Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Jesus The Worshipper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus The Worshipper (523 Views)

Jesus The Worshipper / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 9:38am On May 27, 2020
JESUS THE WORSHIPPER

Matthew 14:23
And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...

I say: If he (Jesus) is God or a part of God then why did he pray? In fact, prayer is always from a submitting, needy and dependent one for the Mercy of Almighty Allah as mentioned in the Qur’ân. (V. 35:15):-

“O mankind! it is you who stand in need of Allah but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), Worthy of all praise” (35:15).

And in (V. 19:93) of Qur’ân:-

“There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.”

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Worshipper by Faithful4real(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
JESUS THE WORSHIPPER

And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..

Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...

I say: If he (Jesus) is God or a part of God then why did he pray? In fact, prayer is always from a submitting, needy and dependent one for the Mercy of Almighty Allah as mentioned in the Qur’ân. (V. 35:15):-

“O mankind! it is you who stand in need of Allah but Allah is Rich (Free of all wants and needs), Worthy of all praise” (35:15).

“There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.”

Dude you always post unreasonable things.
Well this is proof that muslims read the bible. cheesy

And also Jesus needed the help of God in everything. When he came to earth he was in human form, and only he understand what its means to be in the human flesh.
According to the Bible the is seated at the right hand side of God interceding for us.

If not we all could have be dead if not for our sins.
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 1:37pm On May 28, 2020
Faithful4real:

Dude you always post unreasonable things.
Well this is proof that muslims read the bible. cheesy

Wetin Muslim won read for Bible? I went to a Catholic Boarding House and also lived with a CAC. I attended MFM and Celestial a couple of times too. I did most if not all they do till I realise that "God can't be killed by His creation". God does not die! God is not born! God does not pass through the V. God does not drink breast milk. God can't be helpless to be protected by humans from humans!...……….

Faithful4real:

And also Jesus needed the help of God in everything. When he came to earth he was in human form, and only he understand what its means to be in the human flesh.

God doesn't need to be in human form to do anything! He is omniscient and omnipotent.
Faithful4real:

According to the Bible the is seated at the right hand side of God interceding for us.
If not we all could have be dead if not for our sins.
Since he is interceding for you, why can't he make all Christians "Dangote"?
Ask Jesus through the holy spirit to tell you the date he will arrive?
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by Faithful4real(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Wetin Muslim won read for Bible? I went to a Catholic Boarding House and also lived with a CAC. I attended MFM and Celestial a couple of times too. I did most if not all they do till I realise that "God can't be killed by His creation". God does not die! God is not born! God does not pass through the V. God does not drink breast milk. God can't be helpless to be protected by humans from humans!...……….

God doesn't need to be in human form to do anything! He is omniscient and omnipotent.

Since he is interceding for you, why can't he make all Christians "Dangote"?
Ask Jesus through the holy spirit to tell you the date he will arrive?

One simple question
God is a spirit right. So can a spirit die for you?

And also, you guys are always missing the point.
God gave man the ability to do whatever you like, but once the person dies, he will have to give account of his life in heaven
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 3:04pm On May 28, 2020
Faithful4real:

One simple question
God is a spirit right. So can a spirit die for you?

Your God is a spirit! Not mine!
Spirits do die!
My own God Allah is far from being subjected to his creation's judgement.

Faithful4real:

And also, you guys are always missing the point.
God gave man the ability to do whatever you like, but once the person dies, he will have to give account of his life in heaven

This is not about missing any point. God gave man free will. But your Bible says ask and and you shall receive Matt 7:7. Ask your Jesus to tell you his date of arrival now now!
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by Faithful4real(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Your God is a spirit! Not mine!
Spirits do die!
My own God Allah is far from being subjected to his creation's judgement.

This is not about missing any point. God gave man free will. But your Bible says ask and and you shall receive Matt 7:7. Ask your Jesus to tell you his date of arrival now now!

grin grin
Spirits can never die.

And Jesus don't know the date he will come, he said it.

Only the father knows.
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by advocatejare(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
JESUS THE WORSHIPPER

Bowing down one's head to pray is acceptable in Christianity and it's one of the various ways one can praise or pray to Almighty God. Other ways include dancing, rolling on the floor, lifting up one's hand, singing and the rest. In fact, David was recorded to have danced to praise to God in the Bible.

Bowing down to praise/pray to God is acceptable only if you do it to worship the Almighty God and not a god confined to the East or inside the black box called Kaaba.

Almighty God declare as abomination Muslim way of praying, facing the East and bowing down towards the East, worshipping the Sun, Moon and Star like you do

Ezekiel 8:15-16
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

As for the number of prayers that you observe in Islam, you were not commanded to observe such in the Quran. Muhammad simply copied the Persian(Zoroastrianism) mode of worship of 5 times daily prayer, Zoroastrians pray facing fire or any light source, you Muslims pray facing the East where the sun rises from.

And the number and times of prayer, he copied verbatim, copied the pagan mode of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 4:43pm On May 28, 2020
advocatejare:

Bowing down one's head to pray is acceptable in Christianity and it's one of the various ways one can praise or pray to Almighty God. Other ways include dancing, rolling on the floor, lifting up one's hand, singing and the rest. In fact, David was recorded to have danced to praise to God in the Bible.

Are you a Davidian or a Christian?
Bring verses where Jesus was dancing all kinds of teshumole styles and rolling on the floor?

advocatejare:

Bowing down to praise/pray to God is acceptable only if you do it to worship the Almighty God and not a god confined to the East or inside the black box called Kaaba.
Our God is not confined anywhere. A liar again.

The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). (Taa ha vs 5)

advocatejare:

Almighty God declare as abomination Muslim way of praying, facing the East and bowing down towards the East, worshipping the Sun, Moon and Star like you do
Ezekiel 8:15-16
Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
As for the number of prayers that you observe in Islam, you were not commanded to observe such in the Quran. Muhammad simply copied the Persian(Zoroastrianism) mode of worship of 5 times daily prayer, Zoroastrians pray facing fire or any light source, you Muslims pray facing the East where the sun rises from.
And the number and times of prayer, he copied verbatim, copied the pagan mode of worship.

Your Ezekiel was talking about those who worship sun, moon, etc. Allah is the creator of the moon, sun and other planetory bodies.

You like Cherry picking. Do you follow laws from old Testament? But you can select what pleases your whims and desires there.

And He (Allah) it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating. (Qur'an 21:33)

Mr. liar. Na lie go kill you o!
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
Faithful4real:

grin grin
Spirits can never die.

And Jesus don't know the date he will come, he said it.

Only the father knows.

So Jesus doesn't know everything! Only God knows!

Take care!
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by Faithful4real(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

So Jesus doesn't know everything! Only God knows!

Take care!

He knows everything except the day he is coming.
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by advocatejare(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you a Davidian or a Christian?
Bring verses where Jesus was dancing all kinds of teshumole styles and rolling on the floor?
Show me one verse in the Quran or Hadiths where Muhammad sang and danced to praise Allah like we have many Muslims doing to day. Lemme mention a few of them: ayeloyun, Labaika, Ere Asaalatu?

Our God is not confined anywhere. A liar again.
Pray without facing the Qibla or slaughter your sacrifice without facing the Qibla and let's see if your one-direction confined God will accept it

Your Ezekiel was talking about those who worship sun, moon, etc. Allah is the creator of the moon, sun and other planetory bodies.
like you the worshippers of Hubal/Allah the moon, sun and star god

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 9:02am On May 29, 2020
Faithful4real:

He knows everything except the day he is coming.

This still means he doesn't know everything!
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 11:30am On May 29, 2020
advocatejare:
Show me one verse in the Quran or Hadiths where Muhammad sang and danced to praise Allah like we have many Muslims doing to day. Lemme mention a few of them: ayeloyun, Labaika, Ere Asaalatu?

It is evident Music is not part of Islam. Those Muslims who sing never said they copy any "David".

So if you can dance like David, collect tithe as in the OT why not obey other laws in the OT?

advocatejare:
Pray without facing the Qibla or slaughter your sacrifice without facing the Qibla and let's see if your one-direction confined God will accept it.

Facing the Qibla is part of the injunction of Allah.
Allah says: Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous. (Qur'an 2:177)

[quote author=advocatejare post=90057047]
like you the worshippers of Hubal/Allah the moon, sun and star god

Unlike you the worshipper of a Lord that can die and at the point of death accuse another Lord of forsaken him.

Do I need to get a hammer and hit this words below in to your skull?
And He (Allah) it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating. (Qur'an 21:33)
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by advocatejare(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

It is evident Music is not part of Islam. Those Muslims who sing never said they copy any "David".
So who are they copying?

Or you want to say they are not Muslims?

Only terrorists that kill, steal and destroyed like Muhammad did are the true Muslims right?

So if you can dance like David, collect tithe as in the OT why not obey other laws in the OT?

Your ignorance is legendary, when has dancing become a law?

These are laws and all of them were broken by the false Prophet Muhammad

Exod.20.4 - "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

Exod.20.5 - You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Muhammad made Blackstone an idol and you all go to mecca to kiss the Blackstone and you pray towards the black cube called the Kaaba.

Exod.20.13 - "You shall not murder."

Muhammad murdered

Exod.20.14 - "You shall not commit adultery.
Exod.20.15 - "You shall not steal.
Exod.20.16 - "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Exod.20.17 - "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Muhammad commited adultery and coveted his adopted son, Zaid's wife

Muhammad stole and encouraged his followers to plunder, he's the role model for Boko Haram

Muhammad was a false prophet and a law breaker.

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 9:43am On May 30, 2020
advocatejare:
So who are they copying?

Or you want to say they are not Muslims?

Only terrorists that kill, steal and destroyed like Muhammad did are the true Muslims right?

They are copying you guys! Na your Islamophobic lies go kill you!

advocatejare:

Your ignorance is legendary, when has dancing become a law?

Tithe exist in the OT. Jehovah ordered several Massacres, rapes, etc as threats and punishments!
You won't see all that. Hypocrites!

advocatejare:

These are laws and all of them were broken by the false Prophet Muhammad
Exod.20.4 - "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
Exod.20.5 - You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

A father that punishes sin till the fourth generation is that one a good father? Alhamdulillah, Muslims believe Allah is up above over the heavens! So no Idols unlike some Christians who bow to graven image of Jesus and Mary!

advocatejare:

Muhammad made Blackstone an idol and you all go to mecca to kiss the Blackstone and you pray towards the black cube called the Kaaba.

No Muslim ever worship the stone at Kaaba! We face it as an injunction of Allah and also in obedience to Him.

advocatejare:

Exod.20.13 - "You shall not murder."

Jehovah murdered His son!

Enough of your nonsense jare!
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by advocatejare(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

They are copying you guys! Na your Islamophobic lies go kill you!
When they realised that your religion is not worthy of being emulated, it's a bad example, is sadism. Allah and Muhammad hate good things but like terrible things. They hate poems and poetry, they hate music, they hate holiness.

Let's check what they like:
-Muhammad snatching the wife of his adopted son

- Muhammad raping the slave of Hafsa on Hafsa's bed

-Allah promising homosexual sex for his gay followers:

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدٰنٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ
"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

A father that punishes sin till the fourth generation is that one a good father?

Tithe exist in the OT. Jehovah ordered several Massacres, rapes, etc as threats and punishments!
You won't see all that. Hypocrites!
But your Muhammad claimed that he was serving the same God of the Jews that you said committed all those crimes and he lived all his life to get attached to the Jews, filled his haphazard Quran with stories of Jewish legends while neglecting the stories of his bastardized ancestor, Ishmael.

Alhamdulillah, Muslims believe Allah is up above over the heavens!
Then you and Allah are confused because Allah has claimed in the Quran that The Kaaba is his house.

رَّبَّنَآ إِنِّىٓ أَسْكَنْتُ مِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِى بِوَادٍ غَيْرِ ذِى زَرْعٍ عِنْدَ بَيْتِكَ الْمُحَرَّمِ رَبَّنَا لِيُقِيمُوا الصَّلٰوةَ فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِىٓ إِلَيْهِمْ وَارْزُقْهُمْ مِّنَ الثَّمَرٰتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْكُرُونَ
"Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 37)

No Muslim ever worship the stone at Kaaba! We face it as an injunction of Allah and also in obedience to Him.

But you travel to Mecca to kiss the Blackstone!

We know it's in obedience to your moon, star and sun idol called Hubal/Baal/Allah that Abdulmuttalib that Muslims accept as pagan worshipped and even named his son after his Idol, Abd Allah(Abdul Allah), who later supposedly gave birth to Muhammad

Jehovah murdered His son!
May Jehovah's wrath be on you if you cant proof this claim!

1 Like

Re: Jesus The Worshipper by AntiChristian: 12:35am On May 31, 2020
advocatejare:
When they realised that your religion is not worthy of being emulated, it's a bad example, is sadism. Allah and Muhammad hate good things but like terrible things. They hate poems and poetry, they hate music, they hate holiness.

Let's check what they like:
-Muhammad snatching the wife of his adopted son

- Muhammad raping the slave of Hafsa on Hafsa's bed

-Allah promising homosexual sex for his gay followers:

يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدٰنٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ
"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal"
(QS. Al-Waaqia 56: Verse 17)

But your Muhammad claimed that he was serving the same God of the Jews that you said committed all those crimes and he lived all his life to get attached to the Jews, filled his haphazard Quran with stories of Jewish legends while neglecting the stories of his bastardized ancestor, Ishmael.

Then you and Allah are confused because Allah has claimed in the Quran that The Kaaba is his house.

رَّبَّنَآ إِنِّىٓ أَسْكَنْتُ مِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِى بِوَادٍ غَيْرِ ذِى زَرْعٍ عِنْدَ بَيْتِكَ الْمُحَرَّمِ رَبَّنَا لِيُقِيمُوا الصَّلٰوةَ فَاجْعَلْ أَفْئِدَةً مِّنَ النَّاسِ تَهْوِىٓ إِلَيْهِمْ وَارْزُقْهُمْ مِّنَ الثَّمَرٰتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَشْكُرُونَ
"Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 37)

But you travel to Mecca to kiss the Blackstone!

We know it's in obedience to your moon, star and sun idol called Hubal/Baal/Allah that Abdulmuttalib that Muslims accept as pagan worshipped and even named his son after his Idol, Abd Allah(Abdul Allah), who later supposedly gave birth to Muhammad

May Jehovah's wrath be on you if you cant proof this claim!

You Sabi abuse and lie but you can't take one abusive truth!

John 3:16 says what? because Jehovah tey love the world them that he murdered his only son...

Can we say your Jehovah performed human sacrifice like dibia and Babalawo ritualist that uses blood for redemption and money ritual?

I can expatiate more.
Re: Jesus The Worshipper by advocatejare(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

You Sabi abuse and lie but you can't take one abusive truth!

John 3:16 says what? because Jehovah tey love the world them that he murdered his only son...

Can we say your Jehovah performed human sacrifice like dibia and Babalawo ritualist that uses blood for redemption and money ritual?

I can expatiate more.

Paste John 3:16 here for us to see and if there is no word like murder or its synonym there that means you've lied against Jehovah and you have invited his wrath over yourself

(1) (Reply)

This Is Wickedness. See Photoshoped Photos Of Jesus. / Meet The Clergyman Who Sells Holy Water To Make People Rich And Successful. / Sh0cking!!! See What Killed Prophet Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.