Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend (4044 Views)

Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle Removes Off Father’s Name On Instagram / Chioma Now Davido's Ex, Should Rename Her Son To Her Father's Name Quickly / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by TheBedWench: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
All monotheistic religions are one family.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by TheBedWench: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by TheBedWench: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2020
In the kingdom of Allah there are no bastards. Everyone is taken care including the orphan. Tithes collected for the Mosque or Masjid is giving to the poor and maintainace of the faith. Iman doesnt own the mosque and he can't choose who will succeed him as Iman. No Iman owns a private jet nor is he required to Evangelicalize the word of Allah. All come to Allah willingly of their own accord.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by TheBedWench: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Alot of the slaves brought to America were Igbos or Hebrews. We are cousins don't you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWMnIlg02gs
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by TheBedWench: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Igbos Hebrews off the coast of Guinea. In 1492 the Roman Catholic church expelled the Saracens from Spain and Portugal. They gathered them up and imprisoned the parents. Separated their children who they put on ships to dump them or abandon on the coast of Guinea. The West Africans were minding their business and this complicated their territory by force. So there is a side of their story too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpQqp1LbFr0
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by TheBedWench: 2:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Generations and nations

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by DevilBishops: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2020

The empire was dissolved on 6 August 1806, when the last Holy Roman Emperor Francis II (from 1804, Emperor Francis I of Austria) abdicated, following a military defeat by the French under Napoleon at Austerlitz (see Treaty of Pressburg).

As you can see the Francis bloodline which are Jews or Italians who are the bastard sons of Black Romans via Slavic Bed Wenches were running the Holy Roman Empire. And Napoleon supported by the Defrance in the background took down this Unholy Roman Empire 2. So these Edomites were always at war with Black Hebrews.
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by DevilBishops: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by DevilBishops: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
The University of Sankore in Timbuktuwas restaffed under Musa's reign with jurists, astronomers, and mathematicians. The universitybecame a center of learning and culture, drawing Muslim scholars from around Africa and the Middle East toTimbuktu.

The son of Mary was a Muslim. And when the Messiah returns again it's as a Muslim.

Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by DevilBishops: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God
Re: My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend by BlacknJewdevils: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtUguDs2eNM

Slander is how the Devil plans to deal with the Black Messiah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The White Man Who Came To Marry A Governor's Daughter Is Dead / Zicsaloma Called Out For Allegedly Demanding Sxx From Upcoming Male Skit Makers / Any Advice For This Ladywithout A Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.