Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. (13013 Views)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by cyrilamx(m): 3:04am On May 27, 2020
A young Lady tweeted this piece to a Twitter Handle seeking for counselling. Enjoy reading!

I started sleeping with my sister's husband out of pity
Yes, it was out of pity at the beginning before somehow i have landed myself in a mess right now
You need to hear my story Brother Gbenga, you really need to tell my story!
My sister was a choleric, the type that rated moneyabove many other things

She had a shop, a shoe and bags outfit that she treated like her life project
I came into the family as a help at the shop, even though my sister was my older sister of the same father and mother!
She was eleven years older than I am and came to lie to my parents that she wanted to take me to Abuja to put me in school
I was in the village and I liked my life there
I was with my parents who loved me and made sure I didn't lack anything

As soon as I got to Abuja, my sister told me the academic session was half done and I would have to wait until the next term before she would put me in school
I was 15 years old and she didn't see it as unfit for her to convert me to her sales girl
Later during that period I overheard her telling her friend that she had to pick me from the village because I was her blood She said if i stole her money it wouldn't be as painful as it would be if an outsider stole it

Her friend told her it was a wise decision
By this time it was becoming obvious to me that my sister didn't plan to enroll me in school
She just wanted to use me without a care for my
future

When i called my parents to report to them what was going on, my sister denied everything!
She came home that day and beat me badly, she said I stole her money and wanted to return to the village to spend it
She called the police and I was locked up overnighthusband that bailed me out the next morning

I told her husband I didn't steal anything
he said he knew, it was my sister's style of punishment to break stubborn employees
Her husband said he had thought my sister would treat me much better than he treated the other sales girls
it was herhusband that bailed me out the next morning
I told her husband I didn't steal anything
he said he knew, it was my sister's style of punishment to break stubborn employees
Her husband said he had thought my sister would treat me much better than he treated the other sales girls that had worked with her in the past

My sister's husband was a soft-spoken gentleman who had a strong sense of responsibility
He promised that he would enroll me in school the following term and he did so despite my elder sister's protests that since I just came to Abuja from the village i cannot cope with the demands of a city school.

From the day I had the effrontery to follow her husband to the boarding school, she washed her hands off me.
She stopped talking to me and whenever i speak to her she will just turn her head away and act as if i was a ghost Her husband took full responsibility for me until i finished my secondary school. My parents didn't know this. To them my sister was spending money on me and keeping her promise. When i finished secondary school, my sister's husband ensured i gained admission into the University He spent quite a lot of money

I cannot lie to you, he treated me the way an older brother will treat his sister and he was a very responsible man
After my 100 level, i went to their house for my holidays, i noticed something had changed!
My sister had moved out of their room and was sleeping in the guest room during the night!
I didn't say anything at first but when ASUU went on strike and i noticed it didn't stop, i asked my sister's husband one day what was going on
(They have been married for eleven years without a child)

He explained that they went for some tests at the hospital and it was discovered that he was the one with the problem! he said since that day my sister moved out of the room to punish him for wasting her time for the past 11 years and was considering what her next move will be! Sir, this man is a good man I think that discussion was a mistake or perhaps it was too intimate not to have the repercussion that has brought us here. A few days after we had that discussion, he started looking at me that way, you know...
I cannot lie, I know my sister is vindictive and very wicked

That good man was suffering
The day after he gave me that look, he asked me if i would like to move to another relative's house (My Aunt lives in Kubwa). He assured me that he would still pay my fees but his thoughts towards me had suddenly become carnal. I told him I noticed that too

I packed my bags that evening
My sister returned home from her shop and walked past me to where her husband was seated in the sitting room!
She started screaming "Shameless man, paper frog, that's how you sat down and wasted my time with your dead semen, you better go and hang yourself and die!
If you die i will have something to show for twelve years of my life or do you want me to leave this house empty handed? Is that your plan? Drink sniper and die or hang yourself on that ceiling fan!"

Brother Gbenga, I am not making an excuse sir, my heart cut at that moment!
Thirty minutes later, my sister reemerged from the room fully dressed. She picked her car keys and left the house. As soon as she left, her husband got on his feet and started pacing up and down, talking to himself. I cannot tell if he wanted to commit suicide or not but i felt he was very disturbed
I went to meet him, i held his hands and hugged him
He hugged me tightly for a very long time and then he started crying
Everything that happened was natural from there
He kissed my ears and then my lips and well, our clothes said goodbye.

That was the first day
I didn't leave after then, I cannot say why. I stayed and took care of him and slept with him
I was confirmed pregnant at the start of the lockdown in April, two months pregnant!
We didn't take precautions because we knew his sperm was dead! It was a shock!

He moved me out of the house immediately, he rented a place for me at the beginning of May
Nobody in my family knows what is going on, but I am determined to keep this baby and if possible keep the man!
He is having a crisis of conscience and wondering what his friends and church people will say.

I know my sister will raise hell but I would rather she raised it in my absence. All i need now is your counsel. What do you think i should do about settling the family crisis here and how can you help?
God bless you brother Gbenga, Thank you for being you!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by majamajic(m): 3:10am On May 27, 2020
Wow
Nice write up

6 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by fuckfinder(f): 3:17am On May 27, 2020
if the man's semen is dead, how come you became pregnant?
1. its either the wife ( your sister, that's the one with fertility issue)
or 2. your boyfriend impregnated you. and it coincided with your brother In-law having sex with you.

28 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by dimexy247(m): 3:22am On May 27, 2020
Jeez! If this is true, that's one messed up family right there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by izuch(m): 3:24am On May 27, 2020
You has bought markeet!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by darthv: 3:33am On May 27, 2020
What a story
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Getintouch2004(m): 3:35am On May 27, 2020
If this story is true, the girl get mind ooo. Fogging your sister's husband out of pity or what? Wow! Things are really happening in this world.

2 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by espn(m): 4:05am On May 27, 2020
If you ask me; na who I go ask?

The matter wey we see so, e tay wey e Start

No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth

If you ask me... The matter for ground...

Eh! Na who I go ask?

If your sister could lock you up...accusing you of stealing while you claimed you didnt. Trust me you and the husband are as good as dead... Family don scatter...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Braveryy(m): 4:12am On May 27, 2020
A clear reason parents should give their children time to bond well, let them grow up together(even if its just through primary school), if nothing else, at least, they will develop enough love and respect for one another.
We won't find sibling-maltreatment, and betrayal as much as this, online.

Your question wants to settle a family crisis, my dear, you are almost like the worst offender, you shouldn't be carrying her husband's baby and expect can settle anything, for one thing, you have hurt ur sis forever.
Leave that role to the elders. sad
The man should kuku marry two of una.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by ghettochild(m): 4:23am On May 27, 2020
How many clinic did the man go for test?
His wife is manipulative
She must have manipulated the results
She's the barren one

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:31am On May 27, 2020
Your sister don't want him no more, you do want him and he do want ya, I don't see nothing wrong here, I can only see your destiny being fulfilled in a complicated way, so I think you will be alright

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by philpwresh(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2020
This one strong ooo

1 Like

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by ModestGal(f): 5:02am On May 27, 2020
Hmmn, Oga o
This is as a result of bad parenting, especially by people who abuse children in the name of being a disciplinarian.
As a result, they turn all their children into monsters without pity and they become judgy. They don't want to know if you make a mistake, so far it's something they are good at doing, they bash you for not being able to do it. They turn to monster wives, husband etc

1 Like

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by haiti007(m): 5:17am On May 27, 2020
Regardless on however you've painted it, you have just broken you sister's home.

1 Like

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by RoyalBlu(f): 5:26am On May 27, 2020
This twitter story is tho. So smoothly scripted.

See how she painted herself like an angel. Hmmm.

Now that Uncle Gbenga has tabled this matter...
*there are three more sides to this story*

It's well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by mofeoluwadassah: 5:55am On May 27, 2020
Ahhh...E be real things o

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Onyenna(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2020
I no go lie..... This one pass me!
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Davash222(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle, your attention is needed here.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Globad(f): 6:41am On May 27, 2020
You are 15 and your sister is 11 years older which means she is 26.

Then you said your sister has been married for 11 or 12 years. Let's even say you got there 2 years ago. Does it mean that your sister got married at 15 or 16 years old?

How old is your sister's husband? They must be both young.

How many such couples are barren? It is very very rare. Then the same man sleeps with you and you get pregnant.

If the problem is with your sister, it means that someone who married at 16 has been barren for 12 years? How many 16 year olds are barren?

If the problem is with her husband, how was he able to impregnate you, in one attempt?

If the problem is with this your story, you don try. Keep it up.

10 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by daben1(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2020
I'm 101% sure you're from the east; sorry to say, but I'll say, people from there maltreat their relatives as if it's thier culture, if you no come be their relative, ololoooo

3 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by StubbornGENIUS: 7:03am On May 27, 2020
So many inaccurate test results from hospitals have destroyed many families.That is why it is advisable to do your medical tests at at least three different medical laboratories.

1 Like

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Michelle55: 7:07am On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm.. This one off me. Twitter and their super story tho

5 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Xclusiveme: 7:08am On May 27, 2020
Hmmm, if your sister gets to find out, OMG ur life is finished dear. U better stay in the new apartment and wait till your sister finally plans on leaving the house or planning for divorce, then you can troop in and live with him and become a a happy family. That your sister doesn't deserve a good man and a good life, after the way she treated you. Just be happy my dear, tho the society will speak ill of you but you shouldn't let that get to you. Just be happy no matter what. Life is too short to worry about things, before u know it we don age.
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by otunbalamba: 7:17am On May 27, 2020
Globad:

Then you said your sister has been married for 11 or 12 years. Let's even say you got there 2 years ago. Does it mean that your sister got married at 15 or 16 years old?

How many such couples are barren? It is very very rare. Then the same man sleeps with you and you get pregnant.

If the problem is with your sister, it means that someone who for married at 16 has been barren for 12 years?

If the problem is with her husband, how was he able to impregnate you, in one attempt?

male una try to dey use una brainna.
person don finish 6 years secondary school undecided with year 1 for uni. and you still dey do rubbish analysis when no be say you no do mathematics for school cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by rs172(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2020
Braveryy:
A clear reason parents should give their children time to bond well, let them grow up together(even if its just through primary school), if nothing else, at least, they will develop enough love and respect for one another.
We won't find sibling-maltreatment, and betrayal as much as this, online.

Your question wants to settle a family crisis, my dear, you are almost like the worst offender, you shouldn't be carrying her husband's baby and expect can settle anything, for one thing, you have hurt ur sis forever.
Leave that role to the elders. sad
The man should kuku marry two of una.

Lol... e go shock you
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Seventy7kings: 7:33am On May 27, 2020
undecided
pls lord lalasticlala, help me confirm whether this a true story or fake. Because if it is true, hehehe... E be thing.

'he kissed my ear'
na ear most of the casual sex dey take start

2 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by BLACKPRIEST: 7:45am On May 27, 2020
That pregnancy is not the man's because by April (her pregnancy was 2 months, according to her), ASUU strike wasn't up to 2 months (it began 9th March), and they started 'chugbolumbing' after the strike.

But this is most probable: The entire story is a hoax. Facts aren't adding up; the emphases made to show her sincerity are too many; she begs for her story to be read.

2 Likes

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Seventy7kings: 7:46am On May 27, 2020
Globad:

If the problem is with your sister, it means that someone who for married at 16 has been barren for 12 years?

bros, is everything ok? undecided
otunbalamba:
person don finish 6 years secondary school undecided with year 1 for uni. and you still dey do rubbish analysis when no be say you no do mathematics for school cheesy
lol grin
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by oluemmakay(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2020
Hhhmmm....
It's either the test was manipulated by the wife like a family case I know. The reason they do this is to inherite the man's property.
Or the Lab test is wrong.
Nevertheless, the wife is entirely wicked

1 Like

Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by Globad(f): 7:52am On May 27, 2020
otunbalamba:

Where did you see 6 years in secondary school?

Where did you read that she wasn't going to school in village?

I'm waiting for your brains wet sharp pass others o
Re: My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2020
The write up tight Sha, possible edited. "When lockdown started" the story might just be for real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: / How to Talk to Women / Compilation Of Good Morning Messages..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.