Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! (36113 Views)

Stop Asking Nigerians To Write IELTS (Petition) / Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by ForeThinker: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by konkonbilo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP dey dere wey pant dey where you o, dey spoil people work. You no know say if everything sure everybody get dem cut even...you.

Abeg hustle boys make ona no use ona family members if at all, ona wan use...use distance ones like all those uncles & aunties dey dem dey see once in 5 years for burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by STREETSAN(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
This subject again?
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by 0Dipo: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wow
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by jericco1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Well said
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by omoyankee3(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
True talk
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by PattyMike(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Any daft Yahoo boy that asks his friend or relative abroad to do such is a wicked person plain and simple. No real Gee go over put him family or friend for that kind risk, there are people who's main hustle is to run that kind of transaction for you. Go find aboki for bureau de change, do rubbish wey u wan do, cash out share money gaskia. Buy the way why u go wan even load your family member or friend account? You be bastard ni? cheesy. That's depositing fake check, taking advantage of USA banking system and leave the poor fellow to carry the gbese (debt). Some people eyes too dey red, no shit where u dey chop. It's as simple as that.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
This is a serious matter, and it’s very rampant these days.

When an old colleague finds out you’re in a North American country, especially those in the yahoo business, the first help they want from you is TO HELP THEM PICK MONEY UP or LOAD A CHECK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER TO THEM.

Seriously?
Someone who probably couldn’t afford 3 square meals back in Nigeria, but lucky to successfully relocate abroad, trying to upgrade his certificates to earn a better living, and the next thing in your selfish mind is to use him for your sinister activities?

I have met with Nigerian professors, Managers, Professionals earning money legally, had they listened to such bullcrap, I’m pretty sure they’d be cooling their as$es off behind bars.

A friend to a cousin contacted me on such crazy topic, I made sure I disowned the cousin first, then blocked the friend afterwards.

AN EVEN CRAZIER EXPERIENCE:
One asked me to help him collect money from his aunty based in the states. I had to be very sharp. Why can’t your aunt send money to you directly? I asked him that. Then I asked another question, hope you’re not into fraud. Then he goes “actually that my aunty is like MAHE and I don’t know how you’d feel if you know it’s a yahoo stuff”. I BLOCKED HIS ASS

If you’re in a foreign land, don’t ever help anybody, I repeat anybody collect fund. Some lie under the guise of “relative” and if you fall for it, LAW doesn’t pardon “I DIDNT KNOW”.

A lot of innocent guys have been rendered homeless and unfit for work since their record has been stained.

DONT BE A VICTIM!!!
MA LO JEGO OOOO!
Since you're struggling to survive over there, come back home, Nigeria is currently free of corruption and terrorism, Buhari's government has succeeded in making Nigeria the biggest economy in the world just as he promised.

6 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Celepope: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP you dey talk plenty. Many people that do help these guys do "PICKING" do it because of greed and the promise of certain commission. If you like advice them from now until tomorrow you are wasting your time. Many Nigerians in the US within the ages of 25-40 years in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and New York (Both Headquarters of criminal Nigerians) have one time engaged in this shameful act. Buhari knew what he was saying when he referred to Nigerian youths as lazy youths. He wasn't far from the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Greatzeus:

Lol grin made for jand? See your mouth grin
So many Nigerian youths are into fraud(Yahoo yahoo) and many more are into petty scam like the ones on nairaland . I wonder how the future is for our country. People are ready to soil their fathers name in the mud to be rich,our society celebrates wealth without recourse to source,hard working youths are termed lazy and some are dumped by girls because they wouldn't do what their mates are doing to make money.
Our leaders failed,the parents failed, teachers failed even religious houses have failed. Dear God when will you send judgement on the wicked so that others can learn not to be evil?

See beatings.

Big stout for you.

They see a tendered garden, don't care how it was built but feel entitled to it whilst cursing their own untendered garden.

Werey peeps

3 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one bro
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by jerr10(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wonderful��
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is really insightful! Many innocent guys have fallen victim of what they have no idea of!

Still remember one formal colleague that did persuade me to talk to his client nd gave me script of what to say grin In fact one of my male friend have stolen some foreign contacts on my phone without my notice only for me to know later they trying to scam these people shocked
L

Yahoo Boys are menace to the society! They just bunch of jobless nd unproductive boys! You will see them everywhere selling Giftcards nd foreign numbers.

lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by DropsMic(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Only a fool gives when he does have enough
Only a fool staying abroad helps a Nigerian living Nigeria to pick money

4 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by juman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
A country with very bad reputation.

Those generals propagated corruption and destroyed the country.
IBB was good friend of corruption.

They are thieves.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by money121(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Kenneygirl(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obviously most people here only read headline before commenting.

6 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
gungab:
Tell them

Only few know that, they are facing hardship there too

No offense, but did you read the post?
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by kamez(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
OP hope u also know that there are guys living abroad who are actually looking for contacts to help pick money..

So sometimes the yahoo guys ask as many abroad based guys as possible cos u never can tell which of them might be interested..

besides the so called KIN might have been the well known risk taking type before he left naija. the type u know that can do anything to make money...

I don't think any yahoo guy can call his doctor friend or relative to help pick money..

most times before u are Approached, the yahoo guy Don already know say u be correct runs man while living in naija

finally any yahoo guy asking asking for bank account of close acquaintances is still a learner....all u need do is to link up with fellow yahoo guys here is Naija and they will give u contacts of pickers in any part of the world.

PS I am not an advocate of internet fraud, just airing my views on this topic

10 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by IpobAntidote: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok

FBI or Secret Service will soon come knocking on your door.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
If anyone in your circle can ask you for such a favour, then you need to also check yourself.

No friend or relative of mine can summon the courage to try such a nonsense. By the way, I keep limited folks around my circle.

10 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by gungab(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
VickyRotex:

No offense, but did you read the post?

Sure, how they are trying to lure people over there into fraud

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by promotervickky(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Celepope:
OP you dey talk plenty. Many people that do help these guys do "PICKING" do it because of greed and the promise of certain commission. If you like advice them from now until tomorrow you are wasting your time. Many Nigerians in the US within the ages of 25-40 years in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and New York (Both Headquarters of criminal Nigerians) have one time engaged in this shameful act. Buhari knew what he was saying when he referred to Nigerian youths as lazy youths. He wasn't far from the truth.

Some even pick it up, and don't send to you.. Scam, scamming the scamer!

5 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by lennsmart(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
I like this discussion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Closure: Calibration Helicopter To Be Used In Kaduna Airport (Pic) / The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.