Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel (1092 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / I Just Opened My Own Bakery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2020
After a lot of procrastination and hesitation I finally used this Lockdown seat at home to opened my youtube channel where I upload motivational videos, please visit like and subscribe, please check it out and let me know what you think constructive criticism is welcome
Click on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5htCNvOvPE

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2020
Please I need tips and tricks on how to grow this channel
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by haon: 9:53am On May 27, 2020
Very Inspirational. I sub already, nice job.

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by nwachukwu9(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2020
Luvlydevin:
Please I need tips and tricks on how to grow this channel
I can advertise it to over 2000 contacts via SMS. You pay me like 20k

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by MICHEAL346(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
To grow it you have to invest some small money so that the process will be quick for you to monetize it with YouTube partnership program. However, you can contact me if you wish to gain more real human followers and comments not bots/software (it is a paid service)
08089682718 (whatsapp)
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Nobody: 11:25am On May 27, 2020
The only way to grow your channel is to keep making video's and you don't have to be a pro just keep providing value and use search keywords for your titles and be consistent.

Growing of YouTube channel is a marathon and not a sprint and I just started growing mine too by making video on a specific niche and building contents around that niche ( www.vgodfrey.com )

Just keep doing what you are doing and you will get better along the way and your channel will eventually get to the point where YouTube algorithm will pick it up and that's when the magic starts.

Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2020
haon:
Very Inspirational. I sub already, nice job.
Thanks boss
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
MICHEAL346:
To grow it you have to invest some small money so that the process will be quick for you to monetize it with YouTube partnership program. However, you can contact me if you wish to gain more real human followers and comments not bots/software (it is a paid service)
08089682718 (whatsapp)
OK thanks
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2020
nwachukwu9:
I can advertise it to over 2000 contacts via SMS. You pay me like 20k
OK, when am ready I will let you know
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
byrron:
The only way to grow your channel is to keep making video's and you don't have to be a pro just keep providing value and use search keywords for your titles and be consistent.

Growing of YouTube channel is a marathon and not a sprint and I just started growing mine too by making video on a specific niche and building contents around that niche ( www.vgodfrey.com )

Just keep doing what you are doing and you will get better along the way and your channel will eventually get to the point where YouTube algorithm will pick it up and that's when the magic starts.

Wishing you the very best.
Wow thanks boss, I will stick to your advice
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 27, 2020
Luvlydevin:

Wow thanks boss, I will stick to your advice

We are all students for life and we learn something new on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
byrron:

We are all students for life and we learn something new on a daily basis.
Naso boss checked out your channel amazing content
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 27, 2020
Luvlydevin:

Naso boss checked out your channel amazing content

Thanks, I'm still learning from other Bosses grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2020
byrron:

Thanks, I'm still learning from other Bosses grin
Na so bro, make me still learn from you
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2020
Luvlydevin:

Na so bro, make me still learn from you

Lol
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Meedon: 4:25pm On May 27, 2020
I do soup for soup

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2020
The greatest step is to got started, the next greatest step is never give up.

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2020
Meedon:
I do soup for soup
Which one be soup for soup again
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
The greatest step is to got started, the next greatest step is never give up.
Noted thanks boss
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2020
grin
byrron:

Lol
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Meedon: 9:21pm On May 28, 2020
Luvlydevin:

Which one be soup for soup again

Sub4sub

1 Like

Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Luvlydevin(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2020
Meedon:

Sub4sub
OK I sub to you, you sub to me abi
Re: Finally Opened My First Youtube Channel by Fr33born(m): 1:56am On May 29, 2020
99% of people especially Indians that always come asking for 'sub for sub' are not honest.
You will get 10subs today, when you wake up tomorrow morning, all will be gone.

(1) (Reply)

FG Survival Fund Updates / I Found An Easy, Hassle-free Way To Receive Money From Clients As A Freelancer / Best MPPT Solar Charge Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.