Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (54135 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Made4naijalove: 4:45am On May 27, 2020
Cynthia Morgan has fired back at her former label boss Jude Okoye and her former manager, Joy Tongo over their rebuttal to her disclosure days ago.

Speaking in another Instalive video session with former Miss Globe Nigeria Cassandra, the dancehall singer averred that she never said Jude Okoye took away her Instagram account.

Cynthia Morgan who insisted that the music executive took over her VEVO account, said she should be suing him. She stated that if Jude Okoye is saying he took over the account because she owes him money, then he didn't do his job well because she was a big brand while still with Northside Entertainment. The singer further recalled how they turned down a gig because those in charge of the show only wanted to pay N3.5m while they wanted N4m.

She went on to reveal that she was not happy in the first three years of her contract, as she had more issues with Joy than with Jude.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJcoRXoX64c

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Made4naijalove: 4:45am On May 27, 2020
This Girl problem from the start is Pride and just listen to her now ..never change �

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Ejima1: 5:19am On May 27, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Renida: 5:34am On May 27, 2020
Nor go marry

Meanwhile

Contact me for affordable graphic designs for your business and projects

Thank you

23 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 5:41am On May 27, 2020
This is getting stale

35 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by mofeoluwadassah: 5:41am On May 27, 2020
you people should rest jare sad

15 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by tillaman(m): 5:43am On May 27, 2020
Actually, probably, it’s like, you know, tho!!
Unto the next one please and so much for those calling Jude a monster

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Freestainworld(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
go an sleep

160 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Freestainworld(m): 5:46am On May 27, 2020
merikay don finish, see as she black like Seyi law

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 6:18am On May 27, 2020
Make them go court and sue themselves, I am tired of this bullshît. angry

91 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by vanida6: 6:21am On May 27, 2020
Mtcheew enough of dis girl news abeg undecided

13 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by TransflectTP(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2020
Sue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by femi4: 6:40am On May 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This Girl problem from the start is Pride and just listen to her now ..never change �
you still cannot read...smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 6:54am On May 27, 2020
Anyone who sign this woman will regret it.

87 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by slyfox35(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2020
comshots:
Anyone who sign this woman will regret it.
Seconded

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Chimezirim121: 7:59am On May 27, 2020
We shall see

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Denique(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2020

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by X0012(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2020
Babe is truly hurt. It a good thing she came out and talk about the past because it will really go a long way to help maintain her sanity

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by obicoolnino: 9:33am On May 27, 2020
Women palava and money, only God knows the truth.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by sanemind2(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2020
Am enjoying this drama

Meanwhile

New 500gb External hard drive preloaded with Hd Movies, also Otg flash drive preloaded with Hd movies as well is Available if you stay in Port Harcourt. Check signature

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by sweetmelanin(f): 9:34am On May 27, 2020
She has said nothing credible so far..

You can't violate the terms of a contract simply because "you're not happy". Once you sign a contract, you are legally bound to see it through...
.. there's no way Cynthia would win if this matter reaches court.

Sidenote: those who were gullible enough to contribute to that "go fund me" account.. just know that the money may NEVER reach Cynthia.. whoever set it up now have an excuse not to release the funds to her.. they will pocket that money under the guise of Cynthia's dishonesty..

As for Peter Okoye, there's egg on his face now for quickly jumping into this Cynthia Morgan trend to bad-mouth his brother Jude. The man is just so childish eh.. Jude and Paul have moved on already while he's constantly online throwing tantrums like a kid...
... signs of a hurt, lonely man who misses his brothers embarassed

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Truthbites: 9:34am On May 27, 2020
For me, it's all complicated. But if Jude took her Vevo account, I want to believe VEVO pays the musicians,so the payment goes to Jude? Isn't that a rip off too?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Zico5(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2020
The problem of the guys of nowadays is pride and arrogance. They believe life will just continue to be rosy whereas the reverse is the case. The best is to plan for the rainy season.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by Bamz(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2020
Relationships are not meant to be forever, family excluded. Once a relationship reaches its expiration date, people should be graceful to end things in the most noble way possible even if they were on the receiving end.

Karma is real.

12 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by divineuk(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2020
Make this people go rest na!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by psychologist(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2020
When issues like this are overly stretched, it starts becoming boring...

Y'lot should take a break already angry

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2020
I watched the 24 min video

The girl is hypocrite... stylishly avoiding to answer the questions
. Pure hypocrisy to garner sympathy! Nonsense and cynthia!

56 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu / Mercy Johnson Appointed By Governor Yahaya Bello As SSA On Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.