Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? (640 Views)

How Do I Easily Pay Canadian School Tuition From Nigeria? / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by MsFaith: 7:29am On May 27, 2020
What is the best school to study in Canada for a Master's degree in Renewable energy/Clean Power Engineering?

Also, like how much should I save for tuition and accommodation fee?

I only have 2 - 2.5m for tuition and accommodation fee and probably feeding till I get a job along.

Please I need your advice/idea to guide me. E jo o.

1 Like

Re: The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by redcliff: 7:40am On May 27, 2020
your name fits the post...

1 Like

Re: The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by ednut1(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2020
MsFaith:
What is the best school to study in Canada for a Master's degree in Renewable energy/Clean Power Engineering?

I only have 2 - 2.5m for tuition and accommodation fee and probably feeding till I get a job along.

that amount cant take you to canada.
Re: The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2020
Pls wait till all the 'good' things happening in the world to be over.
Re: The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 27, 2020
You no get money sure rejection
Re: The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by Ilorisammie(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2020
Everything is on the internet this days. 2.5 million can take you to Canada but can't pay your tuition. Check Royal Roads University, they have scholarship for international student. When you get there find Job and enjoy.[i][/i]
MsFaith:

Re: The Best Canadian School To Do My Master's Degree? by justwise(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2020
MsFaith:

Post this in Canadian student thread

(1)

These Countries Are Visa Free / Nigerians Denied Visa On Or After Jan 20, 2020, Can Reapply For FREE!!! / Man Confesses Of Drinking Woman's Urine With Blood, While Travelling To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.