Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

(6). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (6). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. (137 Views)

Day 6 - Your Loveworld With Pastor Chris Season 2, Phase 4 - August 22 / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(6). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. by Revadebola: 6:31am On May 27, 2020
(6). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

I had eight days crusade in Kabba town, Kogi State , Nigeria, in 1988.

An elderly man came to me for counseling and deliverance ministration.

He narrated his dream.

In his dream, a hand stretched out kola nut to him and he heard a voice, saying, "take it and eat it".

He nodded his head that he didn't want it.

The hand repeated the offer of the kola nut and said the same thing the second time.

Again, in his dream he refused to collect it.

But by the third time, the voice shouted at him, saying, "take it and eat it".

Reluctantly, he accepted the kola nut and chewed it.

The elderly man said, immediately he woke up from the dream, he had asthma, which lasted for twenty years.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HIS DREAM :

1. The devil and enemies do appear to people in their dreams.

2. The devil and enemies can use dreams to manipulate people's decision.

3. The devil and enemies can use dreams to plant sicknesses in people's lives.

4. Long time and stubborn problems could be the result of dreams you had in the past, which you ignored.

I have a word of knowledge for someone reading this post : the strange painful object moving in your body, was planted there via your dream.

The Holy Spirit spoke to me, someone else reading this post, the enemy's appearances in your dreams are the cause of your stubborn, praying defying problems.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Time Of Jacob's Trouble? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/2020 / Jesus- The Greatest Copywriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.