremist parties in Italy, Ireland, Alberta Canada or USA to be used against people like you. Even parroting their messages that they are for legal Immigration not for illegal immigrants.

Yet, they create a Dept. of Citizenship Review to find loopholes in your applications and deport legal immigrants.

They put Japanese and Chinese in concentration camps, Mexicans in cages, they are still lynching blacks as they did Native Indians.

Tiger will consume you even if you escape dying in the desert and sea.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by googi: 2:54pm On May 27, 2020
BTW

There is nothing wrong with color, man defined it for economic reason to divide and rule quenching Revolts 1500 Virginia.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by GingerBreadMan: 3:09pm On May 27, 2020
jojoseph:

You're wrong. I'm enjoying myself in Nigeria with my American wife and i travel to U.S. at least twice a year on business trip and to see my children. As a matter of fact, I'm in Los Angeles now as I'm typing this message, i came here in January on business trip and got stuck due to corona virus. I relocated back to Nigeria because i want to contribute to the development of this great country called Nigeria. I have 35 employees in my organisations. I spent about 1m. every month on salaries. As you can see I'm not a frustrated American returnee.
Most Nigerians refused to come back because of shame, nothing to show for all their years in God's country.
GingerBreadMan:

You are a LIAR grin
Snap a picture of yourself or your surroundings in LA and let us see the proof
You are paying your so called employees an average of 3 dollars a day and you are here jumping up and down ... SMH cheesy
Most Nigerians choose NOT to return to Nigeria because they are very content with their new countries. They have access to good medical care and other forms of social services. Good luck trying to get that in Nigeria.
You are just posting FAKE stories about yourself, cannot probably even point out where LA is on a US map cheesy
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
LandMann:
Well, since it's coming from an unknown rascal in this life, I'm good.
Intelligence and logic will always be repulsive to the illogical, brainwashed and myopic who can't reason facts
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Kuffyeffy: 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
Why So Much Evil and Suffering?
We can discuss on 07019401909
Or read yourself on: https://www.jw.org/finder?srcid=jwlshare&wtlocale=E&prefer=lang&docid=1102012190
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Mentcee(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2020
ademasta:

Are you deluded?

...Into believing that your tribe discriminate against others for no reason and quick to preach against racism?

Yes.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by goddon4me: 5:11pm On May 27, 2020
[b][/b]
HarunaWest:
Crazy shiii ah swear..Very callous racists.
Dont blame them though, Africa failed
qwwaqaqww as aqqqqqq1qqqqqqqqaaqaaaq
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ogbonti: 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
Ayo8:
Majority of the slave trade deals occurred in West Africa...I think its time we introduce some kind of re-settlement scheme for African Americans willing to return to their origin...

To all the African Americans out there.... Come back home, We love you!

We can build a better society for ourselves...A society free from racism...

PS: This was Amy Cooper's plans for chris cooper when she placed a call to the cops....

but rich in tribalism, tribal wars, nepotism, armed robbery, kidnapping, slavery, ritual killings and a host of rubbish

- DO YOU KNOW BLACK ON BLACK HOMICIDE IN USA FOR ONE MONTH IS MORE THAN WHITE ON BLACK HOMICIDE FOR 10 YEARS?
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Funkybabee(f): 6:48pm On May 27, 2020
Killing of blacks like the days of slave trade, so sad
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Nobodysboo(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2020
Depressed101:
Just after #AmyCopper trended on Twitter, #BlackliveMatter trended worldwide garnering more than 500k tweets in less than 12hours.

In this video A white man is captured on Camera holding an armless black man in handcuffs to a disturbing chokehold until he passes out despite onlookers plee to let him go as he didn't pose any treat.
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6wY3bQqBo8

Picture 1: judge Floyd the man who was murdered by the cop in broad day light

Picture 2: the white Cop holding him in a chokehold amid plees from unlookers

Picture 3: two other white cops holding the victim down, and hiding from camera

#JustiseForFloyd
They deserve jail terms

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by googi: 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
Do you know white on white crimes is more than black on white crimes in a 100 years?

What is your point? Do an experiment at home and put two males and two female mice in a pen and watch them grow and multiply in the same cage with little food and water.

Compare that to Black Wall Street and how whites destroy it. Google is your friend.

ogbonti:

but rich in tribalism, tribal wars, nepotism, armed robbery, kidnapping, slavery, ritual killings and a host of rubbish

- DO YOU KNOW BLACK ON BLACK HOMICIDE IN USA FOR ONE MONTH IS MORE THAN WHITE ON BLACK HOMICIDE FOR 10 YEARS?

The Devastation of Black Wall Street

Tulsa, Oklahoma. 1921. A wave of racial violence destroys an affluent African-American community, seen as a threat to white-dominated American capitalism.

https://daily.jstor.org/the-devastation-of-black-wall-street/
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by ogbonti: 8:17pm On May 27, 2020
googi:
Do you know white on white crimes is more than black on white crimes in a 100 years?

What is your point? Do an experiment at home and put two males and two female mice in a pen and watch them grow and multiply in the same cage with little food and water.

Compare that to Black Wall Street and how whites destroy it. Google is your friend.

The Devastation of Black Wall Street

Tulsa, Oklahoma. 1921. A wave of racial violence destroys an affluent African-American community, seen as a threat to white-dominated American capitalism.

https://daily.jstor.org/the-devastation-of-black-wall-street/

dude - what concerns black on black homicide and black wall street ? = you are comparing apples to oranges grin
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by Perfectbeing(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2020
This is a clear case of a racism..

Now for those claiming this is a plot from the democrats.
The democrats are not that dumb to make up an act that will be obviously traced to them even by kindergartens.
Re: George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes by DanjaNinja(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
The way that cop intentionally snuffed out the life of that black man out made sure he was doing it makes me feel this is another Democrat party operation to win black votes since the gaffe of Biden this week... There is nothing those liberals can't do

I gather they have all been dismissed

P.S

You can see how pictures of the killer cop with Trump Maga hat has surfaced now ...this is another Democrat organized Nonsense

I still don’t understand your obsession with the Democrats. Here’s a clear case a cop who is a white supremacist as well as a Trump Maga supporter and yet you still think it’s “the democrats”. And to top it all, you have never been to America but you think you know the democrats. Bros, I would encourage you to do some research, the truth would shock you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court / Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.