Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) (806 Views)

C. Ronaldo Shows Off His Trophies, Lists His Achievements And Records In 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / C. Ronaldo Shows Off £1.85million Watch Made With 424 Glistening White Diamonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by naijazee2: 1:50am On May 27, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo took to Twitter and Instagram to show off his new hairdo and he asked his followers' for their opinion.

The Juventus star player, who has changed his hairstyle several times throughout his career, shared a photo of his new hairstyle with the caption: "Approved?"

His followers replied by giving their opinions.

Ronaldo isn't the first player to debut a new look following the Coronavirus lockdown. Barcelona superstar, Lionel Messi recently shaved off his beards and showed off his new look. Also, Chelsea and France footballer, N'Golo Kante trended on Twitter after he showed up for the Blue's first training session with a full head of hair.

Click the link below for more pictures

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/05/Cristiano-Ronaldo-shows-off-his-new-look-photos.html?m=1

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:05am On May 27, 2020
Even If He Likes Let Him Have Breakfast and Also Drink Tea with Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself

Messi Is Still The Greatest Of all Time

By the way, His Neck Even Looks Long or are my eyes Deceiving Me grin grin

** Spits On Anyone's Head that'll Quote Me To talk Trash **

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by Quietly(m): 2:21am On May 27, 2020
G.O.A.T.....MESSI AND RONALDO SIMPLE...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by tillaman(m): 3:20am On May 27, 2020
Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by izuch(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2020
Is he sick?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:51am On May 27, 2020
Like he's in a rehab or something. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 27, 2020
Getintouch2004:
Like he's in a rehab or something. I don't understand
it's because he saw Messi did his hair like that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 27, 2020
This penaldo thought copying Messi will actually makes him look younger smh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by Davidzy23(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2020
Are you sure this is Ronaldo?... Well not bad from the second GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by MJBOLT: 11:21am On May 27, 2020
ronaldo always copying Messix since 2009 grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look (photos) by Numerouno94(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2020
Ronaldo lukin sick.......He wants to kill himself wit excessive exercises.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Helps Michael Jordan Recoup Some Of His Fortune After Joining PSG / Ex-chelsea Star Quits New Club After Just 48 Minutes Of Playing Time / Usyk Defeated AJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.