Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (65793 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by ultimate77(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
My status are for guys like you get off my mention.

With that your status, you think you make any sense? Girls!!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Temhellen(f): 3:44pm On May 27, 2020
Jones4190:
she sent you money or you called begging for money? begi begi sister
I see nothing wrong if u chat up your Ex for any assistance. So I saying no one can help or send money these days without the three letter words?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Aaronbee7(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2020
See, to me there is no big deal. May be he just remembered something good about you in the past or he feels he owes you some kindness. Sometimes I send airtime to my exes especially on their birthdays and I plan to surprise my last ex on her next birthday with some little cash if God blesses me. I have her acc number saved and I don't need to ask her for it. However, if you're not comfortable you can ask him to what do you owe the kind gesture or simply request for his account number and return the money. That you're ex with someone doesn't make you enemies (I don't believe in that sh*t). I'm in taking terms with all my exes, two got married last year and one of my ex sent me money just two weeks ago because (she got to know) I was down. Be kind to whoever you want to be kind to and ask questions if you don't trust people's kindness towards you.
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by MajesticKris: 3:50pm On May 27, 2020
Because he might still be fuckin her
ModestGal:

Why now?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by MajesticKris: 3:51pm On May 27, 2020
that was the same thing I told my Ex 2yrs ago[center][/center]
Genset:

He can't never see me again and he is not like that. Sex is not important to him.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
My status are for guys like you get off my mention.
Hahaha real deal without picture that's a dead deal
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Aaronbee7(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
I tire o. Not every kind gesture has ulterior motives. Well you get to know different kinds of people by their comments here.
Temhellen:

I see nothing wrong if u chat up your Ex for any assistance. So I saying no one can help or send money these days without the three letter words?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Uckroot: 4:10pm On May 27, 2020
joejah33:
The story that follows will be 'i broke up with my boyfriend after my ex sent me money' or HELP! MY EX SENT ME MONEY AND NOW HE IS DEMANDING FOR SEX. na GOD go forgive you that time

“Demand”... Any girl that can’t control her thirst for money is already on the bed...

Leave demand. .she is already fxxcked e remain make she just wake up after deep sleep.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Glink2018(m): 4:11pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl you better be glad wish i had such ex

It seems you have been beaten and battered by some naija dude...i believe say Nah one foolish man go suffer the revenge of the pain of some of your ex-husband
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Uckroot: 4:12pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:

He can't never see me again and he is not like that. Sex is not important to him.

And your current boyfriend is somewhere thinking he has a girlfriend.
“He is not like that” pant dun shift.
“He just cares about me so much to the point he sends me money for nothing when he has parents and siblings that are more in need of it” - plantain dun enter tomato.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 4:24pm On May 27, 2020
Uckroot:

And your current boyfriend is somewhere thinking he has a girlfriend.
“He is not like that” pant dun shift.
“He just cares about me so much to the point he sends me money for nothing when he has parents and siblings that are more in need of it” - plantain dun enter tomato.

He is the second to the last born so he has no sibling who needs money and only his mum is alive so no much stress.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 4:26pm On May 27, 2020
mperornero:
also sent my ex money Last month.. The truth is you guys broke up cause he didn't have enough money, he just wan show you say bar dey now.�

I think u re right.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by SirBunky85(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.
what's weird in dis story now?I evn thought he had ur account details and credited same without calling u.u obliged him by sending ur account details and u are here forming suprised.Abeg try shifting cultivation.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Notateflonguy(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
Haha....he messaged you for your account number but you didn't feel weird when you sent the account grin grin grin
He probably just want you to see the great things God is doing in his life since you both broke up maybe
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Notateflonguy(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
what's weird in dis story now?I evn thought he had ur account details and credited same without calling u.u obliged him by sending ur account details and u are here forming suprised.Abeg try shifting cultivation.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by mikebabs101: 4:50pm On May 27, 2020
Chommybaby:

Well first of all, you calling me out and trying to guess my life out is a very silly thing to do ...

Secondly, every relationship is indeed a game. Cos you want something from anyone you've dated... Now it depends on what you want. Some want to have fun while some wants something serious and what I do is to find out what you want exactly and know if that's what I want too or not...

I gave her this advice cos I know exactly what men can do... Y'all believe that all ladies want is money and with that you can win your way into her bed... If he indeed wants to reconcile with her, he should at least call to check up and show caring ... But what he did was to send her money with the reasoning that once she sees it she will feel like coming over and from there (surely) there will be banging.... Now hasn't he achieve what he wants from start....

So its better safe than sorry... If he indeed wants her back, he will look for her even if she blocks him...

So get that straight.... Peace...❤
I understand you, I have been with many girls to know that calling check on her and care is very long way to do things , many will even interpret it as you are a weakling and still hurting , as weird as it may seem, the fastest way to get a ladies attention is money. If the guy has simply called to check on her and care , she wouldn't have posted the story here ,that's too normal , but sending her money really pulled some string and got to her and made her having many thoughts, no matter how we deny it , that's just the reality
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by nonmonk(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2020
What Do Men Want? (And How Women Can Benefit

What men crave most from women might surprise you.
What men crave most from women might surprise you. Many women think that men just want to have sex, and yes, some do. But there's a deeper aspect to this longing.

https://nonmonk..com/2020/05/what-do-men-want-and-how-women-can.html?m=1
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by LadyAnn14: 5:26pm On May 27, 2020
Just see it as ur pension n smile wink
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by VenumX: 5:30pm On May 27, 2020
Enjoy the money and pretend nothing happened.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Adeniyi9462(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?
undecided
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Millenniumlady(f): 5:43pm On May 27, 2020
9inchesdick:
That your pussy needs my dick to give it some sense grin grin

Your dot di*k you mean.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Tillatalk: 6:04pm On May 27, 2020
After you have received the money you now come here to complain .issokay
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Everywheregood: 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
A Nairalander needs our help

http://dance.remymartin.ng/entry/gift-3/

Please like the dance to vote
��
And share to friends to like too
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Lordbucci2: 6:20pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
once bleeped , is always fuckable..
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Freelane33(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
He’s trynna pass one of these messages . Trynna appreciate all your past efforts or show you that he’s now way way better without you and can take care of your needs without digging contract
Genset:
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by ZlatanIbile: 6:46pm On May 27, 2020
It’s call pension �
Genset:
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by belcom10(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2020
It's seems you retired well wink.You just collect your pension.

Genset:
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Coolgent(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
Oya transfer the money to Nairaland E-Beggars.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Yoighaman(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:

I see nothing wrong here and there's nothing to worry about as long as you guys don't fix a meeting that can get regular.

I called an Ex on her birthday earlier this year and requested for her account details. Sent her some money to buy stuffs and enjoy her day and I have not called or spoken with her ever since; I do not even intend to, because there was no ulterior motives behind my action.

Life is not complicated, we can all do things that make us happy, Ex or no Ex.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Pauldollars(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Unfaithful and covetous lady. Why did you send him your Account number. What you won't eat, don't smell. Before this year ends , who knows whether you won't go and spread your legs for him. Afterall you won't post that one on Nairaland.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=90011501][/quote]

Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.