Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ocean's 13 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ocean's 13 (820 Views)

An Architecture So Awesome: Built At The Center Of The Ocean, An Underwater Brid / John Okafor Tries To Boil Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ocean's 13 by odada(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2007
Has anyone in the house seen this movie with guest appearance by the king of shawnty-ster!thats right Al-pacino,,,any reviews?
Re: Ocean's 13 by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2007
Wonderfull movie. Although there were scenes where u would feel like dosing off, the suspense shakes you up. It ius a must watch,on a scale of 1-10, it is a 9.8
Re: Ocean's 13 by odada(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
galfriend u cant doze off on a 9.8 scale movie men!no way wink
the movie was farout!
Re: Ocean's 13 by justkunmi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
wow! wow!! wow!!!

jus saw the movie today!! my gawd!!. the best i've seen in months, would watch it over and over again.
very tactful, funny, intriguing. . . . .

the whole oprah stuff was jus funny. . .really funny.
very nice movie.
Re: Ocean's 13 by odada(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2007
justkunmi:

wow! wow!! wow!!!

jus saw the movie today!! my gawd!!. the best i've seen in months, would watch it over and over again.
very tactful, funny, intriguing. . . . .

the whole oprah stuff was jus funny. . .really funny.
very nice movie.

@aisha2, see what i mean cool
Re: Ocean's 13 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2007
Yeh i see. My bad. Loved it too
Re: Ocean's 13 by chuckdee4(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2007
Good film, much better than most of the crap ive seen of recent, loved the climax in d end and the Oprah bit was real funny, i'lld definetly suggest u go see it if u haven't
Re: Ocean's 13 by odada(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2007
true that cool
Re: Ocean's 13 by justkunmi(m): 1:03am On Jun 23, 2007
the best part of the movie was the end when the guy was forced to show on oprah to claim he donated 72 million to the orphange,  . .lol. the poor guy didnt know what to say. . ."those kids there are really doin a good job. i was touched so i had to donate what i could". lol

i also liked how they paid the review guy back with 11 million quid. real nice.

tite movie. .pure genius

(1) (Reply)

Movie Quote / Who Here Thinks Nollywood Has To Totally Clean Up Their Act? / True Definition Of "down But Not Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.