Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture (56851 Views)

Obasanjo, Soludo, Ekwunife, Others Present As Ex-minister Buries Mother / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by thaoriginator: 10:08am On May 27, 2020
amaks:
Nice.
Obj had many wives but i hear Stella was the only one that stuck with him all through the hard times.
She was a nice woman, a good heart.
Rmour has it that she's very good in bed than the rest of them. That's why Baba sticks to her like super glue till death splits them apart. crycrycry
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by thaoriginator: 10:14am On May 27, 2020
srclark:
he brought 2 american president to this country and i am sure he would have brought trump also if he was still president .Baba himsef
U for carry president go givv am naa. Shuuu!

As if taking pictures with American presidents is an achievement. What have they done for us? Nothing! They brought nothing but pain, terrorism to our country..

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by dododawa1: 10:15am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:
Why do ugly men marry beautiful ladies?

Like in the case of Oshiomole and Obasanjo??
MONEY and POWER you needed.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

because they are ugly and they know it
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2020
When Nigerian has some direction. Not now
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by hybridblood07(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2020
What about Yaradua and Abacha?
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Obasanjo na strong man. Still Nigeria best president till date.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Amanda4life: 10:23am On May 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Stella looked elegant and lovely

But still she wasn't contented.

When you control your throat, you will live long and healthier life.

At a stage in life you mustn't be eating like your teen or toddler child and expect to be healthy and in good shape.

Discipline, exercise and embracing sometimes determine s how long you will live.

"DISCIPLINE"
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by okoloemmalex(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2020
Obasanjo looks very much like a gonna.

nobody should ask me why o.

You can argue with your keypad
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by tunary(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

And handsome men marry average beauty women, it beats my imagination
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by nams77: 10:35am On May 27, 2020
Moneywirer:
This picture is over 15 years old and after all these years Nigeria hasn't still made any positive progress embarassed
Quite shameful
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by RuddyFusion(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2020
Amanda4life:

But still she wasn't contented.

When you control your throat, you will live long and healthier life.

At a stage in life you mustn't be eating like your teen or toddler child and expect to be healthy and in good shape.

Discipline, exercise and embracing sometimes determine s how long you will live.

"DISCIPLINE"

Thank you teacher
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by RuddyFusion(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
plastic surgery at work
nope THIS WAS before the plastic thing
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Nobody: 10:51am On May 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:

nope THIS WAS before the plastic thing
see this learner. She had been doing plastic surgery since. The one she went for and died was to look good for her upcoming birthday.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by fallingsky(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

Very stupid question...
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by RuddyFusion(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
see this learner. She had been doing plastic surgery since. The one she went for and died was to look good for her upcoming birthday.

OK
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by NiceMen: 11:16am On May 27, 2020
shekone:
Anyhow Anyway, Obansanjo had some of the best Economic team
Of course... since the return of democracy, none has been able to beat his records... Buhari come worse pass all of them...
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by TheAviator: 11:17am On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
One of the most powerful governor then Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu spotted...

Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu was not yet a governor when this picture was taken. He became governor after Obasanjo's second term. That was when Yar'Adua was elected. He succeeded Governor Kure.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by bukkysam(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

Sir simply because they have handsome pocket.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by senatordave1(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
See the northerners just full d pix. No be today these northerners Don dey colonise politics o.

Oh,I was right.buhari is attacked unfairly.Nigeria history did not start in 2015
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by frozen70(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Stella looked elegant and lovely

After the first Tommy tuck surgery
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by OKTolu: 11:45am On May 27, 2020
Baba iyabo himself
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by naija4life247: 11:50am On May 27, 2020
shekone:

Yes, the team that used %16 billion to produce darkness for Nigerians to pay for
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by srclark: 12:15pm On May 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Obasanjo na strong man. Still Nigeria best president till date.
baba no dey waka ,he brought two american presidents over
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2020
shekone:
You are right and Baba was one president with extreme confidence and sound mind. He would quote some facts offhand and you go bow. The population of each state, the National GDP since 1900, The Megawatts of each Power station in Nigeria etc. Without looking into any book.

He also believed he was equal to the task and level of any president in the world and you could see it when he discussed with world leaders.

I met my country man, an IBO guy for Southy in a public bus and started discussing. The way the guy analysed Obasanjo and praised him I just bow. He said he watched an interview he had on a foreign TV . And the white interviewer, after asking Obasanjo a question and he replied, said "Mr President and are you telling the truth?" He said Obasanjo became angry on live TV and said to the guy, "That was very rude of you. Where I come from if you say that to an elderly man, you are calling him a liar" He said Obasanjo almost stood up in anger and the interviewer kept repeating "I am sorry Sir, I am sorry Sir" before Baba became calm again.

Obasanjo was one of a kind although he has many errors too.

1 Like

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2020
srclark:
baba no dey waka ,he brought two american presidents over

I dey tell u bro. Not like the gworo chewing and burukutu sipping cow heder we have now.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Ehinjuola: 12:52pm On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

N that of Regina Daniel... What's his name self?
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by joshuaidibia(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
President Bush, Obasanjo, Late Stella, Soludo In A Throwback Picture

Stella. Best First Lady so far. Sad way she died
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Alexpetra: 1:16pm On May 27, 2020
hahahahha....
who say you fine.
na lie you no fine.
at all at all na lie.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by adelaja70(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
One of the most powerful governor then Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu spotted...obj the only nig president to have taken pictures with two different u.s president.
3...Jimmy Carter, George Bush and Bill Clinton

2 Likes

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by adelaja70(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
You are right and Baba was one president with extreme confidence and sound mind. He would quote some facts offhand and you go bow. The population of each state, the National GDP since 1900, The Megawatts of each Power station in Nigeria etc. Without looking into any book.

He also believed he was equal to the task and level of any president in the world and you could see it when he discussed with world leaders.

I met my country man, an IBO guy for Southy in a public bus and started discussing. The way the guy analysed Obasanjo and praised him I just bow. He said he watched an interview he had on a foreign TV . And the white interviewer, after asking Obasanjo a question and he replied, said "Mr President and are you telling the truth?" He said Obasanjo became angry on live TV and said to the guy, "That was very rude of you. Where I come from if you say that to an elderly man, you are calling him a liar" He said Obasanjo almost stood up in anger and the interviewer kept repeating "I am sorry Sir, I am sorry Sir" before Baba became calm again.

Obasanjo was one of a kind although he has many errors too.
YOU are right... BBC HARDTALK. Baba also said.. Can you talk to a European leader like that?
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2020
I hate all dem native cloth or wateva is called

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.