Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer (18953 Views)

Odion Ighalo: Man Utd 'in Dialogue' For Extension On Striker's Loan Deal / Arsenal Chiefs 'set To Meet Barca Officials To Thrash Out Coutinho Loan Deal' / Arsenal Sign Real Dani Ceballos On A One-year Loan Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by eleko1: 9:40am On May 27, 2020
cool diz coach love ighalo

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by kemii8577: 9:41am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 2355535[/color]
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by majamajic(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2020
Prinklygurl:
They should extend it o. I want to always see my crush playing with my fav team

Dear are u just new here ? Congrats on your first comment ,
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Nobody: 9:43am On May 27, 2020
Animashaun?

Macsjebs:
If only you could spare a minute of your time to see the thread on my signature

I know it's kind of difficult trusting someone online, but if you go through my thread you did see testimonies from founding members of this forum and we'll known and respected monikers here

I wouldn't let you down, neither would I take your trust for granted
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by ODJ123(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2020
happy for this..... meanwhile check ma SIG
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Wantedmiller: 9:44am On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Extension kee you there! If I be your brother na better koboko I go take use flog you till we reach china, you better go and be collecting €400k other than staying in Man U wey no go appreciate your style
Abi Na only me convert am to naira ni 170milli weekly

I dey tell u.......Go to China and collect it
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Nobody: 9:45am On May 27, 2020
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by skyfather09(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
What China is offering is absolutely mouth watering. A humongous 170 million naira per week. Jesu!
oh boy see money oh... football na ritual I swear.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by sammysneh(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
ighalo go to china and make good money who man u epp
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by alfredilly: 9:45am On May 27, 2020
What is wrong with signing a young, brilliant and agile striker. This is one of the Ed Woodward move that has been killing Man united. The front role is a missing factor in man utd season. The fact that an old and tired Ighalo came and make an impart shows what is sorely missing in the squad.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Celenwa1: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
That will be good news
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by kemii3883: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
[color=#] 784041[/color]
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by kemii3883: 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Solababa91(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2020
He should go back to China and continue collecting his cool cash, Rash is back I'm afraid he might find his place on the bench for long, Man U can never sign him. A plot of land for sale very close to the main road, at Falegan along Ilawe Road, Ado Ekiti, contact me for more details.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
Solsjkaer, make no mistakes about this... Extend that guy's loan spell ASAP!!!

He is a proven game changer!... Don't allow the inconsistencies of Rashford and Martial keep you entirely out of Europe next season!!! Be Wise!!!

Ighalo will give you at least 10 minutes of game transforming attack in every game left of the season.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Azaamek(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2020
He will o. Just watch.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by hstar: 9:53am On May 27, 2020
logon599:
Man has made an undeniable impact with the very short opportunity he got at his dream club.
Lesson: Whenever life presents a fantastic opportunity, take it with both hands, give it your all, and do it quickly, because you never know who's watching, neither do you know how long the opportunity may last.
WORD

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Dumte(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2020
Ighalo, hear me and hear me well. If you know what is good for you, better pack your kaya begin go china now as i de talk. Man utd don't have anything good to offer you especially now that Rashford is back. Make you no become bench warmer when china are ready to offer a lucrative deal
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by mediocre(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2020
If he knows what is good for him he should go back to China. EPL fans are very uncouth, especially the fans of big clubs. Once he starts having a rough patch, they'll start calling for his head on a spike . And he'd have to agree to a paycut, all for abuse
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by causewahala: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
Ighalo would be a fool not to return to China. You've made your mark at your favourite club even at such age (30), you've increased your market value as evident in the new contract being offered by the Chinese.

A smart being knows to quit while the ovation is loudest, and more importantly, he'll be earning 170 m per week.

Village peeps already monitoring developments! lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2020
Wantedmiller:
Am not wishing Ighalo bad.........

but watch as u hear the transfer stalled........

Man United can't afford to pay huge now ....... especially when over rated English boy Rashford is back and running.

Rashford is overrated??! At least a goal per game in over 10 matches is overrated??!... Please, who is well rated in the EPL compared to that kid??! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by kemii6355: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2020
eleko1:
cool diz coach love ighalo

Not just him.... Both management and fans!!! He is a breath of fresh attacking air to that off season attack.

The coach can rotate between him and Martial in the central attack, while Rashford maintains the wing.... With Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba killing the attacking midfield, and in form Fred and Tominay watching their backs or holding it down, that team would be exceptionally dangerous!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Roman7(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2020
we are not extending any contract....best United would give him is to play till the season in concluded.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:13am On May 27, 2020
If he no score for 3 consecutive matches man U go send am back to his club.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:15am On May 27, 2020
That st*pid CSL outfit better let him stay at United.

The Chinese are just too good at spoiling other people's parties.
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2020
majamajic:

Dear are u just new here ? Congrats on your first comment ,
if you believe Prinklygurl is new to this forum, you might as well believe that unicorns do exist.

Don't go and pm your fellow man with hairy balls
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by kemii6059: 10:27am On May 27, 2020
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by okoloemmalex(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2020
village people 're very strong...

Ighalo, I say you should go back to China and get the mullar o.

abi this lockdown no reAch your village people side?
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Susu888(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2020
Honestly.... EFF United, man should grab that chinko money fast! United won't find him worthy of the millions trashford nd martial receive.

He should give them the middle finger! He undoubtedly showed his class , now eff them nd off to Shanghai for that mulaa cool
Re: Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer by Agbebakun22: 10:33am On May 27, 2020
ogbiwa:
Manchester United are "in dialogue" with Shanghai Shenhua to extend the loan deal of striker Odion Ighalo, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Ighalo, 30, joined United in January and will return to China on 31 May unless an agreement can be reached to keep him until the end of the season.

"At the moment nothing's been agreed yet," Solskjaer told MUTV.

Meanwhile, Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba will be available for selection when the Premier League season resumes.

Striker Rashford and midfielder Pogba were both out with long-term injuries when the campaign was suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic in March.

Both players returned to small group training with the rest of the United squad last week.

"They're looking good," said Solskjaer.

"They've joined training now and they've done everything the other boys have been doing. No reaction so far, touch wood.

"When we get started, it looks like we can have a full squad to choose from."

England international Rashford had been out with a back injury since January while France's Pogba had missed most of the season with a foot problem.

Former Watford striker Ighalo was brought in as cover for Rashford on transfer deadline day in January and has impressed by scoring four goals in eight appearances.

Solskjaer added: "The loan deal went to the end of May now, so obviously he's supposed to be going back.

"We're in dialogue and hopefully [he can stay]. They've been great towards us, his club, and allow him to play for his dream club.

"It's been been a dream for him and hopefully he can finish off what he started, maybe with a trophy or two.

"Their league is going to start soon so we are just waiting to see."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52806979

I dey mad..dey used man u swear for me..bro ighalo no allow village pipu catch u for this one oo...imagine for two months na #1.360 billion... Nawa oo ..Next life na football I go play oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Lose £210m In Four Years Thanks To Poor Transfer Dealings / Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.