Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men (3923 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Types Of Women, Men Should Date / Tattoos And Piercings On Women/men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2011
Hello Peeps!

What do you think of role reversal in the relationship? Imagine a woman becoming a man and a man becoming a woman. What are some of the things that you can think of would be funny or serious in the relationship of the role were switched.

I think a man going through pregnancy and actual delivery would be some funny shit! My uncle's girlfriend had a baby in the nursing clinic and she opted for water delivery. I was her one of her coaches and actually saw her delivered a baby in the water. My uncle fainted when he saw the blood.

I would find it funny if a woman would to actually impregnate a man.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 5:09am On Jan 19, 2011
Chai . . . .I still have this thought of being impregnated one time and that's why i force my girl to always stay ontop during intimacy grin
Bck to the topic.
I wish the switch could occur,So that i won't have to experience what men do experience!
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 5:12am On Jan 19, 2011
What do men experience? Blue balls?
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 5:15am On Jan 19, 2011
[size=20pt]Can we talk bout this Next century, cause you are still a very young girl ''Not mature yet''[/size]
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 5:17am On Jan 19, 2011
How old are you? 50? Negro please! Now, tell me what are men going through? I am listening.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 5:27am On Jan 19, 2011
Men go through alot,Brinking down to Africa mentality . . .Basically Nigerian ladies believe men should be responsible for atleast 80% of the house expenses,Must provide help for her family whenever they need it,Must be the one to attend parents meeting during the month and everytime and the worst part of it is that the husband must be the only person to confront the arm robbers whenever they visit, to attach and take away their properties,This is the reason we have lot of Widows in Nigeria! grin
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 19, 2011
[color=#0055bb]The guy cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and rubbing my feet with my hot meal simmering on the stove would be grand!  cheesy

D Sense!. . .CHOP CHOP!   grin grin[/COLOR]
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2011
Dsense.  

You have to realize that these women were raised by YOUR FOREFATHERS who taught them that men are the providers and that men must protect the household.  If the society in Nigeria were to enforce women's empowerment that would ease some of the burden men faced in Nigeria.  

Now I may be wrong but it is harder for a woman to get a job equal to a man in Nigeria right?  Correct me if I am wrong.  So the woman ability to obtain a decent job equal to a man could be the reason why there are pressure in the relationship do you think so?

I was raised not to depend on a man for shit and fend for MYSELF.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2011
D-sense:

Men go through alot,Brinking down to Africa mentality . . .Basically Nigerian ladies believe men should be responsible for atleast 80% of the house expenses,Must provide help for her family whenever they need it,Must be the one to attend parents meeting during the month and everytime and the worst part of it is that the husband must be the only person to confront the arm robbers whenever they visit, to attach and take away their properties,This is the reason we have lot of Widows in Nigeria! grin

D-sense this is SUPER INTERESTING

Tell me more please - what is a parents meeting? What does that mean? please
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2011
Also - D

I want to make sure my man doesn't go through this "taking care of 80%" - I need him functioning and not drowning in worry or debt - because I need all of his time, energy and joy in the bedroom, living room.

I also hate arguing and stress kills. I want him around for a very, very long time.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2011
Also D

What is this "armed robbers whenever they visit" - what does that mean?
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2011
Uhmm Shyone? Living room missy? (tapping foot)
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2011
yes. Mrs. Chima?

what is living room mean? hahahaha

why are you tapping your foot? lololol - did I do something wrong?
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]The guy cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and rubbing my feet with my hot meal simmering on the stove would be grand! cheesy

D Sense!. . .CHOP CHOP! grin grin[/COLOR]

**May the flying bird poo poo on you big azz** angry
Mrs, Chima:

Dsense.

You have to realize that these women were raised by YOUR FOREFATHERS who taught them that men are the providers and that men must protect the household. If the society in Nigeria were to enforce women's empowerment that would ease some of the burden men faced in Nigeria.

Now I may be wrong but it is harder for a woman to get a job equal to a man in Nigeria right? Correct me if I am wrong. So the woman ability to obtain a decent job equal to a man could be the reason why there are pressure in the relationship do you think so?

I was raised not to depend on a man for poo and fend for MYSELF.
Actually the percentage of women getting employed in Nigeria is absolutely high than men's percentage,Cause our women would give out their punny easily to the employee to get jobs,But we go no punny to give out! lipsrsealed
Jokes apart all i said above re very right and what is happening in Africa, Nigeria ''specifically''

Shy-One:

D-sense this is SUPER INTERESTING

Tell me more please - what is a parents meeting? What does that mean? please
I meant when it comes to attend students parents' meeting. the husbands must attend while the wifes roling thier azz up and down in the house.

Shy-One:

Also - D

I want to make sure my man doesn't go through this "taking care of 80%" - I need him functioning and not drowning in worry or debt - because I need all of his time, energy and joy in the bedroom, living room.

I also hate arguing and stress kills. I want him around for a very, very long time.

In Nigerian,Our women mentality is totally alien to what happens in other society . . . , Nigerian women 90% depends on their husbands,While they go gossip with the neighbor house wifes during the day,The husband comes back fro work abd they start mentioning expenses which he must fugure out before going to bed . . . .Infact they make lot of husband' life go miserable.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2011
Shyone,

You thank you slick. You betta get no carpet burns on them knees girl! tongue

Dsense,

Well, I am sorry that the husbands are going through that well NAWL I ain't because yall are the ones that TRAINED these women to think like that so you reap what you sow.

I was raised to be independent and do not depend on no man FOR SHIT!
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2011
@ D-Sense:

I needed to hear that - hmmmm, no wonder he loves me soo much and I love him soo much.  I love to work and so does he.  We BOTH CONTRIBUTE - BIG TIME.  

Hmmm - this is going to be great - we will have a wonderful relationship on a really deep level.  He kept trying to tell me in different ways and in the U.S. some men and women do the same thing - not work, gossip alot, depend really heavily on the other partner - killing that partner with stress.    Noooooo - I love working and making money and contributing and my man better love it too  - thank God he does.  Thanks for the info.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2011
@ Mrs. Chima:

Slick?

Carpet Burns?

What? Why would I get carpet burns?

What did I do? e-friend? Talk to me quick

shocked
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2011
Shyone,

My husband wants me to be a housewife when we have children. He is priming me for the rite of motherhood as we speak. However, I am used to making my own money and going to work it will be hard for me to sit at home and let lil Chima suck on my breasts and till the garden. I don't know about all that. We will see when the babies pop out.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2011
You said in the bedroom and living room. What do you do when you have carpet Ms. Shyone? Looking at you with one eye.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2011
**May the flying bird poo poo on you big azz**  angry

lmfao@ d-sense! and until that happens, put more gravy on my rice!  grin
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2011
You know what - I am slow,

I just figured it out

You have clowned girlfriend - hahahahahaha

D-Sense is a good guy - I have no romantic interest - I promise you

I don't do the underhanded - I just really needed some advice

Actually - I would love to talk to you more - because you are here in the States and you are AA, like me and you hubby is African - I would love to get some more info from you if that is alright.

But right now - I really need to retire - I am exhausted.  I have been ill and need to write a lot of papers and get some apologies to some clients - I am behind because I have been ill and buried with a book I just finished this evening as well
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by dayokanu(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2011
funny
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmfao@ d-sense! and until that happens, put more gravy on my rice!  grin
You rice is full of sand grin

Mrs, Chima:

Shyone,

My husband wants me to be a housewife when we have children. He is priming me for the rite of motherhood as we speak. However, I am used to making my own money and going to work it will be hard for me to sit at home and let lil Chima suck on my bosoms and till the garden. I don't know about all that. We will see when the babies pop out.
One of them  . . .Gossiper! angry

Shy-One:

@ D-Sense:

I needed to hear that - hmmmm, no wonder he loves me soo much and I love him soo much.  I love to work and so does he.  We BOTH CONTRIBUTE - BIG TIME.  

Hmmm - this is going to be great - we will have a wonderful relationship on a really deep level.  He kept trying to tell me in different ways and in the U.S. some men and women do the same thing - not work, gossip alot, depend really heavily on the other partner - killing that partner with stress.    Noooooo - I love working and making money and contributing and my man better love it too  - thank God he does.  Thanks for the info.
Me happy for you . . . . .I'm very sure he loves you so much and you do ,so have a happy marriage!
I'm also having a perfect relationship . . . .Me and my girl work and save ,When she needs something she goes straight and get it ,Same goes with me . .  full understanding is very important in every relationship!
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You said in the bedroom and living room.  What do you do when you have carpet Ms. Shyone?  Looking at you with one eye.

hahahahahahaha - I was just trying to give a visual on "the type" of limited and demanding marriage I had - though I loved him deeply - he was very clingy to me - I wasn't trying to put out any hints.

Sorry - but take this as clarification

lrlrlrlrlrlrlrl - I love you - you are sooo funny

"looking at me with one eye" - lololololololol

can I borrow that line from you?
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2011
Shy-One:

You know what - I am slow,

I just figured it out

You have clowned girlfriend - hahahahahaha

D-Sense is a good guy - I have no romantic interest - I promise you

I don't do the underhanded - I just really needed some advice

Actually - I would love to talk to you more - because you are here in the States and you are AA, like me and you hubby is African - I would love to get some more info from you if that is alright.

But right now - I really need to retire - I am exhausted. I have been ill and need to write a lot of papers and get some apologies to some clients - I am behind because I have been ill and buried with a book I just finished this evening as well
Compliment of the season . . .Thank you and it's my pleasure!
May God heal you quickly and get back strong and healthy.
Anytime just catch up with me and would tell you alot blut Nigerian ladies,
Actually going to throw a thread for describing the new bad attitudes of Nigerian Laides!
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by ShyOne(f): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2011
D-sense:

I'm also having a perfect relationship . . . .Me and my girl work and save ,When she needs something she goes straight and get it ,Same goes with me . .  full understanding is very important in every relationship!

I LOVE IT!!!

That is me and my guy - we are already on that !!!!  I love it and I love him - love the ground he walks - I was stressed before I met him and he was stressed before he met me.  His laugh is much lighter and happier and so is mine - we relieve each other and can talk about anything together.  Anyway - thanks for that information.  I don't want a man to take care of me - I want us to take care of each other.  You don't know the true value of a dollar if you don't work and earn it together.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2011
^^^Exactly . . .you said it right and doing it perfectly! . . . . .Bravo lady!!
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2011
SGDMH @ Chima I hope I AM the one with the nasty mind right now! grin

shatarrizap! @d-sense! go pee and go to bed!  grin

I notice how you will curse you all day/night and as soon as someone (as Shyone has) throw in a compliment,
You become so gentleman-like lmao! Need attention much? angry angry grin

I see how you do D-Sense grin!
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2011
^^Hmmm . . .You see how romatic i am when being tounched by a gentle lady ''Not by an aggressive girl like you''. grin
Treat me gently ,romatically and purely . . .Then you have me on the same track you are grin
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by MrsChima1(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

SGDMH @ Chima I hope I AM the one with the nasty mind right now! grin

shatarrizap! @d-sense! go pee and go to bed!  grin

I notice how you will curse you all day/night and as soon as someone (as Shyone has) throw in a compliment,
You become so gentleman-like lmao! Need attention much? angry angry grin

I see how you do D-Sense grin!

cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

Shyone,

You so special. Chile I was implying that you will be freaky with your man in the living room! Ooooh lawd girl! I am like I aint said nuffin about you wanting Dsense. You don't want that nut. TRUSS ME! grin

No problem girl. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Just shoot and ask and Mrs. Chima gon tell it like it is.
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Dsense(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

cry cry cry embarassed embarassed

Shyone,

You so special. Chile I was implying that you will be freaky with your man in the living room! Ooooh lawd girl! I am like I aint said nuffin about you wanting Dsense. You don't want that nut. TRUSS ME! grin

No problem girl. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Just shoot and ask and Mrs. Chima gon tell it like it is.

Another stricken ragtag parrot flying with poo stuck on her azz grin
Who told you she was singling me out for relationship? . . . .She's gota Husband but here for advices tongue . . . . .
Re: Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men by Mygoldie(f): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2011
@OP, i wish men could get pregnant and see how it feels like.(although not a bad experince, but the work load aint easy for women) and if men could go through this stage,they would begin to think and feel with their heart and not with their 'iron head''.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Can You Help Upgrade/swag Up A/your Man? / I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.