Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! (546 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2020
Good day everyone! I need ur help pls......i want to receive a sum of money (in dollars) and i was required to provide my paypal email. The thing is i want to withdraw the money from the paypal account to my nigerian bank account immediately i receive it. So, is it possible? Which do i open, personal or business account Has anyone tried it before? Thanks for your advice, it would be appreciated.
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by ashatoda: 9:18am On May 27, 2020
Google how to open lesotho PayPal account and follow the procedure open the business account make sure you read through
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2020
ashatoda:
Google how to open lesotho PayPal account and follow the procedure open the business account make sure you read through
am not talking about lesotho am talking about nigerian paypal
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Trampy: 9:30am On May 27, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
Good day everyone! I need ur help pls......i want to receive a sum of money (in dollars) and i was required to provide my paypal email. The thing is i want to withdraw the money from the paypal account to my nigerian bank account immediately i receive it. So, is it possible? Which do i open, personal or business account Has anyone tried it before? Thanks for your advice, it would be appreciated.

Chat me up let me open one free for you and show you how to use it withdraw your money.

https:///2349030378313
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2020
Trampy:

Chat me up let me open one free for you and show you how to use it withdraw your money.

https:///2349030378313
i hope there ain't any fee required
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Trampy: 9:32am On May 27, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
i hope there ain't any fee required

I just used the word 'FREE' and u are still talking about fee. Typical Nigerian.
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2020
Mavinsoladele:

Read the first page of this topic on how to open a Lesotho PayPal account and receive your money in naira: https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living

But I must warn you that PayPal will hold your money for three weeks (21 days) before allowing you to withdraw it. It's a security measure to confirm you're not scamming someone.

So avoid it if you're into scam.
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by Mazda231: 5:03pm On May 28, 2020
Mavinsoladele:
i can create a verified naija paypal account that can send and receive payment directly to your naija account immediately without vpn but i charge 10k for it so if you are interested you can check my signature to contact me via whatsap
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by osatohan: 5:54pm On May 28, 2020
As one of the op said if you are into scam business don bother OK but If you are legit

Then reach me on psamuel264@gmail.com to send PDF to you free
Re: Paypal Account To Be Opened.....help Needed Pleaaaassssseeee! by onubizonline(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds. New working method 100%
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Never Ever Grow Rich (part 1) / 20 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital / What Business Can Someone Start With A Budget Of #300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.